Joey Van Pelt (Week 1) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 3

WickedOne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I like her the least of any houseguest so far.

From her interviews I feel she thinks if people don't think her way then she feels she can judge them. I see her trying to start conversations and "educate" people from the book or media matters.

mueecl.jpg

I don't see why folks are getting upset about her calling herself a liberal.

Caleb talked about being a Republican. Christine and Jocasta talked about their religion. How is this any different?

For a lot of people, their political leanings are a big part of who they are, so why shouldn't they talk about them?

Religion and political affiliations are like a-holes....everyone has one but we don't need to see it.

ACTUALLY, I do neither ( not a cult fan ) but anyone that BLABS it and waves it like flag..... huge sheeple. Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have no problem with people who are comfortable being in the nude and don't worry about keeping covered up while changing or getting in the shower. But Joey's streaking was just her screaming "Look at me! Look at me!"

Joey and Victoria are the only ones so far that kinda rub me the wrong way.

I watched the feeds last night a little and Joey was sitting at the table with all the guys and she just came across as I am so popular and you all love me.

Guest 6Borders

She's annoying in a funny sort of way or vice versa but that is going to

get old really really fast!!!!

Of course they do because for some reason Joey is everyone's friend. We know she won't go anywhere because then it would mess up Grodner's Team America. I think while Joey is still there it could be called Team Troll doll. Who the heck voted for her?

I heard she told the house already about Team America? Did anyone hear this? Why don't people know how to keep their mouths shut!!

I know she told everyone about the girls alliance and the guys are bugging on that. Not sure about Team America. She probably did.