Victoria Rafaeli BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Victoria Rafaeli

victoriarafaeli_bio.jpg

Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. and Holon, Israel

Current City: Weston, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Exotic, bold and empowered.

Favorite Activities: Shopping, capturing moments with my camera, belly dancing, blasting music and sing along, Zumba and salsa dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having communication with my mom. I speak to my mother multiple times a day. I call her every time I arrive and leave a place and I like to tell her about my day. Also, I live with my parents so if I’m not talking to her on the phone I am talking to her in person.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: In it to win it! I don’t take no for an answer. I will manipulate people with my looks; I am very strategic and always get what I want. The word CAN’T is not in my vocabulary.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I don’t watch Big Brother in the states; I watch the one in Israel.

What are you afraid of: Animals, especially birds.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: At the age of 21, I ran and owned a successful photography business. I am so thankful that my clients trust me and allow me to capture their special and most precious moments!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live everyday as if it’s your last.

What would you take into the house and why: Hair extensions, I don’t go anywhere without them. Makeup, I like to be dolled up and presentable no matter where I am going. My camera, it’s my passion and capturing moments is what I do best.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Go along with the ride and enjoy every second of it. I would promote my photography business as well.

Raised by orthodox Israeli parents, Victoria is expected to live at home until she’s married, and once even rejected a public marriage proposal. She started her own photography business when she was only 19 years old, without any formal training.

After video impression:

Lol, this girl is nuts. I think she's going to be just like Jen- remember the girl that fought with Evil Dick? I don't like her personality but she might become one of my favorites to watch for the drama. I predict her and some of the girls will be clashing before the end of the first night!

Wish the Live Feeds started when they set foot in the House... Just to see the other houseguests reaction to this gal.

I can imagine what fur will fly if she goes in last and gets the crummy bedroom.

Guest 6Borders

She's already got "the girls are mean cos they are jealous".

Way too impressed with herself!

She's already driven me nuts with the "you know what I mean" whining (shades of Ivette)

Scared of animals...where was she raised?

Thanks, Marty! Cracks me up. Hope to see a similar reaction from Victoria soon. :giggle:

I think there were 3 or 4 HG that were afraid of heights. I hope they have a lot of comps where they are up high. tee hee

seems like one of those whose main purpose on big brother is to promote her business

have they not learn bb doesnt pushed you into stardom

wrong show for that if you want to get ultra famous

feeling like she will be that girl that is shun by other girls or dont play well with other girls

one or thee other :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Mixing the ingredients of the bio, the interview with Jeff and Meet The HG's she seems like

a combo of Rachel and Elissa. The interview with Jeff was all about how great she was and

girls were jealous; Meet The Hg's was all about family, we don't do this, we don't do that...

don't go out on Fridays...!

Maybe she's a split personality or something. That would be kind of fun. She's still one of

my two "you can leave now" picks!

she probably going to hogged the camera on photo days :animated_bouncy: