Amber Borzotra (Week 1)

WickedOne

nick run

gm is coming for you :animated_bouncy:

Amber, Amber, Amber...

You should have been honest. Nice, but honest. You should have said to him that you just don't think of him on a romantic level and you only see him as a friend and ally. Wouldn't have hurt if you'd been honest and said that people told you that Caleb felt that way but you didn't want to break his heart because you really do like him as a friend. Then plant the seed of doubt regarding anybody who told him otherwise because they are obviously trying to twist his mind regarding her.

Now there is an opening for the other girls to throw you under the bus. Dumb move Amber...

Okay, but here is my thing about that. Women are socialized, generally, not to outright reject guys. It can be really scary to tell a big outspoken guy in a position of power no. It feels awkward and uncomfortable, yea, but it is also scary. Telling a guy no outright can and often does lead to violence and stalking behaviors and so women try and find softer ways to say no... they say things like Amber did such as "well, thank you" and "I'm just trying to be friends with everyone" etc.

She did everything BUT tell him no and that's called a "soft no" and something that dudes need to become more aware of.

Caleb basically sat her down and gave her a speech about HIS feelings and HIS desires and didn't seem to care what she thought or felt at all. That's creepy as hell and she has every reason not to come right out and give him a firm hard no. When the person you are professing your feelings to doesn't reply in kind, laughs nervously, says this is news to them, says they just want to be friends, etc. - that means NO. It just does. Time to back off.

I just wish the other HGs would start to talk him down instead of continuing to encourage him because he needs to let this go. It makes me really worried for Amber to be honest.

It'll be fine. He has no choice but to accept that she doesn't like him that way and she has to assess the situation and manage somehow to reach some kind of detente with him so that it doesn't affect her game. What she does not want to do - because he appears to me to be something of a hothead and they have to coexist in close quarter - is to exacerbate the situation and make him look like less by chattering about it to people who will use it against her and in effect; him. I am sure it isn't the first time she has had to discourage romantic advances.

On another note, I sure do hope that some drama (other than caleb and caleb and amber - that whole thing is too junior high to count) pops-up soon because this is one boring household thus far.

That not wanting to step on dipsh!ts toes won't work. She needs to turn it on him and amplify how overbearing and presumptuous he has been. Once she has fully shined that fast light on him in the other HG's eyes.... FIRMLY but politely decline in front of the other HG's. They ends his chase AND absolves him of power.

No need. Devin convinced Caleb that Amber wasn't into him and that she was just using him.

The chase is over and he will realize his power is over when the other side wins HOH. LOL

very loyal to a mostly guys alliance

good luck with that :animated_bouncy:

very loyal to a mostly guys alliance

good luck with that :animated_bouncy:

it would be hilarious when she gets britney/keesha at some point by them :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I feel badly for her having to put up with a jerk like Caleb and trying to play this game.

We don't know what happened in the first few days they were in the house that we could

not see (and we'd prob get Fish if she tried to tell the live feeders). Personally, I suspect

Caleb was not able to take his eyes off and and prob followed her all over the place, and

that would be a creepy feeling. Now he's bullying her that he won't protect her unless she

goes out with him after the show. I hope she gets HOH and puts Caleb on the block in

a backdoor.

She's an idiot.

She babbles and cannot string together two sentences.

She stammers, uses the word LIKE every third word and say NOTHING at all.

Her punctuation to her NON-sentences is " you know what I mean "