Final Vote speculation

Chelibeli

After tonights show Howie no longer has his title of the player to make the dumbest move in BB history, he lost that title to Ivette. Who on earth knowingly passes up $500.000 when they could have won it by taking the under dog with them to the finals????...DUMB..DUMB...DUMB.

I still hope Ivette wins though even though I don't like her personality just to see that smug look wiped off Maggots face.

I don't think was dumb ,she was true to her word. You are only as good as your word and if u choose to go against it your word means nothing . So i say she has just as much chance to win the money or more so because she did what she said she was going to do and thats just as inportant.I think they in the jury house will see she is worth winning the money because she is the only one to keep her word out of all of them .And i don't think Maggie will care a bit ivette getting it all .I think u all have misjudged Maggie totally. Just my thoughts :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but oh so glad THE BITCH IS GONE......DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, looks like she is still here.

:rolleyes:

I feel that Ivette has a great chance of winning 500 and Maggie 50 I do believe no matter who wins the title

they will remain friends. Ivette is you get what you see and she is truly a friend or she would not have

taken Maggie. Maggie is also a true friend, and if she would have won HOH she would have taken Ivette.

They would rather each other get a part of the money than the opposition getting any.

Granted Janelle said she would take Ivette to her face, but who could be certain of that. Not worth the risk

to Ivette in case Janelle was lying to her. I think Maggie has been misunderstood a lot in the game. She

is just a quiet reserved person (IMO) and doesn't show her true feelings. and is also a lot more mature than

Janelle who until the last 3 or 4 weeks did nothing but sleep, eat, and flirt with the guys. She admitted she

was a very sloppy person even at home, and her comments about Ivette early on about being a maid,

cleaning lady were totally uncalled for. Ivette has high emotions and is not afraid to show them. She

doesn't back down when she feels she is right.

her comments about Ivette early on about being a maid,

cleaning lady were totally uncalled for.

yes they were uncalled for but so was almost everything that they said about Janelle and others. Honestly I think they all said very harsh things about the others so no one is innocent. I dont think we should criticize one and not the other. I feel that Ivette did show her true self. And is genuinely sorry for the way she acted. She showed that her word is good. I think that Maggie wasjust trying to secure a vote. JMO. I also think that Janelle showed her true colors by being a great sportsman and by saying that Ivette kept her word and that shows she is a great person.

Ivette was HONEST throughout the game!! First time in BB History this has happened.

She could have easily thrown the game to Janelle and be assured of the $500g, but she chose to continue to play the game as she has played it for 3 months.

I must admit, I admire her for that. I was horrified by some of the bashing (on both sides) but moreso I thought the Friendship went over the top on several ocassions. I must also admit, that they said that for them this was only "venting". We all have said and done things out of fear/anger.

I congratulate both Maggie and Ivette, but I am pulling for Ivette to win it all. She is most deserving. However, if Maggie wins it, I will be happy for her as well.

This is a game. The best gamers won it. The SOV 6 never thought about "securing the jury". As much as everyone talks about intelligence on the SOV 6 side, I must say that the Friendship was even more so.

It's one thing to have "book smarts", still another to have both "book smarts" and "street smarts". The Friendship had both!! Kudos to that team!!

We all need to step back, relive the season, and give credit where credit is due. The SOV 6 was out-played in this game. And to me, it doesn't matter if they self-destructed. They were still outplayed.

Peace

I think Howie is the real "bitch." He screwed up the game. I liked Howie and all but that was a very bad decision on his part. Now I may get flack for this post - but just remember how he invited the NH into his HOH room and how they all stood around plotting against James and Sarah. He based his decision on what the NH kept telling him about James. He disliked the NH but trusted their words? Didn't make sense to me. JAMES' LAST WORDS TO IVETTE WERE MAGGIE IS GONE IF I GET HOH. Something they didn't run and tell Howie.

It should have been Maggie nominated that week.

So, I think it's Howie's fault that the two hags are still in the house.

this game is not about friendship.. its not about keep your word to someone you just met... its not about drinking koolaid.

its about winning prizes and money.

i would respect ivette more if she would have played for herself.

look at Dr. Will, he played dirty, he lied, and then he won. and people respect him because he was there to play a game, not to make friends.

there is a time and place for loyalty.. bb game is not one of them.

