Final Vote speculation

Chelibeli

Yeah oldguy the bitch is still here......just cause i like pissing you all off!!!!!!!!! lol cant help myself it is sooo much fun. How does it feel Sov fans to have to continuously defend your favorites.

Well it is Saturday and I am taking my kids to the park so I WILL BE BACK LATER TO RESPOND TO ANY NAME CALLING YOU WANT TO CALL ME AGAIN....TTFN

OH YEAH FOR ALL YOU SOV FANS

BYE BYE THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE TOOK HER EXTENSIONS WITH HER LOL WITH A AN EXTRA TWENTY POUNDS LOL

How mature. And you're taking your "kids" out? lol oh my, hopefully no one with extensions walks by you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If her family and Tush turn on her because she lost the game then they are not worth her time anyway. Just a week or so ago there was all kinds of posts about her mother. Not nice ones either. What happened? Then there was the big turn around on Tush...she was a hiddeous troll to most of you all until she said she liked janelle then she became a raving beauty. Now janelle has implied she is voting for ivette so I am sure most you think ivette is a great player too.

Not true, onionring, The reason everyone changed their minds about tush was because she came across as a geniunely nice girl who has a head on here shoulders, her pic did not do her justice, but come on Ivettes mom and her girlfriend are correct, it's about the game and winning, not to make friends, and if I was tush and Ivettes mom, I would be hurt that she thought more of Maggie and took her to the final, then to have at least tried to win the 500 g's with better odds. You say, well then if they aren't happy with her, they aren't worht it anyway???? Thats' her family, faMILY IS always WORTH IT.!!!!!

She cheated her poor family/girlfriend out of 500,000.00. Well then again maybe their family debt is only 50,000.00 and she just wanted to be GREEDY. I guess it will be less for her mom to play bingo with.

I must think positive, Janelle will be the true winner out this game. She is America's sweetheart. (She don't hate America like Ivette/Maggie does). Therefore Janelle will be given great opportunities that will lead her to great success.

As far as the friendship, they best share that money (which I know they plan to do), and invest in some strong security. America will not be receiving them as well. GOOD LUCK in endeavors FRIENDSHIP you will need it.

Ps don't you think if Maggie was a TRUE friend she would have told Ivette to take Janelle so Ivette could win that money for her poor family???? Maggie was GREEDY!!!!

Yes Ivette has cheated. however that is ok .. She is not smart. I really would like to see the reaction of Ivette after this show is over how much america hates her.

I honestly did not want her to be in the last 2. She does not deserve it. Anyway she does need to answer few things after she gets out of the house though. Statements she made inside the house.

But I have to say I like Ivettes girilfriend so far.. I think she is going to kick Ivettes butt for not winning the first place.

:angry:

Hey Fizz, it was also a pleasure meeting you. Have fun watching the rest of the shows you watch, and hopefully we meet back here next season. :)

thanks ginger! and remember, if you dont see me here next summer.... i will be calling people onionhead on tv! I have really enjoyed a lot of the people here.. ginger, thanks for getting my sense of humor... and thanks for all the laughs!

now lets all hope that shocks computer(s) crash and burn right at the beginning of next season!

Archived