BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take this season over last season any day. I like there to be some redeeming qualities to the villains! Last year, I truly couldn't stand to hear so many of them talk. This year, I wouldn't mind seeing more power changes, of course ...

They really need to put up 4 guys. Then when it's down to 2 after BOTB... and possibly 1 of them wins POV... they could still put

up another guy in their place.

They've been picking off the girls one by one... it's about time someone bursts their bubble (even if it's just for a week)

But... probably won't happen

They really need to put up 4 guys. Then when it's down to 2 after BOTB... and possibly 1 of them wins POV... they could still put

up another guy in their place.

They've been picking off the girls one by one... it's about time someone bursts their bubble (even if it's just for a week)

But... probably won't happen

I guarantee Derrick and Frankie will try to handle Donny to make sure none of their alliance goes on the block. Unfortunately for them I think he would see right through it but he'll be willing to hear what they have to say. The America's Team has been good for Donny since he has two other people making sure he wasn't put on the block and I think he'll do the same for them. However it wouldn't surprise me to hear Donny say he finds it interesting to hear which people are encouraging him to put up certain people in the house. This could get interesting.

This entire week depends on where Christine's loyalties lie. I will explain:

Here are the likely noms - Nicole noms Zach and Jocasta. Donny noms Caleb and Victoria.

5 votes needed to evict.

If Zach and Jocasta on the block: Derrick, Cody, Frankie Caleb vote to keep Zach. Will Christine vote with Detonators or risk pissing those guys off?

If Caleb and Victoria are on the block: Derrick, Frankie, Cody, Zach would likely vote to keep Caleb. Derrick WILL ensure Caleb stays because he is loyal and controllable. Again, Christine is deciding vote.

Where do you think Christine's true loyalties lie?

I cannot believe after almost 10 years ...the fish music is GONE. I can die happy. God I could not stand that loud bad old themesong any longer

They still play the fish theme music at times. They are using the Jeff look during comps most of the time though.

That mission was clearly set up to save someone and make the three looked at differently.

If they completed the mission and and got some others to vote to keep Amber, it would have been pure entertainment. Frankie and Derrick were greedy enough to do it for the money (or so that is how it looked to us) but Donnie has his pride (ha ha!).

It's all fun and games until someone might lose an eye and Donny is going to leave the house with all his body parts. Well, good for him for making his own choices.

This entire week depends on where Christine's loyalties lie. I will explain:

Here are the likely noms - Nicole noms Zach and Jocasta. Donny noms Caleb and Victoria.

5 votes needed to evict.

If Zach and Jocasta on the block: Derrick, Cody, Frankie Caleb vote to keep Zach. Will Christine vote with Detonators or risk pissing those guys off?

If Caleb and Victoria are on the block: Derrick, Frankie, Cody, Zach would likely vote to keep Caleb. Derrick WILL ensure Caleb stays because he is loyal and controllable. Again, Christine is deciding vote.

Where do you think Christine's true loyalties lie?

With the D squad....she is to afraid to part company....

Want to add...if (big if) Derrick may go along with Nic as HOH cause he really doesn't care about Caleb one way or the other...its Frankie that will try to ensure Caleb to stay...imo

With the D squad....she is to afraid to part company....

I tend to agree. We'll see if, at the end of the week, Cody and Derrick will stick to that alliance or if they really do want to join Hayden and Nicole.

As far as Derrick is concerned, I think a switch in alliance would be a mistake for his game. Derrick really has control in the Detonators. If he joins with Hayden and Nicole, he loses control to Hayden who has more control over Donny and the other outsiders. Plus, it would paint a traitor target on his back.

Want to add...if (big if) Derrick may go along with Nic as HOH cause he really doesn't care about Caleb one way or the other...its Frankie that will try to ensure Caleb to stay...imo

Not sure about that. Derrick was convincing Nicole that she isn't a target of Caleb. That Caleb is after weak players and that Caleb views Nicole as strong.

Seems like the first targets in the house are almost always the women. If Joey is nominated that would be four out of five people nominated this first week were women. It seems that the only time a man get nominated first is if he really doesn't fit in with males for some reason.

I think thats a fair assessment but in part I think the men do this to influence there "physical pressence" in th game sort of passing themselves off as semi needed male protection or dominance in the physical compettions...KNow what I mean? Its a way of winning these women over that are remaining and getting many of there votes..thus a female who has struggled physically is far greater and a much less needed partnership early on....Everyone uses tjhe first few rounds to evaluate a mental game .... so the physical aspects of the game sort of take over with it not being anyones direct fault right off..thats just my take on it

soooooooooooooooooooooooo I think the house is pretty boring at this point.

I hope things liven up a little.

Seems as if sooo many of them are so scared yes? I havnt seen some people last this long with this m,uch incompetence in a very long time...What really does matter tho is they tend to talk themselves into believeing they are finely executing a solid game plan when in fact..its quite contrary...NOBODY seems to have one and NOBODY is truly implementing one...they have NO long term agenda's..That makes anyone possible for the win doesnt it? Anyone...

Seems as if sooo many of them are so scared yes? I havnt seen some people last this long with this m,uch incompetence in a very long time...What really does matter tho is they tend to talk themselves into believeing they are finely executing a solid game plan when in fact..its quite contrary...NOBODY seems to have one and NOBODY is truly implementing one...they have NO long term agenda's..That makes anyone possible for the win doesnt it? Anyone...

I think both Derrick and Frankie know what the are doing and are working their game plan. Any plan they go into the house with has to be fluid since the dynamics in the house are constantly changing. Most of the others are just struggling to keep their heads above water while Vic and Jocasta are pretty much just waiting in line at the guillotine.

I think both Derrick and Frankie know what the are doing and are working their game plan. Any plan they go into the house with has to be fluid since the dynamics in the house are constantly changing. Most of the others are just struggling to keep their heads above water while Vic and Jocasta are pretty much just waiting in line at the guillotine.

And the only shit stirrer is Zach.

So nut-job Caleb and dipsh!t Victoria ( lawdy that girl is dumb ) are wearing leafy bikini outfits. Supposedly Adam & Eve or some other fictional jungle cartoon characters... and tethered together by a vine.

ALL he does is bitch, complain and moan nonstop. I would WAP him in the mouth in 30 seconds. Such a WUSS!

He keeps dissing her too lol

Victoria just looks like the lights are on and no one's home. Sometimes mentioning her dad must be appalled. Well gee sweetie... I'm going to guess you knew full well what can occur on BB but think you're fooling us with your saintly BS.

He's going to turn into captain bowling ball soon after his head shave and ooooooo the woes he'll have then.

Can he just detonate?

Guest 6Borders

I can't imagine two bigger idiots who deserve to be chained together!!

Amber is probably thanking her lucky stars at being evicted and dodging that bullet!!

Now CreepModeCowflop is trying to get out of shaving his head by claiming he has

a discriminatory tatoo...maybe Victoria can cover it with her make up since she self-proclaimed

the only girl in the house who knows how to put it on correctly.

Will he be allowed to wear one of his scarfs ?

OR... could they glue some of Victoria's extensions over the tatoo ?

Moron invented the tattoo story earlier to avoid the shaving.