Cody Calafiore BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Cody Calafiore

codycalafiore_bio.jpg

Hometown: Hackensack, N.J.

Current City: Howell, N.J.

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, happy-go-lucky and empathetic.

Favorite Activities: I love going on runs, working out and going to the gym.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: From watching previous seasons, not having communications from the outside world seems like the most difficult part, it causes all sorts of paranoia about twists in the game. Also, I always have the TV on to fall asleep; it will be difficult to not have one.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: No! Thinking about all the different ways to get to the end is enough to make my head explode! It will be a game time decision for me once I get into the house.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Jeff - he was an extremely smart player and was just a genuinely good person.

What are you afraid of: Losing family, snakes and being in the pitch black is pretty freaky.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being picked up by a professional soccer team.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Don't be afraid of falling; be afraid of not having the will to get back up.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Continue to watch every season of Big Brother and try and get back onto another season!

Cody is a Seventeen Magazine “2014 Hot Guy Panelist,” where he gives young female readers advice on dating and fashion. He was drafted to a pro soccer team in college, but was cut from the team after getting injured. Chick flicks are his guilty pleasure.

Definitely the most attractive guy in the house (in my opinion.) But his personality seemed really dry and boring in the interview. I'm hoping he'll stand out more once the show starts.

Guest 6Borders

Weird interview! He comes across really "humble and stumble"...can't seem to express

his thoughts.

Played pro-soccer but not all bragging about it. He's going in looking for an alliance of 1.

He'll probably go pretty far!

he maybe the cream of the crop in comps

soccer players imo are the best athletes

love that he has no strategy

i think those going in with a strategy are in for a rude awakening

as long as he isnt a douche bag being good looking he should be a high favorite to get rewards from america

:animated_bouncy:

he probably be the one many accused of being gay

i remember shane season many accused him of being gay

i wonder what female this season will think he is into them when he really isnt

i can see him being the nick of this season when he gets the boot :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

He is beautiful in this photo - and even more beautiful in lots more. I wonder what he is doing on Big Brother - does he want to be in the movies?

cody111309a.jpg

If he doesn't he should think about it...lol!!!