Sara5229

Zach Rance (Week 1)

I think this guy is going to have some funny Drs. I see lots of drama in his future.

This guy is a douche, I'm not shocked he's been beat for the shit he says. He is the embodiment of everything I hate the "Frat star" attitude/culture.

trying way too hard to be a mastermind

relax :animated_bouncy:

Let me get this straight. You're in the house for a very short period of time and you're already being abrasive toward the first HOH? How exactly is that going to further your game this early? If you wanna be the douche for this season, fine. At least be smart about your approach instead of playing too hard too soon. All that does is paint a huge red target on your arse and get you packing in a hurry.

OR you really are a first class douche and can't control yourself. In that case, I see you leaving the house way before sequester because you're too stupid to play the role of the evil house guest. Moron. :animated_rotfl:

Very very self centered....give me strength to get through the season if he doesn't go out first. Someone put an arm around my shoulder and a hand on my mouth, this guest is surely going to test me.

Arsehole....

stay IN buddy and keep me entertained

stay IN buddy and keep me entertained

thats the oNLY good thing to like about him....

He's going to get found out SOON if he keeps up the hardcore strategizing.

Zach and Donny are the only honest men in the house. ROFLMAO

Zach says what others think.

I like him even though he is trying to convice us all of the "I am a rock" thing. If it's true than he's right out there with it and if not, I still like him.

This guy is a douche, I'm not shocked he's been beat for the shit he says. He is the embodiment of everything I hate the "Frat star" attitude/culture.

I'm with you about him.

Zach and Donny are the only honest men in the house. ROFLMAO

Zach says what others think.

That's ME! bwahhhhhhhhhhhh

Disliked him right off from the shows, and I thought his talking down to Frankie was stupid, but then after watching him a little on the feeds I'm undecided

I still think he's a douche. He will probably be the first to turn on his alliance or instrumental on convincing someone else to.

I ilike him so far. I need and evil backstabber in the house. I agree with everyone that Zach's coming on too fast too soon. He should be entertaining while he lasts.

From HG conversations it sounds like Zach spends most of his time sleeping. That worked for McBoring for a long time but he had his personal Godzilla stomping around the house bulling everyone to keep him safe.

He needs to amp up his evil or lose my respect.

I was going to post the same thing. We need a sneaky gamer and one that is going to stir the pot and do it in a way that he has played everyone.

Well of course he would have to for you WO

I think he is cute. :clap: HEY, Iris!

Cutest in house... complete fail in evil department.

minus pts