BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Interesting snippet I caught tonite on the feeds during the Victoria/Zach

"bonding experience" in the beehive while they were each trying to get info...

Victoria asked if DR mentioned one person all the time and Zach agreed

(which of course earned Fish).

I'm thinking things will pick up once these (I believe TV aware hypocrites ) HG's start to forget about the cameras and start to show their true self. What worries me though, is that the bomb squad sticks together and we don't have any action for a month or two. They seem to be breaking up a little now.

6 Borders:

"Victoria asked if DR mentioned one person all the time and Zach agreed

(which of course earned Fish)."

I'm guessing it's Joey... trying to sway votes for her to stay so it doesn't screw up America's Team (is that what it's called ?)

Did I hear Julie say to Joey....there is an undercover cop and a relative of a pop star when Joey was sitting on the couch outside BB. Or...am I just dreaming I heard something like that? Anyone shed any light on this?

Yup, that's what Julie said.

Derrick is the undercover cop.

Frankie is the half-brother of Ariana Grande, a pop star.

Since Joey has been evicted, it doesn't matter that she now knows.

When Amber and Devin were first alone in the HOH room and Amber was reading the rules didn't the rules say that they can't tell a HG that they will be a nominee BEFORE the nomination ceremony? Also that the two HOHs can't discuss their potential nominees with each other?

I just watched the show , soooo boring so far and I agree with all of you, so etchings gotta give, I cannot stomach Devin, he's such an ass, I also have not been interested in the feeds, it's a snooze fest

The Bumb Squad has too many members. While Devin sits pretty, Amber is going to get found out. Devin is so stupid, he doesn't realize that they will have to nominate each other soon, he thinks they can be loyal to the end. What a dim-wit.

I have read that the BotB was held in the early morning hours. Hayden and Nicole won leaving Devin as the HoH.

That was the plan. Devin told Pau Pau she HAD to throw the BOTB and they were evicting Brittney.

I hope Brittany wins POV and this bites Pow Pow in the ass.

Right now, I think Devin plans on putting Victoria up if someone comes down and then she would go home since no one likes her. Not a great loss but more of Devin's targeting women who aren't in any way a threat to him.

I didn't see it, but I imagine PowPow saying she would throw it because she was thinking there is no way she could win it even if she tried.

Right now, I think Devin plans on putting Victoria up if someone comes down and then she would go home since no one likes her. Not a great loss but more of Devin's targeting women who aren't in any way a threat to him.

That's because he's too much of a coward to make a decent move on his own. He's also a huge hypocrite. In the beginning he said he was going to support the other people in the house who had kids but look how quick he turned on Brittany because she stood up to him and wasn't going to take his crap. I hate to see her go but I look forward to Devin walking out the door at this point. He's useless. :furious3: