Zach Rance (Week 1)

Sara5229

trying way too hard to be a mastermind

relax :animated_bouncy:

Let me get this straight. You're in the house for a very short period of time and you're already being abrasive toward the first HOH? How exactly is that going to further your game this early? If you wanna be the douche for this season, fine. At least be smart about your approach instead of playing too hard too soon. All that does is paint a huge red target on your arse and get you packing in a hurry.

OR you really are a first class douche and can't control yourself. In that case, I see you leaving the house way before sequester because you're too stupid to play the role of the evil house guest. Moron. :animated_rotfl:

Very very self centered....give me strength to get through the season if he doesn't go out first. Someone put an arm around my shoulder and a hand on my mouth, this guest is surely going to test me.

Disliked him right off from the shows, and I thought his talking down to Frankie was stupid, but then after watching him a little on the feeds I'm undecided

He needs to amp up his evil or lose my respect.

I was going to post the same thing. We need a sneaky gamer and one that is going to stir the pot and do it in a way that he has played everyone.