TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

But really they have had all 3 together to agree to the missions or they don't get paid. I am so tired of hearing he is left out. Donny likes not having to get his hands dirty.

Really most all the work for the missions has been done by mostly Frankie and a little bit of Derrick. The spotlight for some was put on Frankie and he is reaping some of the fallout.

Donny gets the 5 grand so far for each mission. This one they ALL have to make a comment after the hinky vote to win the challenge.

That is why Donny doesn't want to get involved because he has to be part of it this time.

This is so true. He has been more than happy to sit back and let the others do whatever it is that needs to be done. I have never heard him complaining about being left out after all.

And yes, seeing as his "game play" has been nothing but sitting back and not doing anything, this is disruptive to that. Too bad...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think this mission would be perfect for him in that he could vote to evict Jocosta and no one would suspect him in a million years. Yeah, the part where they have to openly accuse others of doing it isn't as easy, but coming from him it probably won't seem as threatening as if someone else says it.

I am glad Donny shot down the last mission. Accusing someone of a vote they didn't make is a sure way to get a big target on your back or on their back. Donny is on the outside and calling out someone that is in the detonators would probably lead to him getting evicted sooner than he would have. Calling out someone that is not in the detonators would screw their game. The TA twist should not have missions that can directly impact the whole game. That is why I hate these twist like TA. Fans should not have an impact on the game play.

Guest 6Borders

BS on Derrick for laying the blame on Donny when he voted, expecially since he totally agreed that this America (aka Grodner) Mission was beyond STUPID!! If Derrick and Frankie were really on-board with pulling this off they would have been way more pushy (and we all know they can both be)..

Derrick, you just lost points with our Team America here on the central coast of California... (Frankie, you lost all points with the loving Justin Bieber crap and your sis tweeting her fans to vote for you, so we want you out...nothing game, just personal)

and Donnie you lost points with me with being pissy about the assignment instead diplomatically talking to Frankie and Derrick and convincing them that it would be a good idea to sit this one out and maybe America (or whoever) would get the message. He was angry and made the refusal all about him.

Yes again before Donny fans go ballistic on me I think Donny is a nice man. I really think he should have used the gentle persuasion that Derrick would have used.

He did not earn any points with his fellow TA members with his attitude.

Oh, and for Frankie - I just don't like him. Don't like his looks and don't like his flitting around the way he does and all the silliness about his sister. Who gives a chit? As for game, I think that he is playing as good a game as anyone and better than most. I don't fault his strategy just because I don't like him.

It would not surprise me for Donny to have had enough of Big Brother. He is way out of his element.

Yesterday Donny said he had a bad day. He is fed up living in a house with a bunch of kids. He said they are loud and up all night and some even have the nerve to walk on his bed when he is sleeping.

Donny said he loves his rutine and he likes being alone. He said his favorite time is when he gets up in the morning and doesn't have anyone around and doesn't have to talk to anyone. (I can relate to that LOL)

I know I could never be Big Brother material even though I am a big fan. I agree with Slim that he is out of he element in the house. This cast stays up all night and they laugh and giggle and prank.

I do appreciate that Donny is a nice man but needs to conform and make more friendships or he will not be around much longer.

Oh, and for Frankie - I just don't like him. Don't like his looks and don't like his flitting around the way he does and all the silliness about his sister. Who gives a chit? As for game, I think that he is playing as good a game as anyone and better than most. I don't fault his strategy just because I don't like him.

and that is exactly how I feel about Frankie also

America chose this mission because they want to see a shake-up in the house. Enough of these softball missions. America should choose ONLY the most difficult missions so they really have to work to make money. If Eric could pull off his America's Player assignments going against Evil Dick in Season 8, this should be cake. It's time to step it up, boys.

America chose this mission because they want to see a shake-up in the house. Enough of these softball missions. America should choose ONLY the most difficult missions so they really have to work to make money. If Eric could pull off his America's Player assignments going against Evil Dick in Season 8, this should be cake. It's time to step it up, boys.

ITA. The missions should be hard and require strategic manouvering on their end. That is what makes them interesting. The rumour mission was incredibly stupid and lame. It was funny watching them wind up Zach for that mission, but it was completely risk free on their part.

If they are just going to whine and pass when it gets a little difficult, what is the point?

I don't like him either. He is too much Mr. Broadway. I think he is dying to have what his sister has. But that being said, he is really playing well and if he does make it to the end, he fully deserves to be there.

