Devin Shepherd BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Devin Shepherd

devinshepherd_bio.jpg

Hometown: Santa Barbara, Calif.

Current City: San Antonio, Texas

Occupation: Former Professional Baseball Player, Motorcycle Sales Manager – Harley Davidson

Three adjectives that describe you: Complex, loyal and entertaining.

Favorite Activities: The gym is a huge part of my life. I love to hike and relax on the beach as much as I can as well.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I’m a pretty big guy who needs to eat; Grumpy Devin comes about when food is not available.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Of course, it’s all about making friends and not enemies at all cost. Not everyone will like you, but you have to try to bond with your housemates to build trust. Also, you have to rule very politically if you’re at the top so it may be beneficial to lay low in the weeds until the final five.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Hayden played the game right.

What are you afraid of: I am afraid of rats, rats and rats.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I’m proud that I attained most of my athletic goals that I set out to achieve. I love that I was able to give my mom a sense of relief by not having to pay for college. I had to give up baseball so that I could be a good father and I’m happy with that choice every day of my life because having my daughter trumps all other accomplishments.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Don’t live too fast. Don’t live too slow. Live my life the way I want with no regrets and I'll have lived my life just right.

What would you take into the house and why: Just 3? A shaver since I need to look smooth and clean cut always (unless its Sunday brunch), a toothbrush (how can I form an alliance with bad breath?) and a photo of my daughter, no explanation needed.

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Thank Big Brother!

Devin is a former professional baseball player who used to play for the St. Louis Cardinals. He was 6 feet 2 inches tall by the time he was 12 years old.

Guest 6Borders

SHOULDERS FOR DADE!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Probably another Grodner recruit.

I'll reserve judgement until he's in the house, but I don't like

pro-athletes and the like!

So far I like what I see. He has a nice personality but seems pretty sharp. I like athletes so this guy may be my favorite. He certainly doesn't appear to be too cocky like some athletes I've seen. I'll wait and see. :)

going to have a uphill battle

the big muscles guys for whatever reason are seen as mega threats

when they dont tend to really win as much comps as others who arent as muscular

very few comps in bb is strength related

the house guests that would scare me the most are the small frame types

they usually win every endurance and more

i can see him being in a few fights if he last past week 2 ...ha...ha

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Liked his video. He seems really humble about his sports career and totally Mr. Dad!!!

I hope he gets HOH soon so he can get a pic of his daughter.

i hope he doesnt become the next brendon and hook up with his rachel

god i wished they had evicted rachel first her season instead of annie

that season would have been so different :animated_bouncy: