Joey Van Pelt (Week 1) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 3

WickedOne

Yeah, the guys definitely want Joey out. The trick is securing the votes for it. As for Grodner, I'm sure she didn't WANT the saboteur to be eliminated first either, but they were.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard she told the house already about Team America? Did anyone hear this? Why don't people know how to keep their mouths shut!!

you expected a mouth that BIG was going to stay shut?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, that if they kick her to the curb, there goes grodners idea,lolol, yep they are behind the scenes trying to get everyone off Joey,lolol

I personally thought it was kind of pathetic that the best thing she has going on in her life, the thing she wants people to see her for... is politics (which I could have seen if she were an actually politician, but to be labeled a lib or a conserve, that just translates to mouthpiece/tool to me). I'm not watching the feeds, so I am only seeing what CBS is putting out there, I just felt kinda sad for her that she doesn't have anything else in her life to define her. With hair like that, you would have thought she would have something going on that would have been interesting. Oh, and I don't for a moment buy that she was America's choice. Hope she goes home this week, just because I don't believe she was America's pick.

Anyone who considers Gina Marie as a person with a great attitude has serious issues. I can't stand her. Too loud, to colorful, too annoying. I hope the guys send her packing in the third week.

You liken Joey to Gina Marie? In what way? Just curious :dontgetit:

You liken Joey to Gina Marie? In what way? Just curious :dontgetit:

She said it.

Too LOUD and too ANNOYING.

Gina had to be the center of attention. Joey has SEE ME syndrome too.

Do you mean she sits like a man, or she's just a loose troll doll?

Like a man. Just flopped open. Waiting for the flies to start swarming.

She hasn't acted loose.

Joey said she wants this to be a democracy.

She announce to everyone they need to talk to Caleb and and she is going to make sure who he puts up is the one the majority voted for.

She said if not then she will know Caleb is a dictator.

:argue:

I am waiting for her to start yelling voter suppression.

She announce to everyone they need to talk to Caleb and and she is going to make sure who he puts up is the one the majority voted for.

oopsy her sheeple mentality kicked in

Guest 6Borders

I imagine that BB is hard at work persuading them to keep Joey.

I would not doubt that for a second and I have to say I like her better than PaoPao.

I like a woman who is free about how she sits that sit like a lady crap is as old as side saddle on a horse. I like her better than Pao but I do not like that she blabbed the female alliance...So whichever one goes home is fine with me. Ironic if Joey goes because of twisting the America's twist. And yes SlimCruz they are undoubtedly trying to get her to stay with pressure in the Diary Room (oops we are not supposed to talk about those sessions...yea RIGHT!)

Joey went and told Devin (as a public service) that everyone wants him out of the house and he is probably going on the block.

She just sealed her fate

bye bye Joey.

oh, oh, the big time liberal is starting to act like a little Mussolini! I guess she doesn't believe in laissez faire.

Like a man. Just flopped open. Waiting for the flies to start swarming.

She hasn't acted loose.

Thank you. The only one I think she will get loose for is Christine.

She started digging her own grave with being unable to stop her mouth and just keeps digging it deeper. She will not let up on her mistaken belief that the other HG's will be outraged that Caleb made his own choice to put her up. Her crusade to get Devin up is beyond ridiculous. Everyone keeps telling her that Caleb is tight with Devin and no one puts their partners on the block. But she still keeps going on and on.