I don't like him either. He is too much Mr. Broadway. I think he is dying to have what his sister has. But that being said, he is really playing well and if he does make it to the end, he fully deserves to be there.

agreed

I must be watching a different show than some of you, lol. I don't see where Donny is just sitting back and taking the money. Donny was the first to actually say anything to Nicole I think about the lie about Zach and Amanda. ????

I would think this mission would be perfect for him in that he could vote to evict Jocosta and no one would suspect him in a million years. Yeah, the part where they have to openly accuse others of doing it isn't as easy, but coming from him it probably won't seem as threatening as if someone else says it.

He has no reason to evict Jacosta. Why would he evict the only true ally he has in the game at this time?

Donny is not stupid and I think this whole laid back thing is an act. He knows this game and he is playing the extreme opposite as his counterparts. He's a 40 something country bumpkin (or maybe not - hahaha) and this is the only angle buying him time in the house.

I must be watching a different show than some of you, lol. I don't see where Donny is just sitting back and taking the money. Donny was the first to actually say anything to Nicole I think about the lie about Zach and Amanda. ????

I saw that too. It's funny how some people see things one way and others a different way.

and Donnie you lost points with me with being pissy about the assignment instead diplomatically talking to Frankie and Derrick and convincing them that it would be a good idea to sit this one out and maybe America (or whoever) would get the message. He was angry and made the refusal all about him.

Yes again before Donny fans go ballistic on me I think Donny is a nice man. I really think he should have used the gentle persuasion that Derrick would have used.

He did not earn any points with his fellow TA members with his attitude.

Yet, we didn't see Derrick do anything except blame it all on Donny in DR.

They used Donny as a scapegoat on this one because it would have change all their games and that is what these missions are meant to be. So, while it was useless harmless fun, they took the money and ran with it. No big deal.

Guest 6Borders

Agreed 100%. I seem to be watching the same show and feeds as you.

I think Donny knows the game very well and there was no reason to go off half-cocked

like the Bomb Squad did with an alliance. Donny was smart enough to know he wasn't

going to be part of the "in group" so he's had to size up the others to see who to align with.

Seriously he didn't have much choice.

Someone needs to show me where Derrick and Frankie were all hot for the TA mission

and how little 'ol Donny talked them out of it. I saw Derrick agreeing with Donny and Frankie

said it would be easy to do as far as the voting but not the accusations.

Agreed 100%. I seem to be watching the same show and feeds as you.

I think Donny knows the game very well and there was no reason to go off half-cocked

like the Bomb Squad did with an alliance. Donny was smart enough to know he wasn't

going to be part of the "in group" so he's had to size up the others to see who to align with.

Seriously he didn't have much choice.

Someone needs to show me where Derrick and Frankie were all hot for the TA mission

and how little 'ol Donny talked them out of it. I saw Derrick agreeing with Donny and Frankie

said it would be easy to do as far as the voting but not the accusations.

Regardless of who decided to refuse the mission, Donny was smart to be against it and turn it down.It would have been a suicide mission for his game. It is still going to be tough for him to make it to F4 or 5, but if he would have falsely called someone out after the eviction, he would be next on their list and probably be out in 2 weeks, guaranteed.

Guest 6Borders

Regardless of who decided to refuse the mission, Donny was smart to be against it and turn it down.It would have been a suicide mission for his game. It is still going to be tough for him to make it to F4 or 5, but if he would have falsely called someone out after the eviction, he would be next on their list and probably be out in 2 weeks, guaranteed.

Totally agree!!!

I am glad Donny shot down the last mission. Accusing someone of a vote they didn't make is a sure way to get a big target on your back or on their back. Donny is on the outside and calling out someone that is in the detonators would probably lead to him getting evicted sooner than he would have. Calling out someone that is not in the detonators would screw their game. The TA twist should not have missions that can directly impact the whole game. That is why I hate these twist like TA. Fans should not have an impact on the game play.

I strongly disagree! The entire TA would have decided who to call out and Frankie and Derrick would not have picked someone from the Detonators. They would have probably picked someone harmless like Jocasta or Victoria to implicate. They would not have had to worry about fallout then. And as far those ladies are concerned, I do not think that their games would have suffered any more than what they do now. Unfortunately, they both are slated for eviction soon according to all the alliances. Realistically, they really have no chance at final 2 so if they go into jury early, it is no big deal. No huge disservice would have been done. And just a one time accusation would have secured the mission, subsequent denials by the ladies would not need to be addressed by the.team. Actually an apology at a later date might have been possible.

