Joey Van Pelt (Week 1) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 3

WickedOne

I am amazed at how poorly she is at this game. She digs herself a hole and then tries to dig herself out by digging herself in deeper. She just makes one stupid move after another in this game. If there was a vote for worst BB player in history I think Joey might actually win it.

With that said, her biggest mistake with the whole girls alliance thing other than telling everyone was where she was when she tried to start the alliance. She needed to do it secretly with people in smaller groups and not in the bathroom.. Also she cannot include every girl in the house for her alliance. She made a mistake in many ways and that is what killed her game.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why everyone is so annoyed by her. OMG I get it she tried to form an alliance that didn't include Calab really???? Your right she should have kept her mouth shut and denied it but little miss perfect Amber had already ratted her out to the great powerful Caleb. I absolutely hate when the house guests follow the leader and dare not to use their own brains and vote someone out for stupid reasons. I know it is week 1 but I would not give Caleb anymore of an ego than he already has. I thought the all girl alliance was started by her on the block partner I can't spell her name didn't she want an all girl alliance called El Quatro or something like that????? I would rather watch a Joey in the house than most of the other people. Just my opinion.

She should have started out during her first week in the house making a tight friendship with one or two of the women. From what I've seen, other than the first day they went in when she tried to get them to commit to an alliance, she hasn't really made any kind of female friends. Anytime she was on the feeds it seemed like she was trying to impress the guys. If she hasn't even established a good connection with one or two of the women, why would she think that any of the women would back her up?

She should have started out during her first week in the house making a tight friendship with one or two of the women. From what I've seen, other than the first day they went in when she tried to get them to commit to an alliance, she hasn't really made any kind of female friends. Anytime she was on the feeds it seemed like she was trying to impress the guys. If she hasn't even established a good connection with one or two of the women, why would she think that any of the women would back her up?

I agree with you it seems to me that she was trying too hard to be liked or something. Whatever it was she was dead in the water once Amber told Calab because ecen if she denied it he would believe anything Amber tells him. I just hate that they use she tried to form an alliance bs as a reason for evicting her. I think alot of the people really do like her but are afraid to vote against Caleb and usually when that starts we will see a whole season of the house vote. I don't think there is a chance that she stays. I was hoping she could get the votes just to see the look on Caleb's face when he realized he didn't have as much control as he thought. Unfortunately he is going to keep on thinking he is in charge and going to win everything.

1zx4ioh.jpg:animated_bouncy:

I'm stunned that the whole Alex bit didn't work. :lol2:

alex for hoh :animated_bouncy:

Does anyone know what the conversation was that she had with Devin earlier? I keep hearing them talk about how she was going at him and he just took it and didn't say anything, but I can't find anything about it in any of the recaps I read (and I've been on several sites now looking for it).