TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

Julie's explanation of Team America left me wondering about a couple of things.

Will the team have to perform these challenges individually, or as a team, or both?

(Viewers familiar with BB Canada will have seen both kinds this past season.)

If a Team America member gets voted out, will they replace them with a new team member?

And now, with Joey likely to go up as a replacement nominee, and perhaps home, people are comparing it to the fizzling dud of a twist that was "The Saboteur" twist, when the saboteur was voted out first (without anyone even knowing she was the saboteur. LOL!)

If it's going to be anything like it was in BB Canada, it will add a lot of fun for the houseguests, the viewers and the live feeders. So hopefully, we'll see at least one of Team America last a long time!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if they would replace Team America members if they got voted out too.

I want Joey voted out this week BECAUSE of the Team America twist. I don't like that the voting was done before we even knew who any of these people were (and maybe that's the point, so we'll feel like how the houseguests feel when they are trying to make alliances without really knowing who these people are). But, I still think we should have been able to see them in the house before starting to cast our votes, it's still early enough that we don't really know any of them yet, but we should have been allowed to get some strong first impressions before voting.

I just hope that the "assignments" aren't stupid turning off the lights or giving someone our baby blanket.

When Joey read the note, I thought that I heard her say that she could decide if it was in her "best interest" to reveal to the other houseguests that she was chosen for Team America. Did I misunderstand her?

Hate the Team America concept. Hope they don't replace Joey. Buh bye Joey!!

agree - Right now we are voting for something we have no idea the impact and it is just dumb.

and hope Joey gets voted out.

When Joey read the note, I thought that I heard her say that she could decide if it was in her "best interest" to reveal to the other houseguests that she was chosen for Team America. Did I misunderstand her?

That's what I heard too.

And I think she may have already told other houseguests about it.

She was given the option to let them know or not. Why tell the others, because then they have to wonder what America may be asking them to do.

I didn't understand the team thing, but I guess it's another way for them to turn on each other. If it was one person, there would be no need to tell others, but if someone else on Team America decided to tell then there would be no trust for the others.

Either way, it's the most stupid twist to date and I wish they would just play it as it's meant to be and keep the outside help out of the game. If they didn't have outside help, BB would not be able to manipulate the game. Without votes, BB would not be able to manipulate the game. How do we really know how these votes turn out?

They should have been told that it has to stay a secret until all 3 members have been picked. This is lame, why even bother if she's going to just blab to everyone before the team is even selected. Can America vote for her to keep her big mouth shut???

Guest 6Borders

What an incredibly STUPID twist. This is Sabatour, America's Player & MVP

rolled into one. I'm sure it will die by the wayside like the fish in the uncycled tank

that the HG's are not allowed to discuss!

i am still baffle who the hell voted for her

:animated_bouncy:

TEAM America -minus (Joey + ? + ?) :animated_bouncy:

I don't trust the America's Team/vote stuff. I am guessing Zack will be the next player chosen and he could very well have been America's vote but then again, if the votes went to someone like Amber, BB might consider her a possible evictee soon and also not bright enough to pull off the stuff planned for them. Would they sit back and let one of their big twists die before it even got started?

Guest 6Borders

If the vote is legit, I think it'll go to Donny

I agree, but the votes are never legit, just a way to keep us amused. Grodner choses who she wants.

Omahaguy was right, Donny was voted onto Team America.

Since Joey was evicted, this week's Team America vote will see the top 2 vote-getters added as the final members of the team.

(It was announced during the show, right after the HoH competitions.)

I really HATE that they added yet another Team America person after the first one was voted out. If Donny is voted out this next week, would they still add another person????

I really HATE that they added yet another Team America person after the first one was voted out. If Donny is voted out this next week, would they still add another person????

I guess there really is no way to tell, but it seems to me that they originally wanted to vote in one member per week.

Now that Joey has been evicted before voting for the third member started, they saw it as an opportunity to have her replaced at the same time, and they took it.

I guess there really is no way to tell, but it seems to me that they originally wanted to vote in one member per week.

Now that Joey has been evicted before voting for the third member started, they saw it as an opportunity to have her replaced at the same time, and they took it.

Still don't like it! LOL

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name