Hayden Voss BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Hayden Voss

haydenvoss_bio.jpg

Hometown: Marlborough, Mass.

Current City: Long Beach, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and creative.

Favorite Activities: Anything outdoors, skateboarding, drums and making YouTube videos.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to talk to family and friends. Not seeing or hearing from them for that amount of time will be really difficult.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Yes, my outer personality will be a perfect cover for the secret competitor that I truly am. I am the funny guy, I'm young and immature which will play to my advantage; but I'm also a marathoner, a former college hockey player and a very smart and creative thinker. I will never throw a competition and I won’t lie about who I am or my life, but I'm willing to backstab people. I will seek an alliance very early on with the guys, and I am not considering a showmance. I know I can win this game with my charm and underlying physical and mental talent.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Hayden because he resembles me in just about every way possible. He was the west coast, flippy-haired, chill, attractive dude with the same first name. Also, he played the game very smart and always managed to find the middle ground between not being a floater and not being a super competitive threat.

What are you afraid of: Not living up to other people's expectations.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I moved to California all by myself. Also, I ran a marathon. It's a toss-up.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… To always get my laugh out of it.

What would you take into the house and why: iPod: to listen to music, it would bring me back to reality whenever I feel like I'm going crazy. Guitar: I don't play, but I assume there's a lot of free time so maybe I could learn. Camera: unlimited Big Brother selfies to post on Instagram when I go back home.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would exploit my fame for money and success like any other reasonable person would.

Hayden is a Pedi Cab driver who recently moved to Los Angeles without knowing a soul. This self-described “Player” plans on using his "surfer dude" exterior to his advantage while in the Big Brother house.

Guest 6Borders

Gotta be related to Hayden M.!

Hayden's his favorite player, emulates him, gonna play the same game as Hayden (guy alliance to the end).

So far he has lived up to my expectations!

Riding a bike all day should help him in the physical comps. He also seems pretty laid back but with that kind of job he must relate well to strangers which could be a benefit here.

Guest 6Borders

In the video he actually reminds me more of Frank than Hayden M.

Former college hockey player...props there!

I think he's going to have lots of friends in the house!

seems like he could be a beast in comps

hopefully he doesnt win everything early and end up being on everyone radar to get out

he is a tricky one to guess how well he will do

i can see him going early or lasting awhile

scares me he will try for a guy alliance

that is so played out even a blind man will be able to sniff that out at this point :animated_bouncy:

I Just mean he could be Wil's twin. I'm surprised people aren't talking about that. He looks as much like Wil as elyssa looked like Rachel. If the hair isn't enough, look at the nose and mouth.

I Just mean he could be Wil's twin. I'm surprised people aren't talking about that. He looks as much like Wil as elyssa looked like Rachel. If the hair isn't enough, look at the nose and mouth.

hopefully he has better gameplay than wil :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Maybe the "blood vs water" rumor has something to it. The two teams could be relatives, maybe even distant relatives,

which would (just because occasionally I have to give casting a pass for being lazy and maybe someone is actually creative

this year) account for so many recruits!

i think this year team blonde should include a male ...ha :animated_bouncy:

going with hayden as my guy pick to win :animated_bouncy: