Jocasta Odom BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Wow, she looks great in the bottom picture. Is it bad makeup? She should go all natural, because in her current pictures and videos, she looks downright frightening. Unless she had a ton of REALLY bad plastic surgery. I guess we'll see in a few days, because I'm curious how she looks right out of the shower with no makeup on.

Guest 6Borders

I hear you but I think God is way too busy at the World Cup.

Best quote I have heard all day!!! Thanks for the chuckle!!!!

Being a minister is who she is so of course God is going to be an important part of her life. I think this will hurt her in the game for many reasons. The first time she would have to lie I am sure someone would point out the lie vs the religion thing. This is why you should keep things like this to yourself. I think she could do well depending on how she decides to play.

the last bow tie wearer we had he defused a lot of fights

i think ragan was the last but i could be wrong :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

She looks pretty to me. Beautiful smile and it reaches her eyes. Her husband is handsome. Not sure I would want to be tagged with that name.

photo.jpg

300x300.jpg

She looks like a 10000% totally diff person in these photos vs. the bio photo.

I don't see her being in that house for very long. She's going to quote scripture. She's going to do other things which will reference her job. It's part of who she is and I get that. I see these things causing a problem for her in that closed environment. IMO the BB house is not a place for religion. In the past it's seem to do more harm than good for the HG who touts their beliefs. We'll see if it has a negative affect for her.