I feel that the purpose of the TA twist is that America COULD directly impact the game. Otherwise, what is the point? Why would BB need an entire team just to start a silly rumor or some other meaningless prank? No, fans want to see certain people on the block, see certain people voted out, and to live vicariously through the house guests. That is the point of the twist, that is why BB did not have the solo America's player this year. BB needed a team to do things that are not easy, things that are risky, things that would affect the game and the outcome. That is why BB is paying the team $15,000 a mission.

I personally feel that the team should have not been allowed to decline a mission. They should not be allowed to pick and choose the easier missions and if they do refuse one, the twist should end.

What is the point of team America if Derrick is trying to get Frankiie voted out.

Hayden, Cody and Nicole want Frankie out and they brought in Derrick on the plan. I am sure they can get the votes. Now that is best for all their games.

What good is TA if Donny doesn't want to do anything that he said might mess with his game. It seems Donny squashed TA.

Guest 6Borders

The whole Team America thing was stupid from the get-go, mostly because BB decides

what the tasks will be and then allegedly America decides on which one.

They should have made it that if someone wanted to opt out of the "mission" they would

also be dropped from Team America and let the other two continue to play.

I seriously doubt Frankie and Derrick would have gone thru with it had it just been

left up to them. They are both big talkers but not big move makers. Much easier to have

the scapegoat to blame it on.

Hayden, Cody and Nicole want Frankie out and they brought in Derrick on the plan. I am sure they can get the votes. Now that is best for all their games.

What good is TA if Donny doesn't want to do anything that he said might mess with his game. It seems Donny squashed TA.

What is the point of Team America if Derrick is trying to get Frankie out, if Derrick and Frankie are consistently throwing Donnie under the bus and Donnie is refusing to do the riskier missions? No point at all! That is why TA was designed for the 3 team members to be America's alliance. They were supposed to work together and protect each other as much as possible. They were supposed to undertake missions that would help to affect the outcome of the game as America wishes.

Since there are rewards for the successful completion of the missions, I feel that there should be penalties for back stabbing each other, refusing to undertake missions and failing to complete them. I also feel that all that is expected of them should be spelled out in the first letter so that the HGs could make an informed decision as to whether or not they will accept the challenge.

But I have a feeling that if they made this clear in advance, not many HG's would accept the honor of playing for America.

The whole Team America thing was stupid from the get-go, mostly because BB decides

what the tasks will be and then allegedly America decides on which one.

They should have made it that if someone wanted to opt out of the "mission" they would

also be dropped from Team America and let the other two continue to play.

I seriously doubt Frankie and Derrick would have gone thru with it had it just been

left up to them. They are both big talkers but not big move makers. Much easier to have

the scapegoat to blame it on.

If only Derrick and Frankie was on the TA team, they may have gone along with it because they are on the same real (detonators & BS)team. They would have called out Jocasta and Victoria and laughed about it because they would have been safe. On the other hand, if Donny called out the weaker players, he would be calling out people who could potentially help him. In other words, he would have to screw himself. I do agree, if the players were required to play together and required to accept every mission, you probably would not get enough people to accept being a member of TA. On top of that, the whole concept would have been blown the minute a player turned down the offer because the team's cover would be blown.

For me, I don't think I would ever be for America basically playing the game and directing who gets booted and who doesn't. If America is going to play, then restrict America to one camera feed (eyes) like the other players. America does not get to see DR and their camera is restricted to the room the AP is in. When the AP sleeps the camera is turned off. If AP gets voted out (Joey), America is out. Frankly, without DR assistance, I don't think a TA could get from start to finish in the game because, the feel for the game is completely different from inside the house to outside. America would constantly put the TA players in a compromised position and get them voted out.

I agree that they should be dropped from team America if they don't fulfill the mission and I also think they should be allowed to decline being on team America. It's silly, at best, and accomplishes nothing. As for America having any influence, I think that America should get one vote at jury. Nothing else.

I agree that they should be dropped from team America if they don't fulfill the mission and I also think they should be allowed to decline being on team America. It's silly, at best, and accomplishes nothing. As for America having any influence, I think that America should get one vote at jury. Nothing else.

I could agree with America getting one jury vote as long as the players know that from the start of the game. I believe that would be a nice twist to the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name