Donny Thompson BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

I like him, so of course he will be gone fast.

maybe you are right

he just doesnt strike me as someone others will feel threaten by at least in the beginning :animated_bouncy:

He's just a good old country boy and I doubt he'll get on anybody's bad side right away. Plus he IS a BB fan and knows the game so hopefully he can play his cards right and be around awhile.

The older people never really get pulled into a tight alliance with the younger ones but sometimes that is a good thing for them. They can be overlooked as a threat and are treated as a controlled vote for whoever has them loosely connected to their alliance.

When I look at this guy in the cast photo, I just hear "One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong" playing through my head. If they were going to find a Duck Dynasty reject they could have looked for a guy that could at least have age in common with the others. I feel sorry for him, seems nice, but I think he will be one of the outcast. On the other hand, being one of the outcast sometimes has it's advantages and could allow him to float through for awhile.. alliance or not.