Paola Shea BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Paola Shea

paolashea_bio.jpg

Hometown: East Hampton, Conn.

Current City: Astoria, N.Y.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, Crazy and Outgoing

Favorite Activities: Dancing, traveling, listening to music and making money.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I am very impatient. Having to deal with people with different personalities will be the hardest challenge.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: I'll try not to be myself as much… Haha.

What are you afraid of: I am afraid of commitment. I always have been, it's very hard for me to accept love and to love someone.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I was really proud of climbing the Great Wall of China. It was pretty scary and I can still remember the hard wind blowing against me and thinking I was going to fall.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… When you love what you do, you’ll never work another day in your life.

What would you take into the house and why: I would take my DJ equipment so I can play music and have a little party in the house. I would take my swords and my numchucks so I can show it to the cast members. I would take my laptop because I am addicted to social media.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I hope that I would gain more social media followers.

Paola is a Maxim magazine girl who is also a top ranked female gamer and is determined to become the best female DJ in the world after making a splash in the electronic music scene a couple of years ago.

Guest 6Borders

Another recruited!!! Heavy Sigh!!!

Just there to further career!!

I think that's the stupidest reason I've ever heard (voiced anyway) to

win BB..to gain more social media followers!! Sheesh!!!

challenge challenge challenge

she sure love challenges

doesnt seem the brightest to me

we have seen folks who were dumb as rocks advance far in the game so she probably will too :animated_bouncy:

i predict she spells the shortest word if they do that spelling comp again :animated_bouncy: