TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Donny wants Derrick and Frankie (both playing POV) to through the comp to him.

Well that has a snowball's chance at Wicked's house in 114 degree heat!!!

Someone on the internet mentioned maybe talk Caleb into eating a pickle for the challenge.

Something like that would be good and America votes to give them the win. (they would because Donny is part of it)

Ok, BB wants Donny to stay, but Derrick and Frankie wants him out even if it means giving up some cash. They passed on the mission to convince someone to sit next to Donny as a pawn and vote that person out. (I still think Derrick could have convinced Victoria, but apparently Victoria was too important to his game.) I am sure that they will pass on anything that might save Donny.   

BTW, isn't this our Team America?  Why couldn't they just ask for a vote to give Donny the Diamond Veto?

Donny asked Frankie and Derrick to have the Team America mission to be to save him.

Frankie was throwing some other things out there and they agreed to talk later.

Well at least now Donny knows for sure that his TA members couldn't care less about Donny's predicament.  No longer can they say there is nothing they can do. No longer can they continue to blame the other HG's.  The fact that they refuse to help him should let him know, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that they are working together and want him out.   I hope he will remember that when it is time to cast his vote at the finale!

And if I were Donny, there is no way that I would agree to do any other type of mission.  Both Derrick and Frankie could KMA!

Donny and Derrick had a long conversation and Donny had Derrick crying with his pitch to save him.

Conversation started at 1:07 pm. - Derrick cries at 1:20

Why to I suspect something hinky with this new TA mission?  When first I heard about it, it was a post about Donny being told about it by DR and he went to Derrick and pitched to have Cody do a replacement nom on him.  When I read that I thought, WTG Donny, lie through your teeth that there is a new TA Mission from America to save your dupa!!  But, I checked every where I could to see when American voted (A/B) and could not find anything.

Then in reading more LFU...Frankie/Derrick apparently are told that production wants them to DO a Mission of their choice and America will vote on whether they succeed or not.  Also, that whether a TA member is ousted or not the missions will continue till last TA member is out, BUT DONT TELL DONNY THIS.

Then of course Broadway Twinkle Toed Glitter Gazelle says lets stage a Broadway Play, I will be producer, director and star!!  You all just follow my lead...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr    

Anyways, something still sounds hinky to me...or I just haven't had enough coffee this am :)

This mission was obviously designed to save Donny.  If the other members do not want to do so, then let them tell Donny the truth.  I can't stand them continuing to lie to Donny about having his back while the "others" want him gone.  They should man up, pass on the mission and vote him out!!!  Dang, he has only one vote.  :disgust:

Once one of TA gets voted out, that should be the end of it. It is somewhat of a lame issue anyway. The popularity vote comprises "TA", yet this seasons TA rarely talks to each other. If you're going to have an idea like TA, the players should be working together throughout the show, not just during TA missions. Neither Derrick nor Frankie offered an alliance to Donny other than TA. Since they had already formed their ten different alliances, why would they invite Donny into any of them. In addition, Donny is probably the smartest, most intelligent person in that house. He has figured out where alliances are and that he is not part of any one of them. He is playing for himself, and after all, in the long run, this is an individual's game being that only one will win in the end.

This mission was obviously designed to save Donny.  If the other members do not want to do so, then let them tell Donny the truth.  I can't stand them continuing to lie to Donny about having his back while the "others" want him gone.  They should man up, pass on the mission and vote him out!!!  Dang, he has only one vote.  :disgust:

Donny has talked to both Frankie and Derrick about saving him and they had some very honest conversations. Both Frankie and Derrick said it would not be good for their game to do a mission that is to save Donny. At this point nobody is lying to Donny. Go back an look at 1:07 am for an honest conversation between Donny and Derrick. I think Donny talked to Frankie before that.

I totally agree. Once Donny figured out that they were all out to get him after last weeks BOB, I would opt out of anything the other TA members wanted to do.

I also believe that once one member of TA is evicted, the TA missions should cease altogether. If either Derrick or Frankie had asked Donny to join one of their alliances, then things would probably be different. Let's face it, neither Derrick or Frankie are as strong as Donny when it comes to comps.

As for a BB Broadway show, once again it's all about Freaky Frankie. I choose not to watch if this is the mission chosen. I also choose not to vote on it either.

I surely hope that Nicole takes HOH next week and bd's Frankie. She has to put Creepy Christine on the block along side Cody. That would be awesome.

If Donny leaves this week, as I'm certain he will, other than Nicole, there is not one person in that house that really deserves a jury vote.

Donny has talked to both Frankie and Derrick about saving him and they had some very honest conversations. Both Frankie and Derrick said it would not be good for their game to do a mission that is to save Donny. At this point nobody is lying to Donny. Go back an look at 1:07 am for an honest conversation between Donny and Derrick. I think Donny talked to Frankie before that.

Great!  That is all that I am saying, just be honest with the man.  I am glad that they finally decided to come clean with him.  

But if I were Donny, I would refuse to do the mission that would give them the extra $5k and neither would get my vote in the end!

That is just me, I am vindictive that way, LOL 

Great!  That is all that I am saying, just be honest with the man.  I am glad that they finally decided to come clean with him.  

But if I were Donny, I would refuse to do the mission that would give them the extra $5k and neither would get my vote in the end!

That is just me, I am vindictive that way, LOL 

Well Donny's followers are saying they are going to vote NO to accept the mission as complete so they all will lose that 5,000.

My vote is NO...not because of Donny, but because I feel it is lame and just another way for Frankie to get what he wants, to get his way, to be the center of attention, etc etc.  I would vote for something on lines of the saboteur prank, or create a little descention between Cody & Christine (one way to stop the groping!) or even phony fight.  Anything but some childish play done by anyone.  

It would just be so nice to see some fun and happiness instead of the scheming and nasty talk for a day.

Remember the skits they used to do in the beginning with Hayden. They were so entertaining.

I will vote Yes as a completed mission. (I am not sure is Donny will accept to do it though)

If not they ALL lose the $5,000.

Well Donny's followers are saying they are going to vote NO to accept the mission as complete so they all will lose that 5,000.

I have said several times already that I am not a fan of Donny's. But I believe that fair is fair.  I would vote NO on that mission because I want to see them do something substantial to earn the $5k. I know that I am in the minority, but I want to see them do something that would affect the game and not some insignificant silly ass BS.  No matter HOW talented Frankie might be. 

To each its own Sista!!!  That's why I'm the oldest and lubs ya the mostest!!!  My forever friend from Morty's  :inlove:

I have said several times already that I am not a fan of Donny's. But I believe that fair is fair.  I would vote NO on that mission because I want to see them do something substantial to earn the $5k. I know that I am in the minority, but I want to see them do something that would affect the game and not some insignificant silly ass BS.  No matter HOW talented Frankie might be. 

Yep yep yep...100% agree

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name