TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am begining to dislike Derrick more and more he is so sweet to Brittany's face then pushes for her to go home this week he is a douche. Cody is an idiot if he doesn't at least try to get Caleb out this week because Caleb will be gunning for him first chance he gets.

I want to continue liking Derrick, but if he keeps treating Donny like a piece of the furniture, my opinion of him is going to go downhill rapidly......

So you have to be nice to everyone to think of them as worthy of Big Brother? I really don't like all the I love you and hugs they keep throwing out. I would much rather people play the game with trying to get to the end then watch a bunch of people that are just there to get noticed in show biz or get their shot on Survivor.

I think Derrick is playing a brilliant game and "working" everyone to try to get the money at the end for his family. This is not a game of who can be the nicest person and play with no back stabbing. :donatello:

I also think Derrick is playing his game well. He is not being nasty about Brittney, he can be nice to her and still want her gone. They are all nice to each other for the most part but all of them have their targets to send out the door. I also don't fault him for not really wanting to work with Donny. AT was put on him by BB. Donny has never been someone he wanted to work with and he is a threat to Derrick's game.

It would have been better if they made it so they have to get two physical threats nominated, both a male and a female. Since there are four nominees, having to get two nominated is doable still.

This Amber as a physical threat is just a cheap cop out that falls in line with what "The Detonators" wanted to do anyways.

She ratted out Donny earlier, so I don't have much sympathy for her really.

The girls Jocosta, Amber and Brittney were in the bathroom complaining about Donny. They said he would not talk game with them. Jocosta said he didn't want to talk game before the nominations. Jocosta said he really doesn't like to talk game ever.

Donny seems to want to isolate himself from they guys unless they are in a large group setting. I know he said he wants people to come to him if they want an alliance but he seems so uninterested.

Hope he gets a little more "game" in him.

I don't think Donny is feeling very loyal to Frankie and Derrick. He sees what they are doing, doesn't trust them and knows he is the odd man out even with the alliance that was forced on them by BB.

Good for him and I hope he begins to regret that he didn't keep the noms the same.

We voted we wanted out a physical threat...meh....a Caleb, Zack, Hayden, cody, Frankie and Derrick. Those are physical threats. Can't believe production took their decision of Amber....un believable.......,,those six have lost points with me....

What happened to "Manning UP" shouldnt' the threats stand up and say "Pick me" I am the beasty!!

Guest 6Borders

So, all they have to do is get someone on the block "they BELIEVE is a physical Threat"!

(what they "believe" is like using the word "alleged" about someone who just murdered someone in

front of 50 witnesses)

Whom do they have to convice that any one of the 4 noms is a physical threat??

Personally I would not see any of the 4 noms as physical threats (had TA chosen

floaters it would have been mission accomplished)

"on the block" only means that, not voted out!

Unless POV is used and someone like Caleb or Hayden go up, I would call this

a fail.

Frankie - Derrick and Donny had to all agree on who they thought was a physical threat and get that person nominated. They agreed that Amber was. I don't think physical threat has to do with muscles. LOL

Ok, I missed it...what is the reasoning behind Amber being a physical threat?

I dunno maybe she can hang on to something longer then anyone because she is of slight build. In years past most of the top competition winners were women.

Guest 6Borders

What I meant was what reasoning did Derrick, Frankie and Donny give for any of their

nom's being "physical" threats?

I would think in order to call this mission accomplished,

they would need to come up with something reasonable, especially to the "TV/BBAD Only"

audience.

Victoria = threat due to her "nocturnal activites" of too much up-close-and-personal

to their "physical" beings

Jocasta = clueless as to how she could be concieved as a physical threat to much

Amber = personal threat to their game due to Caleb's obsession with her

Brit = game threat because she is just plain looney tunes

I guess "physical threat" is as much a loosely interpreted term as "floater".

If BB wants to hand out $15K so be it, but it's just a dumb twist.

Just as I am reading this I am listening Hayden talk to Derrick in Flashbacks around 12:30. He is telling Derrick that Amber is a huge physical threat in competitions. LOL

Guest 6Borders

Just as I am reading this I am listening Hayden talk to Derrick in Flashbacks around 12:30. He is telling Derrick that Amber is a huge physical threat in competitions. LOL

Maybe we have a Team America Mole twist...LMAO!!!!

Seriously tho, if Hayden sees something in it, it might be...that dude is observant!

I voted weak player. I want to see the hard core players battle at the end and get the weak players out now.

That's just the type of game I like

I have seen too many duds at the end of the game and it always irks me.

We'll looks like America screwed up the people in the alliance. Derrick and Frankie do not want to work with Donny at all. Ugh

Donny does not want to work with anyone. He hides in his bedroom and talks to nobody but Jocasta. He is like a ghost in the house. Donny doesn't even try .

What do we actually know about Team America?

Do we know if the TA challenges will last the entire season game?

Do we know if one member is evicted will TA continue on?

Should there be a penalty for instigating the nomination or voting against a TA member?

Should there be a challenge that would have the TA members work to stop the nomination of a member or to save a TA member from eviction?

I think by choosing "physical threat" with the America's vote people were hoping for a shake up in the game. Instead they got the same crap different week.

You are correct on that one. Same crap next week too.

IMO, Team America is just like any other fake alliance in the house except they get paid to complete useless missions. Should the three of them be forced to keep each other in the house for weeks just because BB put them together? No one should be forced by BB and their stupid twists keep someone that they really want out.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name