Thursday Eviction and question about streaming

Cyn

So, I figured out why they are having a back to back opener- I bet Wednesday will be introduction of the hgs/getting their keys/entering house. Then they'll do the recorded HOH comp. Thursday will show them talking and making alliances, and then the first eviction. :/ Not happy. I HATE when we don't get a full week with the entire cast. This also explains why we don't get live feeds until Thursday.

Anyone know if someone will stream it again this year? I don't have cable so unless someone streams it, I'll have to follow via forum updates until the feeds go live.

i dont see why it wouldnt be stream again

so many folks are on the west coast etc....

someone will step up to the plate and stream it :animated_bouncy:

They said we'll be introduced to eight house guests the first night and eight more on the second night. I also remember reading the first eviction will take place on July 3rd so we'll have a full week to watch them all.

LOL thx Moxie, I at least now I can figure in some true facts!!! (hopefully lol)...If this season fizzles like last, then IMHO they def need new blood with Grodner taking a back seat.

Guest 6Borders

They said we'll be introduced to eight house guests the first night and eight more on the second night. I also remember reading the first eviction will take place on July 3rd so we'll have a full week to watch them all.

That's the best news I have heard. Hopefully that means Team America's vote has set the teams but they will still all be

new people. The first group will probably be expecting vets or coaches.

Also, hopefully Morty is correct and any coaching will be done from the photo booth by webcam!

I hope someone streams it. It's so hard here on the west coast knowing what happened without being

able to see it!!!

I keep hearing about coaches or some returning houseguests, but I seriously doubt we get either this year. There are 16 Houseguests in the house which is around the normal number and I seriously doubt we will get anyone else in the house. I also see how badly the coaches twist went that I doubt they would do the same thing so soon after the last time. I mean Grodner isn't exactly the brightest but she isn't stupid.

This has to be the first season in a long while I really like the twist. I was not sold on the MVP thing last year, while I thought it could have been good if done right I also thought there was a chance that it would get screwed up because of casting. The Coaches twist I was not a fan of because I understood how having coaches could destroy peoples games and couldn't see how coaches would have been able to help. During the season I was really angry with the coaches entering the game part and felt it was rigged. What ended up happening though was it ended up being one of the best seasons as the cast was great and there was a lot of game playing and probably one of the first I felt most of the house if not all played the game. This year I see a twist that could potentially be very good as long as they don't get rid of it early on. Keep it going for at least half the season, when we get down to 6-8 Houseguests then make it everyone for themselves.