Devin Shepherd (Week 1)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... there does seem to be a 'disconnect' every once in awhile.

Kinda like he's trying to listen to another conversation... and loses his train of thought and repeats a lot.

hmmm... there does seem to be a 'disconnect' every once in awhile.

Kinda like he's trying to listen to another conversation... and loses his train of thought and repeats a lot.

He is either a schizophrenic or has some type of brain trauma. I think he's just stupid and the disconnect is his brain formulating all kinds of HG conspiracies.

Don't think he's schizo or PTS.. He's just a big, pretty boy who is used to getting his way and not being questioned or confronted by anyone who values their own face. So he doesn't feel he needs to listen to anyone else or consider their opinions..

But socially he is dumb, dumb and dumb and after tonights show edit, he is one big D-bag....

Devin is AWFUL!

The baloney he was spewing at Amber on BBAD just now... like she doesn't have to face enough awkwardness from Caleb.

It doesn't even make sense for him to stir that crap...isn't he one of the few (only) that really believes in the power and longevity of the bomb squad? What purpose would it serve him to make that chasm even bigger. Loser

I hope he and Caleb both go on the block next week...one nominated by each HOH.

Guest 6Borders

Strikes against him:

1. Busted out your alliance for numbers you don't even have

2. Bromance soothing Caleb's rufffled feathers about Amber

3. Likes Justin Bieber

Next.....!!!!

House meeting coming up!

OMG what a loser.

I'm really surprised someone passed Caleb for my least liked HG.

It's not even a tie anymore.

I'm gonna miss the meeting cuz BBAD is almost over! Probably for the best. LOL Would just get me all aggravated. :)

Wow, he's really become a loose cannon. I'm trying to figure out why he seems to develop conspiracy theories with everything in that house. He has lousy judgment when it comes to others and I think AirGumby is on to something. He has clearly become his own worst enemy in that house. :stars:

totally agree with AirGumby on this......ugh, hope he goes next and hope he is on slop......refusing to call house meeting for Donnie on last nights show but calling one last night for his own agenda....glad they seem to see through that and maybe making him the next target.... :ciao:

classic case of ego blocking his ears and muscle insecurity.... he seems to be straining to prove he's smart, not just another beach pumper. But if you want some action, leave him in the game. Sooner or later you'd think there's going to be fireworks.

I agree with what everyone has said but let's look at reality in this unreal game. These are the guys that last all season. He won't get evicted... not for a while yet. Players of this game are way too stupid. I think the guy is a putz. But the putz's always win this stupid thing.

I agree with what everyone has said but let's look at reality in this unreal game. These are the guys that last all season. He won't get evicted... not for a while yet. Players of this game are way too stupid. I think the guy is a putz. But the putz's always win this stupid thing.

He makes most of the other HGs uncomfortable and when someone makes the majority of the house uncomfortable this early in the game, they will get him out. He has even managed to get Caleb against him with this whole Amber thing. Don't think he will be there for long.

Even though he is slow in the head, I think he's gay and wants Crazy Caleb to himself. Hence, all the Amber drama he has created to attempt to get her eliminated. Also, it's quite possible she is a North Korean spy who wants to take Devin down in the house. :giggle:

Guest 6Borders

Seems to like to hear himself talk. That endless loop this morning about how he doesn't care

about the game, doesn't care about the money, etc. was ridiculous. Then the guys try to tell

him that he needs to watch what he says and he laughs at them and says they are just crazy.

Even Frankie was rolling his eyes and wondering why he was even bothering to try damage

control. If Devin is not interested in the game the door is always open!! It makes me angry

that so many people want to play this game and BB recruits an idiot like this.

6 Borders

"That endless loop this morning about how he doesn't care

about the game, doesn't care about the money, etc. was ridiculous."

I could have swore that 2 or 3 days ago he was saying the only reason he was there was to win the money

for his daughter and her education fund. Didn't care how he won or who's toes he stepped on.