Joey Van Pelt BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

There are a few HG not only Joey that seem to have to tell everyone what good people they are and what nice things they have done. That kinda gets on my nerves. That is going to make me judge them a little more if they are hypocritical.

It goes for religion being used and those that have to list all their "good" person accomplishments.

I give Derrick a pass because his goody stuff is about pet rescue. :fish:

future member of the good people club :animated_bouncy:

There are a few HG not only Joey that seem to have to tell everyone what good people they are and what nice things they have done. That kinda gets on my nerves. That is going to make me judge them a little more if they are hypocritical.

It goes for religion being used and those that have to list all their "good" person accomplishments.

I give Derrick a pass because his goody stuff is about pet rescue. :fish:

That's what they are suppose to do. Sell themselves in the interviews. They are going to go for the positive angle as opposed to saying, "yeah I'm a big ol' jerk in my daily life. Won't I be a joy to watch for three month?" lol

Each year they have people in that house who are, shall I say, overconfident in themselves? We usually see them being some of the first people voted out of the house. :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Or there are the ones who say they are fun and the life of the party and in the house they are boring and spend most of their time sleeping or eating.

So true! I don't know how many times I have read the bio & seen the interview and then a few weeks later I have to go back and read/view them again to see if I had the right person or I missed something.

""I'm pretty liberal, so in my daily life that means a lot to me -- how I live, how I vote, I'm almost evangelistic about it because what I've seen in liberal views is that you vote for your community ... if there's someone that's really conservative in the house that is very much like this is the way things should be, it'll be hard for me to not say things," says Van Pelt."

Is this some cryptic message, it makes no sense? Just spit it out Joey, what the heck do you mean? Is she going to take on the convervatives of the house? Whatever! I hope she goes first. I haven't even seen her yet, and she annoys the heck out of me.