I agree! Two months from now when Ivette is back to her life in Miami and is no longer speaking to Maggot, she'll be kicking herself in the ass, after her family & Tush are done with her.

I will still be watching and waiting in anticipation on Tuesday just by chance Ivette does get Janelle, James, Howie & Beau's votes and beats Maggot! If I had the money, I'd pay for the votes just to see Maggot's smug little face turn from confidence in winning the money into the biggest loser! Even better - I'd hope for a landslide vote in favour of Ivette. Not that I'm a fan of Ivette's, I has hoping Janelle would win - but Ivette hasn't tried to manipulate people like Maggot has.

Maggot should get off her high horse and stop judging all the other house guests and take a good long look at herself. At least April admitted to her faults before she left - Maggot sees nothing wrong with her actions. She is such a hypocrite! Even is she wins, she is still the biggest loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If her family and Tush turn on her because she lost the game then they are not worth her time anyway. Just a week or so ago there was all kinds of posts about her mother. Not nice ones either. What happened? Then there was the big turn around on Tush...she was a hiddeous troll to most of you all until she said she liked janelle then she became a raving beauty. Now janelle has implied she is voting for ivette so I am sure most you think ivette is a great player too.

I guess Ivette will say that she won friendship instead of money...............gag................like Eric or Maggie are going to pay off Ivette's family's bills. :rolleyes:

Like either one of them are going to be true, life long friends with her after this show...I don't see that happening. Especially since Eric never really liked Ivette anyway...he thought she was a psycho and told James they needed to get her out of there. So, if Ivette doesn't win the 500 then she's lost all around.

How do you know this is not her strategy? The jury might admire her character so much and vote for her. This is totally a toss up. And stop speaking on behind of "America" - because not everyone is as narrow-minded as some of you are.

What (or where) is the "BEHIND OF AMERICA" you speak of?

Is it Las Vegas . . . or Miami? Or is it a person, like Eric . . .

or Beau?

If her family and Tush turn on her because she lost the game then they are not worth her time anyway. Just a week or so ago there was all kinds of posts about her mother. Not nice ones either. What happened? Then there was the big turn around on Tush...she was a hiddeous troll to most of you all until she said she liked janelle then she became a raving beauty. Now janelle has implied she is voting for ivette so I am sure most you think ivette is a great player too.

Yes, sometimes people say things or do things that make you change your mind about them. That's what life is all about right. Can't dislike people from first appearance...need to get to know them.

On that note, I thought you were a hideous troll from the first time you attacked my post, and I still think that way, even when you are attacking someone elses post. Bye Bye trollie!

No, looks like she is still here.

:rolleyes:

You're right, Autumn. The DEER is still here, but only for a few more days. Very soon, she'll be hightailing it back into the forest where she'll play with Thumper and her other furry little friends.

Yes, sometimes people say things or do things that make you change your mind about them. That's what life is all about right. Can't dislike people from first appearance...need to get to know them.

On that note, I thought you were a hideous troll from the first time you attacked my post, and I still think that way, even when you are attacking someone elses post. Bye Bye trollie!

LMAO so true.

Yeah oldguy the bitch is still here......just cause i like pissing you all off!!!!!!!!! lol cant help myself it is sooo much fun. How does it feel Sov fans to have to continuously defend your favorites.

Well it is Saturday and I am taking my kids to the park so I WILL BE BACK LATER TO RESPOND TO ANY NAME CALLING YOU WANT TO CALL ME AGAIN....TTFN

OH YEAH FOR ALL YOU SOV FANS

BYE BYE THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE TOOK HER EXTENSIONS WITH HER LOL WITH A AN EXTRA TWENTY POUNDS LOL

Ivette may win. She has an OK shot of winning. But I kinda don't want her to win so she'll have to live with what a dumb move she made.

But then again I don't want Maggie to win. Maggie was more of a behind the scenes player...she had other people doing her dirty work. Ivette was more of an In Your Face player, and I repect that more than Maggie's style.

But during last night's show I really wanted them to show a clip of April arriving at the Jury house. Those are usually my fav parts of the later shows.

Yeah oldguy the bitch is still here......just cause i like pissing you all off!!!!!!!!! lol cant help myself it is sooo much fun. How does it feel Sov fans to have to continuously defend your favorites.

Well it is Saturday and I am taking my kids to the park so I WILL BE BACK LATER TO RESPOND TO ANY NAME CALLING YOU WANT TO CALL ME AGAIN....TTFN

BYE BYE THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE TOOK HER EXTENSIONS WITH HER LOL WITH A AN EXTRA TWENTY POUNDS LOL

what the hell? You have KIDS? They let anyone have kids nowadays

this game is not about friendship.. its not about keep your word to someone you just met... its not about drinking koolaid.

its about winning prizes and money.

i would respect ivette more if she would have played for herself.

look at Dr. Will, he played dirty, he lied, and then he won. and people respect him because he was there to play a game, not to make friends.

there is a time and place for loyalty.. bb game is not one of them.

What some of you are missing is the fact that she was able to do BOTH! She played hard AND she made friends!!!!! That was the beauty of all of this. She also has a very GOOD chance of winning the big money. I don't think she could have played this game any better.

You're joking right? Maggie knows good and well that she will get the 500,000...she successfully had the girls work to get her there...were you watching the same show? Maggie has done such a good job of guilt tripping Ivette ..that Ivette actually chose her over her own family...pretty pathetic for her to just hand over that money to a girl she knew for 3 months...i bet her family is ready to wring her neck. I wouldn't blame them..she is constantly proclaiming her love of her family "they mean the world to me" and then screws them over for Maggie...she has to be the dumbest HG ever. <_<

1- Ivette seems to think that Maggie will still be friends with her after they get out. The only way that could happen is if Ivette gets the $500,000 because then Maggie will hang around her just to get her to spend some of it on her. Otherwise, if Maggie gets the $500,000 she will be gone from Ivette's life.

2- Ivette's family must be so upset with her but they are family and they will love her no matter what. They will let her know how stupid she was but they will love her.

3- Ivette will look back on this later and see how brainwashed she was and kick and kick herself for her stupidity. When she tries to get Maggie to talk to Cappy's wife about letting him father her child (like she promised to do) she will find out that not only is Maggie gone from her life but that Cappy thought she was a freak from the start like he said on the feeds. That will devastate her for awhile but that's life.

4- There's no way Tush will go along with Ivette's plan to have Cappy's baby!!

5- I can actually see Ivette and Janelle being friends in the future. Ivette will need one since Maggie and the other freaks will drop her so fast because she embarrasses them.

and that's what I think. Could be right.... could be wrong!!! ;)

WASH YOUR FACE.....Jealous are you lol??????

"Mommy, mommy! You said you'd take us to the park!"

"Wait a minute kids, I gotta do something much more worthwhile first ... I gotta try and "piss off" a bunch of people I don't even know!! It gives me such joy!! I'll take you to the park later."

Bambi, go to the park already. You can try and achieve your lofty ambition when you get back. Be a dear ... will you?

God help your children. :mellow:

She cheated her poor family/girlfriend out of 500,000.00. Well then again maybe their family debt is only 50,000.00 and she just wanted to be GREEDY. I guess it will be less for her mom to play bingo with.

I must think positive, Janelle will be the true winner out this game. She is America's sweetheart. (She don't hate America like Ivette/Maggie does). Therefore Janelle will be given great opportunities that will lead her to great success.

As far as the friendship, they best share that money (which I know they plan to do), and invest in some strong security. America will not be receiving them as well. GOOD LUCK in endeavors FRIENDSHIP you will need it.

Ps don't you think if Maggie was a TRUE friend she would have told Ivette to take Janelle so Ivette could win that money for her poor family???? Maggie was GREEDY!!!!

Ivette will win the money. Howie, James, Beau, and Janelle will vote for Ivetta. Jennifer and April will vote for Maggie. The only wild card, imo, is RAchel and I think she might go for Ivette, too, if she gets a chance to talk to Janelle. Janelle all but said out right to Julie that she'd vote for Ivette.

Archived