Caleb Reynolds (Week 1 HoH) - HoH2

Slimcruz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misha - I understand it must be difficult to be a friend of someone who is on the show, but I'm almost wondering if you ought to take your own advice to Caleb's dad and just stop reading the stuff that's said about him and trying to defend him? Because all it's doing is fanning the flames, imo

Well, I would hate to think that my presence would make everyone hate him moreso than they already do. Next thing you know, everyone liken him to a murderer, rapist, or worse. Oh wait... They already are.

Everyone thought if Caleb found out that Amber didn't like him, he would explode and hurt her, damage property, kill her, get expelled from the house, etc. Instead, he still remained loyal to his alliance and won't try to nominate her until they get the others out. Yes, he's sooooo dangerous isn't he?

But it doesn't matter what I say. So I guess I won't say anything else. Have a great summer y'all.

Misha... It's easy to sit in front of our computers and philosophize about the HGs.

Just remember we're all looking at these hamsters and pinning situations from our own lives into

what we think is going on.

I'm surprised you want to leave Morty's. From your posts I thought you'd be with us for a long time.

Hang in there kiddo.

Misha, I don't think it was your post that made anyone hate or dislike Caleb or think anything worse about him than they already did. It rarely hurts to have someone speaking in your corner.

Don't get me wrong, I love you all but it is so hard for me. This isn't some stranger. And the worst part is... We all know that house makes people go temporarily insane. They obsess over everything because they can't escape. They have very little to distract them and to help them get their heads out of the game. The same conversations are repeated until we get sick of them. I just don't want my posts to make things worse on the board for Caleb. As soon as I made my post, people went into long detail over how he is a burgeoning serial stalker/rapist/murderer... Please help me understand how I am to deal with that without staying away from Morty's thus summer?

Misha, no one wants you to leave. I always read your posts and even though I dislike Caleb, I still respect your input on him. I don't really know him. I only know what I see on the feeds. And you know there are going to be posts that analyze every move and word of all the HGs, good or bad. It can get pretty harsh but no where near as bad as other sites.

And you know there are going to be posts that analyze every move and word of all the HGs, good or bad. It can get pretty harsh but no where near as bad as other sites.

yeah if this is bad dont even venture to other boards

i frankly find morty's pretty subdue this season and even on the slow side regarding the bb discussion

no fighting basically everyone getting along

i will post my opinion on caleb and other hg's if someone wants to get upset because of it that is on them

rules here has always been anything is fair game as long as it isn't about other posters and within the rules

i dont see anyone attacking other posters :animated_bouncy:

Misha, no one wants you to leave. I always read your posts and even though I dislike Caleb, I still respect your input on him. I don't really know him. I only know what I see on the feeds. And you know there are going to be posts that analyze every move and word of all the HGs, good or bad. It can get pretty harsh but no where near as bad as other sites.

I know it gets bad. Its just frustrating. None of the past houseguests that we have hated have left the house and ended up being murderers. Most turn out to be pretty decent people (though some are still irritating as hell... Andy Herren anyone?).

I remember past seasons trying to keep things calm regarding other contestants (Rachel Reilly is a great example). I just think it goes too far to say he is on the path to being a murderer or rapist. He's been rejected before. He hasn't gone crazy and done something hurtful or illegal. I just think people need to remember that on the outside of the house, normal people can get away from people who reject them. They don't have to see them again normally. Caleb is stuck with her in the house and Amber is stuck in the house with him. Can we just try to keep some perspective? The Big Brother house is not the real world!!

I dont think sophb was even saying that Caleb is going to be a rapist, murderer, etc. outside of the house. She said he might never become violent but she did compare some of his thinking and rationalizations to those of a rapist, murderer, stalker, etc. especially how the victim often is blamed for the obsessive behavior. She was also saying that we always need to be careful of blaming the victim.

I know that as a woman, I was raised to notice red flags. My mother had a family member murdered by someone that most people would have never expected. When my sister was in college, she had a classmate who just disappeared one day. We all know horror stories, sometimes I think I know more than my fair share, and while Caleb may never do any of those things, his current behavior does raise warning flags for me.

Regardless, I definitely feel he has made this game more difficult for Amber, who never seemed much of a deep thinker to me.

Caleb built something up in his own mind that never existed.

He obsessed over it.

We all have hard-knocks but do not behave in a fashion that strikes others as stalkerish or odd especially since there was nothing THERE to begin with.

With the live feeds it's not speculation.

Dude is ODD.

He is odd and I found his behaviour/demeanour creep and weird from the second he walked in the door.... ANd it just got worse and worse.

Creepy creepster, for sure.

I think that if amber feels threatened she is being covered 24/7 by cameras from many angles and help is behind the wall. Literally. CBS is not going to let anything untoward happen. That said, caleb brought all this attention on himself and needs to get his chit together because whether he is a nice guy outside the house or not, he is acting like a fool inside the house which is what this is about - aside from the crap he brought on himself PRE-BB house which is of no concern to me as it now stands.

The problem is..........amber's game and caleb's game are going to be affected. Huge no-no if you want to win. I imagine that BB is loving all this drama since that is what the whole party is about.

Don't get me wrong, I love you all but it is so hard for me. This isn't some stranger. And the worst part is... We all know that house makes people go temporarily insane. They obsess over everything because they can't escape. They have very little to distract them and to help them get their heads out of the game. The same conversations are repeated until we get sick of them. I just don't want my posts to make things worse on the board for Caleb. As soon as I made my post, people went into long detail over how he is a burgeoning serial stalker/rapist/murderer... Please help me understand how I am to deal with that without staying away from Morty's thus summer?

He is charming, in that Ted Bundy sort of way.....

His ego probably shot thru the roof when he won HOH (and then kept it after the Comp)

I'll be curious to see how he acts in the house when he's no longer HOH (especially if someone wins it that's not in the Bomb Squad)

In any case... I'm sure Caleb's thread will be getting a LOT of posts.

His ego probably shot thru the roof when he won HOH (and then kept it after the Comp)

I'll be curious to see how he acts in the house when he's no longer HOH (especially if someone wins it that's not in the Bomb Squad)

In any case... I'm sure Caleb's thread will be getting a LOT of posts.

Exactly what I've been thinking.. He appears to be barely holding himself together ( meds maybe) Want to see how he does next week when he'snot the one calling the shots..

He will probably be trying to run the house no matter who is HoH. He says he is the alpha dog. He isn't going to sit back and not push his agenda. I hope if the HoH is someone outside of the BS, they are strong enough to do what they want to do and don't fold under the pressure from guys like Caleb and Devin.

Guest 6Borders

Had I not read one word about him from a friend and a father he would still be my LEAST fav HG.

(just from chat who never read anything most of the posters seem to think he's an jerk and a liar too)

This IDIOT is soooo full of himself it''s unbelievable and most in the house are treating him with kid gloves and

stroking his stupid ego, prob because he's a loose cannon.

Caleb keeps saying he's over it (Amber) and then we get the endless loop about how Amber is the loser, he does not

understand and now he's not going to cater to her, bringing her ice cream., etc. He's (this minute) breaking out

the "broken home" card. Caleb is the broken record about how he's been the nicest dude (seriously had to check

my feeds and make sure I was live and I was)

Dude is OBSESSED and scary and after reading his dad's comments I can see where Caleb gets it. These people are

the people pit bulls would give up bones for and say go for it!

Caleb busted out his dad's lie about height the other night when a couple of the guys asked if he was 6' and he

said he was almost 5'10" (daddy says he's over 6'). People like this need help JMNSHO!

I appreciate Misha's comments about Caleb handling rejection but in a bar he'd go on to someone else and tell his bros

how he cruised and rejected the honeys...he's been doing that in the BB house all day/week and they and American are not buying!)...in the BB house, where you have just been rebuffed on Nat TV Caleb can't handle it.

It's clear he wants to be famous ("next I will do Survivor, TAR..." and now he says he turned down the Bachelor..sooo hard for him to do the application so he didn't do it) and he chose between BB and Survivor and chose BB!

He's the Big Brother MESS who makes money for BB and unless someone pays Amber a whole LOT of money

he's our new pathetical Jessie who will pop out of Pandora's in post seasons!

Misha, look at it this way. There are 15 other HG to observe. If the comments about Caleb upsets you don't read his threads. There is plenty of other drama to discuss. ;) But don't leave Morty's. Please.

AFAIC a lot of the things "Paul" stated about Caleb are not panning out. He stated he isn't heavy into the religion thing but almost his entire HOH blog was about religion. This dude has an ego bigger than Mt. McKinley and he's so sure he has this game in the bag. He's going to be in for a rude awakening because there are MANY people in that house right now who want to see him walk out the door. IMO it couldn't be too soon. The height issue wasn't true either. All you can do is take someone at their word but those words aren't turning out to be true and he was suppose to be his dad? Doesn't make much sense.

He looked like an idiot during the POV comp. He is so sure he can win every single game and that just isn't going to happen with so many other people playing the game right now. Since my feeds haven't been working I've been reading a lot of the things people are posting on Twitter and most think he's a psycho because of his crazy behavior.

Now see, I have no problem with anybody commenting on his ego, cause I knew that!! LOL. Glad to see I wasn't THAT far off on the height issue. And I don't have a problem with anybody getting frustrated with his Amber obsession. I am pretty sure his family is just as frustrated over the Amber obsession too. They want him to get back to the GAME. I always promised to be honest with my opinions. So I won't leave but just continue please to be patient with me when I get frustrated and pissed off when people imply that he's the next freaking serial killer/rapist. I think that just goes too far. JMNSHO

Excellent analysis, sophb!!!

agree, he is showing symptoms but don't think he will go that route, but worried that even after their talk last night and she joked that they would go on a date he took it serious, but have to say she should not joke about a date with him knowing how he feels....

This guy is crazy, his eyes show it. "One night we're dancing and eating salmon and the next night you hurt my feelings" boo hoo hoo. Classic wacko and they all should thread carefully because he looks like a time bomb waiting to explode. tick..tick...tick...

Soon as the hillbilly azzhole listed off his list of endless hunting seasons including coyotes he could find a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll high ledge and jump.

hunting for food's cool if you need it

hunting just to kill makes you a worthless piece of sh!t

NEXT

I don't think it's uncommon for a guy to have an ego as big as his but it's a lot more rare to find someone so oblivious to the fact that constantly bragging about themselves on national television makes them look pathetic to viewers. Yet somehow casting keeps finding these types.