Frankie Grande (Week 1) - HoH1 (de-throned)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not wild about Frankie but have to admit that he is going to bring drama to the house. Not sure he is going to be as loved/accepted as Andy. They might want to give him some ankle weights so he doesn't float over the BB walls if he goes outside.

Thought I'd really dislike him, still don't like the outside vote influence he could have, but after 2 shows, he's not as bad as I thought, time will tell. And so agree about the need for some ankle weights....the guy is in need of a chill pill

Poodle with pink nails. LOL

I still don't understand why he thinks anybody would associate him with his sister. Another thing, that comp last night was 500% tougher than the previous night's comp. La Frankie would have dropped-off that barrel roll fast, I'm thinking.

I do not dislike him but his dancing around the house contantly would absolutely drive me crazy. He needs to calm down or something. I get he is a dancer but that does not require you to dance instead of walk. He does have the potential to be a favorite of mine but time will tell.

Watching the feeds I see Frankie is everywhere talking to everyone and advising them how to play the game.

They should all be keeping an eye on him .....

Can someone help me out with who his sister is? I realize that I'm not that up on the teen stars since I'm 44, but if she's so famous, wouldn't I have heard of her?

His sister's current song is "Problem". Heard it this morning in fact. Good song and gets lots of air play on the top 40 type stations.

Guest 6Borders

Thinks he's all that in the house and already sees himself as the final 5.

He's way too confident (unless he is depending on his sis' fans votes).

I'l like him a lot better if not for the connection to the fan base.

Thanks SugarB! She's got a great voice!

And my 73 year old mother is hipper than I am. In an unrelated conversation, talking about age and people that don't look there age, she used Ariana Grande as an example. I guess she turned 21 today and my mother was saying that she looks 12. I said "Grande? That must be the sister of the guy on BB." Yes I'm no longer in tune with what's happening in the entertainment biz and my mother schooled me.

Yikes the cameras are always on Frankie. He is talking to everyone little private conversations. He is breaking in on Caleb when he is talking to others about who to put up. He is basically controlling the house.

Can we say Andy -

Yikes the cameras are always on Frankie. He is talking to everyone little private conversations. He is breaking in on Caleb when he is talking to others about who to put up. He is basically controlling the house.

Can we say Andy -

DEFINITELY!!! But it shouldn't take long for the so called Superfans in the house to become aware of his antics. He seems to be in at least 3 separate alliances already! One with Zach, one with Christine, one with Devin and Caleb,( the three musketeers?) and one with the Bomb Squad. And its only week 1.

This is the 2nd BBAD and it's the Frankie show. The first opening was just sad.

He needs to calm down and stopped playing up for the cameras all the time. I think I'd like it more but I have to fastforward thru a lot of the show.

Why can't they go back to just regular people? No one that has a famous sister or related to a CBS reality person.

Frankie frustrates me. I adore him!! But because he has a famous sister (and only because of that), I don't want him there while there is America's vote. But lets face it... He is the reason for most of the happy entertainment.