Final Vote speculation

Chelibeli

She cheated her poor family/girlfriend out of 500,000.00. Well then again maybe their family debt is only 50,000.00 and she just wanted to be GREEDY. I guess it will be less for her mom to play bingo with.

I must think positive, Janelle will be the true winner out this game. She is America's sweetheart. (She don't hate America like Ivette/Maggie does). Therefore Janelle will be given great opportunities that will lead her to great success.

As far as the friendship, they best share that money (which I know they plan to do), and invest in some strong security. America will not be receiving them as well. GOOD LUCK in endeavors FRIENDSHIP you will need it.

Ps don't you think if Maggie was a TRUE friend she would have told Ivette to take Janelle so Ivette could win that money for her poor family???? Maggie was GREEDY!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivette could have

Janelle

Howie

Beau

James

That is all she needs to win so just wait and see before you say she has cheated her family...

This is a big tie......you never can tell who will win.....we will just have to wait and see

but oh so glad THE BITCH IS GONE......DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Ivette loses and Maggot wins the money....serves her right for doing what she did..

I have NEVER seen a BB guest actually work hard so that ANOTHER person wins the grand prize. :rolleyes:

I'm sure her mother and girlfriend are throwing fits right now. Ivette is a certifiable IDIOT! She deserves to lose the grand prize.

No lie i think that janie gave the hoh to her, becuase jaine thought that she will take here because i khow janie khown most of the questions! so when it was tied she tried her best. i can believe she is gone. what if it another twist.

After tonights show Howie no longer has his title of the player to make the dumbest move in BB history, he lost that title to Ivette. Who on earth knowingly passes up $500.000 when they could have won it by taking the under dog with them to the finals????...DUMB..DUMB...DUMB.

I still hope Ivette wins though even though I don't like her personality just to see that smug look wiped off Maggots face.

No lie i think that janie gave the hoh to her, becuase jaine thought that she will take here because i khow janie khown most of the questions! so when it was tied she tried her best. i can believe she is gone. what if it another twist.

After tonights show Howie no longer has his title of the player to make the dumbest move in BB history, he lost that title to Ivette. Who on earth knowingly passes up $500.000 when they could have won it by taking the under dog with them to the finals????...DUMB..DUMB...DUMB.

I still hope Ivette wins though even though I don't like her personality just to see that smug look wiped off Maggots face.

Ya know... I'm way past anger...

Now.. I just find it pathetic...

Ivette has got to be the DUMBEST BB player of all time. As someone else has said.. I've never seen someone work so hard to let someone else win the money at the end.

If Ivette actually had an ounce of confidence.. she would've seen that no matter what.. IF their friendship was true.. they would be friends no matter what happened, but NOPE. She's so insecure that she had to stick with this friendship and lose in the end b/c she didn't believe they would still be friends if she had went to the end with Janelle.

With that being said though... I hope Ivette wins b/c Maggie makes me freaking sick. At least Ivette hasn't let other people take the fall for her. At least nothing that I can remember. She may have made one of the dumbest move EVER... but she's the lesser of 2 bitches.

I hope the Howie, Rachel, James, Janelle ask some good questions and don't hold anything back.

Ivette doesn't realize this, so what she did is irritating and frightening, but she will most likely win. Neither Howie nor Janelle can stand Maggie; they both blame her for the James fiasco. James also blames Maggie for the James fiasco and Beau makes the 4th needed to win.

She cheated her poor family/girlfriend out of 500,000.00. Well then again maybe their family debt is only 50,000.00 and she just wanted to be GREEDY. I guess it will be less for her mom to play bingo with.

I must think positive, Janelle will be the true winner out this game. She is America's sweetheart. (She don't hate America like Ivette/Maggie does). Therefore Janelle will be given great opportunities that will lead her to great success.

As far as the friendship, they best share that money (which I know they plan to do), and invest in some strong security. America will not be receiving them as well. GOOD LUCK in endeavors FRIENDSHIP you will need it.

Ps don't you think if Maggie was a TRUE friend she would have told Ivette to take Janelle so Ivette could win that money for her poor family???? Maggie was GREEDY!!!!

How do you know this is not her strategy? The jury might admire her character so much and vote for her. This is totally a toss up. And stop speaking on behind of "America" - because not everyone is as narrow-minded as some of you are.

i was just like many who didnt believe ivette had a chance to beat maggie but as i read post on this board about how the jury will vote i do see ivette having a great chance to beat maggie.

i was just like many who didnt believe ivette had a chance to beat maggie but as i read post on this board about how the jury will vote i do see ivette having a great chance to beat maggie.

Yes, yes, I too think Ivette's got a great shot at winning this now, but I think it's because of the way the final 2 came about, not because Ivette accurately calculated her shots. Say Maggie had won the endurance comp, Ivette won part 2 and then won HOH. Then Janelle wouldn't have had the opportunity to see how true Ivette is in her 'loyalty' and promises because Ivette would never have had the opportunity turn down the option to throw the final competition. Then the votes in the final 2 might well have been:

for Ivette:

• Beau
  • Howie
  • James
for Maggie:
  • Jennifer
  • April
  • Janelle
  • Rachel
Ivette really had no reason to count on Janelle feeling bitter towards Maggie instead of her - it could have just as easily turned against her (and still might). Besides, I really don't think she factored in her odds of winning the grand prize, when deciding whether or not to throw the final HOH competition. Isn't that what most people are complaining about - her failure to make her family the priority? If she wins, it'll just be dumb luck.

I think event just made one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen...

500,000 to help her family or her friends...she just chose friends over her family not friends over money...

She went to play the game for money...the game is about winning the money so I don't give it up for her character for not playing the game!! I just see her as a bad player and having very poor judgement. I might have given her credit and thought she had a strong character if she would have chosen friendship in real life over money, but she is playing a game which is not real life (although it would have had a great impact on her life)

I do hope she wins because Maggie just annoys the hell out of me...she is so fake when she thinks we are watching and acts like her true self when she forgets we are...so I really do hope that somehow after making her stupid choice that Ivette wins

Ivette could have

Janelle

Howie

Beau

James

That is all she needs to win so just wait and see before you say she has cheated her family...

This is a big tie......you never can tell who will win.....we will just have to wait and see

but oh so glad THE BITCH IS GONE......DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree..I thought Howie would vote for her...though Rachel could sway him. We shall see..but she has just as much a shot as she would have had with Jantran

I agree! Two months from now when Ivette is back to her life in Miami and is no longer speaking to Maggot, she'll be kicking herself in the ass, after her family & Tush are done with her.

I will still be watching and waiting in anticipation on Tuesday just by chance Ivette does get Janelle, James, Howie & Beau's votes and beats Maggot! If I had the money, I'd pay for the votes just to see Maggot's smug little face turn from confidence in winning the money into the biggest loser! Even better - I'd hope for a landslide vote in favour of Ivette. Not that I'm a fan of Ivette's, I has hoping Janelle would win - but Ivette hasn't tried to manipulate people like Maggot has.

Maggot should get off her high horse and stop judging all the other house guests and take a good long look at herself. At least April admitted to her faults before she left - Maggot sees nothing wrong with her actions. She is such a hypocrite! Even is she wins, she is still the biggest loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, Janelle even told Julie that she may change her vote cuz she realizes Ivette is a great person. If she talks to Rachel and Howie, and along with James and Beau, then Ivette could very well win it.

Guest ilovewhs50

I don't really think Ivette's decision was that stupid, yes, I HOPED she would keep Janie because she was my favorite, but.. If she voted out Maggie, the friendship wouldnt vote for her, Beau and james would, april and mag wouldnt. howie and rachel wouldn't, and it doesnt matter about jen because if april mag howie and rachel voted for janie, she would win.

I really don't think that Ivette thinks she has a chance against mag, and she thought about not taking Maggie, but knowing she would most likely lose.. so she thought the most she could win would be 50,000 so she wanted to keep her friends, also... but I really do think its a toss up with Maggie and Ivette, Who knows who Janie, Howie, and Rachel will vote for? although I do think they'll vote together but who knows, anything could happen.

The smartest think that Ivette could have done would have been throwing the competition, so that Janie would take her, and she WOULD get the votes and probably win, and that would have been by far the EASIEST competition to throw.. but oh well, we'll see what happens.

That's what I thought too. She should've thrown the comp to let Janey win it to take her to the finals, but she won it, so she had to choose Maggie, ALTHOUGH Miss Maggie May is ALWAYS saying they are all friends no matter what. Anyway, I still think Ivette could win it, and prefer her TO be the winner over Maggie. And Janey is my fave too :)

Maggie thinks Ivette or her both have equal chances at winning the money.......so say whatever you want to say

You're joking right? Maggie knows good and well that she will get the 500,000...she successfully had the girls work to get her there...were you watching the same show? Maggie has done such a good job of guilt tripping Ivette ..that Ivette actually chose her over her own family...pretty pathetic for her to just hand over that money to a girl she knew for 3 months...i bet her family is ready to wring her neck. I wouldn't blame them..she is constantly proclaiming her love of her family "they mean the world to me" and then screws them over for Maggie...she has to be the dumbest HG ever. <_<

I agree after Janelle's coment tonight , she may vote for Ivette . I think like the two of them keep saying it is a crap shoot and either one can win it.

Maggie her votes:

Jen wont' vote Ivette no matter what

April won't vote Ivette no matter what

Thats the only two sure votes:

James could go either way as he see's maggie as the male him playing the game . even then that is three votes.

Ivette votes :

Janelle

Howie will do what janey doll wants

Beau , wants to cash in on some of his friends winnings

James after his speach who know's

so far it is either tied or one ahead , Rachel is the wild card here could go either way.

Either way will be a close call, if there was one more person from the FS in the jury house it might of been easier to decide .

Archived