Victoria Rafaeli (Week 1) - nominated by Frankie, BotB winner (saved)

WickedOne

When she was crying to Frankie about her hair, she said she spends the night at guy friends houses. I'm not sure, but I think this another no-no that goes with the sleeping in the same room as a man. Seems that she is able to pick and choose which religious rules she wants to follow. I wondered about the have-not rules. Does she get a pass on sleeping in the have-not room because a man is also a have-not?

When she was crying to Frankie about her hair, she said she spends the night at guy friends houses. I'm not sure, but I think this another no-no that goes with the sleeping in the same room as a man. Seems that she is able to pick and choose which religious rules she wants to follow. I wondered about the have-not rules. Does she get a pass on sleeping in the have-not room because a man is also a have-not?

She should NOT get a free pass. She should follow the same rules as everyone else or she should not have applied for the show.

If she was true orthodox, she'd only wear skirts/dresses, conservative ones. She would never show herself in a bikini at a pool. She'd keep Kosher and the Sabbath.

For petes sake Andrew from season 13 who prayed 3 times a day and kept Kosher and he wasn't even orthodox.

She's obnoxious and exactly the kind of Jewish girls I can't stand.

Guest 6Borders

She's pretty enough but not as much as she thinks!

I will have to go back (when I am bored on live show day) to watch her interview but I recall she said

they subscribe to Kosher but don't dress Kosher (even my Jewish friends were confused when I asked

them what that means exactly).

She's definitely got that negative attention seeking behavior thing going on...

ie: "you look great today" and she replies "you mean I don't look great other days"?...

(this has gone on with about every conv. she's had in the house)