Brittany Martinez (Week 1) - nominated by Frankie, BotB winner (saved)

SueZqueZ

I would never,never, never, never go to a BB house filled with a bunch of younger, airhead guys and tell them that I have three kids and am coming-off a 10-year marriage. That much I do know. That said, if I had kids I probably wouldn't be there in the first place. Just me. It is heart-rending for me when we leave our dog. Seriously.

Guest 6Borders

I totally did not expect to like her but so far I do.

She's a little OCD but she's a mom. I think if she can balance and tone down

the MOtH (Mom of The House) with a good social game she will go pretty far.

I know why she is doing this for her family but I have to go with Slimcruz on this

one...I could not leave my dogs let alone my kids (which in my case is the same)

I totally did not expect to like her but so far I do.

She's a little OCD but she's a mom. I think if she can balance and tone down

the MOtH (Mom of The House) with a good social game she will go pretty far.

I know why she is doing this for her family but I have to go with Slimcruz on this

one...I could not leave my dogs let alone my kids (which in my case is the same)

agree with both of you. She does seem like a sweet person and maybe out of her element.

I would never,never, never, never go to a BB house filled with a bunch of younger, airhead guys and tell them that I have three kids and am coming-off a 10-year marriage. That much I do know. That said, if I had kids I probably wouldn't be there in the first place. Just me. It is heart-rending for me when we leave our dog. Seriously.

well yea leaving a dog ...but leaving kids...that's just a relief don't cha know? LOL

Well she is only 29 , not old, but I would not say I'd just come off a 10 yr marriage , and I would not say I had 3 kids, I thinks she's the best looking girl in the house

Am I the only one who sees a mix of Elissa and Rachel in her face? Not on the show really, but def in her pic here. A distant relative maybe?? It's the eyes and nose, I think. I like her so far, but I see a lot of features of Elissa and Rachel's nose. Maybe someone can put their pics side by side for comparison, I've no clue how or I would. lol It certainly would not surprise me if she were a relative of theirs.

pretty boring so far

i have been too lazy to turn on the feeds to see how she is on the feeds

but on the tv show she is zzz's worthy :animated_bouncy: