Frankie Grande (Week 1) - HoH1 (de-throned)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is so dramatic...Were Frankie a straight guy he would surely get to be chosen by America, but I think the majority are not going to go for a gay.

should be fun when he gets put on the block for first time :animated_bouncy:

He is going to blow up his game soon. He is trying to play like Andy nice to everyone's face and tells them how much he loves them blah blah blah. I don't dislike him but he is not a favorie of mine his game has been played many times before.

He has mentioned his sister a number of times without saying her name. This morning he talked about a dream he had about her. I think he is hoping someone asks her name. He really wants someone to figure it out.

He needs to guard that secret with his life. Revealing that would destroy his game, which presently could be called very strong, imo.

Having ties to wealth and/or fame pretty instantly makes you undeserving of the win in these games. (to the other players)

Even if he makes it to final two, if that information is known to the other house guests, at least a couple of them will vote for who "needs" the money more. Players who would have voted for him otherwise..

He has been asked her name, he says Ari. They've asked what she looks like and they've talked about her 21st birthday being last week. I think he's handled it great.

I want to see how he handles the pics if/when he gets HOH, Because if he's so close to her there would pics of her there.

Guest 6Borders

Pros:

He's over-the-top funny as heck, Drammmmma with a capital D, and

pure gold entertainment in the house

He hasn't pissed anyone off and he's working the house like a broadway stage

He's dropped more hints than a coyote has fleas about his sis but nobody is paying attention

(different season but basically the same clueless in Studio City who didn't get A & Nast switching)

Cons: He likes Justin Bieber

I thought I would not like him and that he would be a drama diva, but I actually like him - he is playing the game well and can read people pretty well - I also like that so far he has not brought up his sister or done any hinting or name dropping - he can stay!

Ariana just cancelled her appearance at Philadelphia's Welcome America Celebration for tomorrow. All I've seen so far is that prayers are going out to the family. I can't find any more information. They will tell Frankie if something really bad happened, won't they? Like they did when Monica's cousin was missing on 9-11.

Guest 6Borders

Thoughts and prayers to his family!

I think they would tell Frankie unless he said before the show not to tell him

if something happened.. He was actually telling Devin something about how

sick his grandfather was and Devin was telling about losing friends to illness & stuff

so BB might have already told him in DR that his grandfather took a turn for the worse.

I don't know if Frankie would leave the show or not. A question came up if BB would

let him leave to attend the funeral and come back. I know this is going to sound cold but

I hope not. If they did, it would open the door for every HG's family to come up with

some emergency so they could leave for a day or two. I'm sure the argument would be who

would discuss game at a funeral, but basically, who wouldn't. If you leave, you leave and

that should be the way it should be.

well I'm certain whatever it is their prayers for a stranger and unknown cause will help

not like IT bothers to stop starvation... abuse... disease.... EYEROLL

She's headed to Florida to see her grandparents. Since they are half brother/sister it might not be grandparents for both kids according to what I've found on the web.

Ariana's tweet about her grandparents was 4 hours ago, about the same time the feeds went down for good. I hope nothing bad has happened to her grandparents and that it's just a coincidence that the feeds went down around the same time.