TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooooo.....any predictions on who will fight and over what??? Cody/Caleb over Amber is a good guess....:) Then again, doubt Derrick wants to have his boy Cody in anything attention getting...so what you think?

I think it is going to be Zach at nomination ceremony going after Christine calling her out for being a superfan and time for her to step up.

Guest 6Borders

Sounds like mission accomplished!

Christine was primed for a fight after being put on the block and a little spit-fire

after coming off and she was already planning on her hubby beating up Zach

after the show so it was a given to put those two in the ring together.

I'm glad Donny at least is making $15K (so far) off this deal, especially since

the others barely include him.

Guest 6Borders

Poor victim Donny :sleepy:

Who said he was a "victim"????

He's part of a team that is leaving him out. He didn't choose his teammats any more than members

of a professional sports team choose each other, or if you are hired for a job and you are

supposed to work with your office team you didn't chose. If you don't work with the team, or

you deliberately leave your team members out of the loop, you will be cut from the team, fired,

benched, fined, traded...!! In this case, Donny is at least getting the same pay as his so-called

"team members" and that's all I was pointing out. BTW, he's not "powerless" either!!! :laugh4:

I was being sarcastic ya know......

You are saying poor Donny is barely included in the Team America.

That is just not true. He has been included in every task.

Of course Donny is included in every task, because technically he has to be. I think if Dreadrick and Trankie had the chance, they would not consult/include him at all as they have proved in daily BB life.

I don't think it has anything to do with not liking him, but more with fearing him. They're afraid of him and they know he has them figured out. He is smarter than the two of them put together. JMO!!!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

I was being sarcastic ya know......

You are saying poor Donny is barely included in the Team America.

That is just not true. He has been included in every task.

"Poor Donny" and "victim" were not my words.

He's pretty much been included "after the fact" of what Frankie and Derrick want...so so he wants them to think...hehehehe!!!

Don't think they accomplished the mission during nominations, sounds like now trying to do it during POV ceremony. I do like that they have used Zach to reach their goal...no way are they suspects yet.

None of their "missions" were anything that would cause havoc or mass paranoia in the house. There would be no reason anyone would be thinking that there was someone doing something to sabotage things or disrupt the normal plotting and bashing. TA is just another stupid twist that doesn't effect the game in any way.

Guest 6Borders

I thought from all their talk that they accomplished this mission, but

Christine just sat there and Nicole didn't know whether to laugh or cry

(so she did both).

I somehow don't see this one getting accomplished because Amber does

not seem like she will engage in a big fight...all depends on interpretation

I guess but it's supposed to be a "heated argument" I think.

Loved Derrick's subtle way of insuring the 20 seconds by telling Zach he

does better when he speaks slowly!

These two hinky votes .... which Donny does not want to do as he knows somehow its going to bite him in the dupa and I don't blame him....are they for tonights eviction or next weeks? Being as our vote had to be in b4 3am today...wonder if its for tonights....just a wondering....I'm sure its next week, but one can hope.

The votes are for today's eviction

Last night Donny does not want to do the mission -

Donny-

I chose to come play this game.. “Donny Thompson” ... I didn’t come to play “America’s Game” ... I know that sounds bad and I feel bad for saying it... but I didn’t... if they said, do you want to come and be America’s Player, I would be like .. no I’m good. Because it probably won’t last, especially with missions like this.

Yes I agree TA is stupid and I never liked it. The way Donny spoke last night was not good for his game though. He should have not keep talking about HIS game. He should have used the gentle Derrick approach and try to talk them out of and convince them that they could skip this one quest. He just made it all about him and nothing about it might be bad for all of them.

There are good points to what you said Marty...and agree Donny should of gotten his point across without making it sound all "about HIS game", but he has heard those exact words from Frankie and Derrick when agreeing about the other tasks...Frankie and Derricks suggestive ways always led Donny to go with who ever they wanted to use for the missions cause names Donny tossed out were never good for their game. Frankie and Derrick were just handed the excuse they needed to justify dumping Donny, which they have wanted to do from the get go.

Donny's persona is not one of a manipulator as are Frankie and Derrick. I like Donny, he is a sweety, but a sweety don't win BB. He is way to nice for this game. That's the shame of it....just hope they find a way to make America's Choice voting fair so all the "tweetie fans" "Ariana fans" can't vote. Maybe only live feeders should vote for America's choice. Would solve some of the flooding of outside influence.

The votes are for today's eviction

Last night Donny does not want to do the mission -

Donny-

I chose to come play this game.. “Donny Thompson” ... I didn’t come to play “America’s Game” ... I know that sounds bad and I feel bad for saying it... but I didn’t... if they said, do you want to come and be America’s Player, I would be like .. no I’m good. Because it probably won’t last, especially with missions like this.

Yes I agree TA is stupid and I never liked it. The way Donny spoke last night was not good for his game though. He should have not keep talking about HIS game. He should have used the gentle Derrick approach and try to talk them out of and convince them that they could skip this one quest. He just made it all about him and nothing about it might be bad for all of them.

Awww but he was moved to tears over being chosen. :laugh4:

He needs to suck it up and take the good with the bad. He "accepted" his role in Team America and I assume he won't be turning down the money he has earned so far.

And really what game Donny??

There are good points to what you said Marty...and agree Donny should of gotten his point across without making it sound all "about HIS game", but he has heard those exact words from Frankie and Derrick when agreeing about the other tasks...Frankie and Derricks suggestive ways always led Donny to go with who ever they wanted to use for the missions cause names Donny tossed out were never good for their game. Frankie and Derrick were just handed the excuse they needed to justify dumping Donny, which they have wanted to do from the get go.

Donny's persona is not one of a manipulator as are Frankie and Derrick. I like Donny, he is a sweety, but a sweety don't win BB. He is way to nice for this game. That's the shame of it....just hope they find a way to make America's Choice voting fair so all the "tweetie fans" "Ariana fans" can't vote. Maybe only live feeders should vote for America's choice. Would solve some of the flooding of outside influence

I agree he is way too nice for this game but so was Jordan and she won, granted she had Jeff but he was evicted and she carried on.....just sayin I am hoping for a miracle

But really they have had all 3 together to agree to the missions or they don't get paid. I am so tired of hearing he is left out. Donny likes not having to get his hands dirty.

Really most all the work for the missions has been done by mostly Frankie and a little bit of Derrick. The spotlight for some was put on Frankie and he is reaping some of the fallout.

Donny gets the 5 grand so far for each mission. This one they ALL have to make a comment after the hinky vote to win the challenge.

That is why Donny doesn't want to get involved because he has to be part of it this time.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name