TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

This Team America to the end bonus has to be something CBS/BB JUST cooked up and pitched to save Frankie, otherwise it would have been announced at the inception of Team America (every other twist bonus that I can recall in BB history has been announced with or very shortly after the twist..like the twins getting to week 5, etc).

At first I thought it was just Derrick playing both angles but if BB is offering a 50K bonus to TA who make it to the end then they would have had to tell BOTH Frankie and Derrick, not just Derrick.  They obviously want Frankie to stay!

They (CBS/BB) are hiding behind the inference to the fans that they (Derrick/Frankie) both don't NEED to make it to F2 to win the money (and legally, they don't,same as you don't have to spend $1 per text message to vote...they run through "voteatcbs.com" at warp speed; or you don't have to buy something to win a contest - like anyone who never bought won...just does not happen). 

It seems BB has been"suggesting" or "inferring" to Derrick that the only way to get the 50K is if he and Frankie are F2! (would not put it past a deal in the DR other than this one).

Additionally, since Frankie has looming eviction he seems to know about since when did the rules of BB change that Frankie can offer Derrick part of his winnings to keep him safe????  That has always been a BB-No-No (and Frankie also have tons of personal funds in resource)!  It's well known that Derrick is there for every single penny he can make and Frankie is there for his self-styled "Fame for Frankie" Club, so this would be about as much of a no-brainer as pushing or not pushing the big gold button!

If any of this goes down, it's just the most BLATENT safety net Grodner has ever thown into the game!

I was wrong wrong wrong :death:

There is a 50 grand to Team America if one of them get to the end.

I am shocked. :dontgetit:

Maybe I missed something Marty. On the show tonight they showed both Derrick and Frankie (seperately) in the DR taking about their next TA mission, They talked about how much they could win (50K) but I never heard them say what they had to do to get the money. Did I miss something???  Please explain!!!

Maybe I missed something Marty. On the show tonight they showed both Derrick and Frankie (seperately) in the DR taking about their next TA mission, They talked about how much they could win (50K) but I never heard them say what they had to do to get the money. Did I miss something???  Please explain!!!

Now I am not sure. I was watching a podcast of the show. I heard the 50K but ... help?

hmmm... If Derrick WINS he'll get $500,000 - plus 50k - plus America Player $$'s....... and a slight chance

of winning America's Fav HG $$s.

YIKES

That just does not make sense. You in the final 5/4 and all you have to do is make F2 and you get another 50k???? How is that fair to Cody, Victoria and Caleb.

It still does not answer my question. What do Derrick or Frankie have to do to get an extra 50k. Did they say what??? I'm lost here folks.

That just does not make sense. You in the final 5/4 and all you have to do is make F2 and you get another 50k???? How is that fair to Cody, Victoria and Caleb.

No. He has to win to get the extra 50. Since they did not announce that at the beginning of TA, I do not think it is fair that they are throwing in the extra $50,000 now. They could have said, if a TA member win, TA gets to split 50,000. If all of you are eliminated, the other players get to split the $50,000. 

Just visited Morty's and read tonights show recap and had my question answered. If Frankie or Derrick win Big Brother the winner will get an additional 50k. Like someone above said it's seems a bit late in the game to toss in more money. So, if Derrick wins he gets 500k plus his TA winnings plus 50k. He will not get his weekly stipend since he won the game. Same applies to the runner up which right now seems to be Victoria. She would get 50k plus 5k. Not bad for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing this season.

Guest 6Borders

This is about the lamest "twist" BB has come up with.    The fact that it was NOT announced at the beginning of TA makes it even more of a blatent attempt to save Frankie (I LOVE it when things backfire on BB, tho I am sure Grodner will make sure Frankie gets AFP because that's the way she rolls, actual votes be dammed).

My understanding is if Derrick wins BB he gets an extra 50K for taking TA to the final and winning, so his total take home before taxes is $500K, plus his TA money (which I think is $15K, plus the TA bonus of $50K, and whatever else he won in luxury comps/prizes). 

In the past tho the BB winner was not eligible for AFP (unlike in Survivor)..not sure about the runner up.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name