BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

I can hear PP saying that. No chance. As for the others, I post some catty remarks about them but in truth, don't really care all that much; yet. Devin, I don't like so much with his overbearingly oafish, over-sized grin and Frankie not so much but maybe with Frankie, that could change. Caleb, not so much with his cocky bantam rooster self. The women are all blah and boring except that Amber is good at comps. As for any house guest whining over missing their family members or kids........suck it up or go home. You're not 13. Well, PP might be.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because my feeds don't work (computer issues I guess) I am at a loss as to why Devin and Brittany have such a dislike of each other. Some of the LFU have made reference to Brittany saying "if and when she leaves she has memorized Devins # and will call his wife" What is that about?? I get the sense that Devin made inappropriate advances or verbal slurs at Brittany for some reason OTHER that the fact she liked Joey and/or Devin feels Brittany is a threat to reckon with (which I think she can be and hope she stays!). Can someone give me a little more light ??

Because my feeds don't work (computer issues I guess) I am at a loss as to why Devin and Brittany have such a dislike of each other. Some of the LFU have made reference to Brittany saying "if and when she leaves she has memorized Devins # and will call his wife" What is that about?? I get the sense that Devin made inappropriate advances or verbal slurs at Brittany for some reason OTHER that the fact she liked Joey and/or Devin feels Brittany is a threat to reckon with (which I think she can be and hope she stays!). Can someone give me a little more light ??

My feeds didn't work either, SueZ. On any computer, any browser. LOL. I gave up.

Devin is having a house meeting (started about 6pm July 5th)

Then the feeds went off with this message:

We Are Currently Upgrading Systems
The Live Feeds Service is Temporarily Unavailable
Service Will Restore Shortly ~ Check Back Soon

Wondering how do you all feel about the Have Nots being selected by HOH? I'm am not liking it...it should be a comp. I understand due to the double HOH and the added comp for BotB it would be time consuming for production, BUT in all fairness, I don't like it. Once the HOH is determined they can then place their noms and potential POV replacements in the Ice Box....hoping to weaken them physically and mentally. Let's face it, being a Have Not has always drained most players in some ways. Also, it can also become very personal. The HOH just doesn't like them...so off with your heat!!! Anyways...just don't care for it being done this way....

Well this season being HOH has so many drawbacks that the powers that be may think that selecting the have-nots may be added incentive for the HGs to pursue it. I think that becoming the HOH is not as desirable as it was in previous seasons. I personally wouldn't want to be HOH because it would place a target on my back by the 2 nominees who may win or not and be out for revenge and the 4 have-nots who may be resentful. Then there is the possibility of being dethroned and possibly backdoored by the remaining HOH. It is just too risky, IMHO.

Do you think after this week the girls in the house might actually think, "hmmm, maybe Joey aka Alex was actually right?"

why are the girls always so dumb???

I guess they figure, "as long as I am the last girl in the house, what do I care if the rest go?"

<shrugs> who the heck knows?

Guest 6Borders

I have just cancelled my feeds. Not only are they horrible and hard to deal with and CBS keeps saying

they are fixing the problem and they don't, but the conversation this morning in the BY with Brit, Zack and Cody

about animals disgusted me. Not only do these people think it's funny that a dog neuter was botched and the dog swelled up, but

when Zach was going on about his dog and how it chewed up his Oaklies and he lost it and grabbed the dog by it's back...then the others quickly told him to kobash it because Animal Rights would be all over it (too late) then he says he "threw the dog on

the bed and cuddled it" to cover up what we all know he really did to the dog. BB15 with the raciest stuff was bad enough

but now we have HG's who abuse helpless animals. I am done!!!

The BS is turning into the worst alliance ever. Week two and they are crumbling into little pieces. I guess if you have Caleb and Devina as the cornerstones of the structure, it certainly isn't going to be stable. Now we have AT with Donny, Derrick and Frankie. I want to see what BB does with them. I like Donny and Derrick and I hope this doesn't screw up their game. I also like the alliance of Christine, Nicole and Hayden. Pretty sad that only two women in the house are actually trying to take control of their own game instead of playing their game as floaters or playing to help the men get to the end.

Devina telling Paola that if she does what he wants he will let her get to jury! And she just nods and does what she is told like a good little girl.

Watching the feeds from last night thanks to Frandy working all night trying to turn everyone against Zach.

The Bomb Squad is getting ready to blow up. :karatelou:

After watching last nights broadcast, I am absolutely discussed with the show. This is one of the dumbest bunch of so called BBfans/draftees I have ever witnessed. Devin, how could he not see he threw Caleb and Frankie under the bus during his house meeting. He is so self centered I want to puke. He blatantly stated it was ME who told them to nominate Donnie. It was MY idea all along. I MADE them do it!! Thus, blowing Caleb/Frankie's reasoning that they only nominated by who fell off first in the comps as a fair first week draw. The way he looked at Frank/Caleb when they tried to explain that to him...like, "What, no, I did not. I was trying to be honest and trustworthy." And his chit eating grin....What a tool !!! Then to watch him tell (bully) the nominee (Pow pow) to throw a comp and he will save her till jury. What a dumb stupid little girl she is!!! Does she not know what a NOM HO she is going to be from week to week...anyone who is HOH is going to put her up for the same reason .... she will either fail outright or throw it for them!! I don't blame Brit at all for not liking her. Brit was trying to save them both, to no avail. Anyone nominated with her will also suffer the same fate. Oh Hayden, why did you fall....and Amber...you need to leave your hair natural...when you straighten it you pulled to hard and it dragged your brains to your hair tips!!!! The rest of the house better wake up soon. Zach is right to feel like "what does it matter". Thats how I feel...I know its only week 2 ... but I don't see much real light at the end of the tunnel ....wish I didn't love this stupid show!!

I know Morty's was having some work done on the site....

Any reason that there are so few posts the past few days ?

(my New Content key still isn't working for me either)

BB burnout. It's become static. Completely predictable. Yawner.

Forgot to bother to watch it last night.

Looks like I won't be seeing PooPoo eat like a cow anymore though.

I know Morty's was having some work done on the site....

Any reason that there are so few posts the past few days ?

(my New Content key still isn't working for me either)

Yesterday Morty posted on the home page:

"Our TVFanForums are still off line to anyone without Live Feed Updater (LFU) status. For some reason the server is running in slow motion and tech support at that hosting company can't find out why. This weekend if the situation is not resolved we'll move the forums to a different company. Sorry for the inconvenience."

finally we are back

good times :animated_bouncy:

I'm happy to see the message board functioning again! I wasn't feeling bad about going out for supper tonight with them down but now I'll be sitting through my meal wondering what's going on at Morty's. :animated_rotfl: