Nicole Franzel BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Nicole Franzel

nicolefranzel_bio.jpg

Hometown: Ubly, Mich.

Current City: Ubly, Mich.

Three adjectives that describe you: Nerdy, flirty and classy.

Favorite Activities: Eating, cuddling and shopping. I like to hang with my friends and pull pranks on people. Also, I like to study because that is what I do most often.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Forming an alliance you can trust. Going into the Big Brother house thinking someone is going to have your back might be the craziest thought yet. Also, not seeing familiar faces will be difficult too.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Ideally, I would want to align with a male who would excel in the physical competitions and have a secret final 2 deal and have separate alliances on top of that. I want to win the first HOH so everyone can come to me and I can feel them out and see who I think I could trust.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Dan because he is intelligent and cocky which made for good TV. Ian was one of my favorites too. He can talk nerdy to me anytime. Also, Jordan was too cute and sweet not to love.

What are you afraid of: Heights are a big one and surgery. I've been in the operating room and it isn't pretty. Also, sharks and ghosts.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Getting a callback from Big Brother Casting. This is a dream, I'm still having tachycardia.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… All or nothing.

What would you take into the house and why: 1. My vintage spoon bracelet, I wear it every day, it's from my mom and I am superstitious. 2. Starbucks/coffee- I get really weird on caffeine and think of really good ideas when I drink it. 3. A picture of my family because I know that I will miss them.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Maybe I could hire someone to blow dry my hair because that is a workout.

Nicole has dreamt of moving into the BIG BROTHER house since she was 8 years old and would love to have a showmance with someone like Ian.

Guest 6Borders

I think she's going to try coming off as the "dumb blond"

and use that"hire someone to blow dry my hair" line in the house! Other

that that I kind of like her.

Has anyone been able to verify if she actually wears glasses? Something about her seems off, and I'm wondering if she's a model or actress and just got the glasses as a gimmick. She gives off that vibe of someone here to further a career..

Guest 6Borders

Has anyone been able to verify if she actually wears glasses? Something about her seems off, and I'm wondering if she's a model or actress and just got the glasses as a gimmick. She gives off that vibe of someone here to further a career..

I was thinking the same thing. The pieces of the puzzle just don't seem to fit with her.

She reminds me so much of someone (voice, gestures, everything sans the glasses)

Seems a little socially awkward and says girls don't like her, so that's going to be interesting.

super fans are usually hit or miss on big brother

more miss than hit

i just think they assume the game is easier looking from the outside

if i were a recent grad i wouldnt make going on bb as my first priority

i would have waited until i was more established with my career

probably will be liked by many because she has that nerdy /superfan vibe going for her

but i agree with others i wont be surprised if the game swallow her up

:animated_bouncy:

It annoys me when someone calls themselves "classy". She seems pretty boring. Afraid of sharks and ghosts? Pretty easy to avoid sharks, don't swim where they swim. Ghosts? Maybe BB will play ghosts in the walls again.

many are saying she reminds them of jordan

jordan was way cuter

she maybe brighter thou by a mile..ha

can she tell time ? :animated_bouncy: