Christine Brecht BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Christine Brecht

christinebrecht_bio.jpg

Hometown: Tucson, Ariz.
Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly (my nickname at work is "bubbles"), eccentric and hilarious.
Favorite Activities: Exploring new cities. I love going out and seeing new places. Also, I love hanging out with my friends and playing Settlers of Catan and watching reality TV.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I do not know how I am going to go without seeing my husband and family, but I know I can do it! Not being able to explore and being stuck in one place. Also, I don't want to clean up everyone’s messes.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: I plan on being nice and having everyone confide in me to get information from all over the house. I really want to have a strong pack with only three to four people that I stay loyal to till the end. I don't want to play both sides of the house, but I'm not saying I won't.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I love Howie, I just loved his personality and I love Mike Boogie's game. Helen amazed me with her ability to feel out what was happening in the house.
What are you afraid of: I have a huge phobia of moths. I guess you could say I'm afraid of most flying bugs too. Other than that I can't think of anything.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being cast as the lead in a musical last summer!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Love people and be happy!
What would you take into the house and why: My cell phone, a Spice Girls CD, because I need to jam out, and Settlers of Catan, because it's the best game and it brings people together!
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use it to my advantage and hopefully become a casting director!

Christine once threw a surprise birthday party for a homeless man in the park, was in a hot air balloon accident in high school, but only walked away with bruises. She has been to Disneyland more than 50 times.

Christine once threw a surprise birthday party for a homeless man in the park

Why are putting all these non-gamer "nice" people in the house?

Not impressed AT ALL with this cast yet.

Guest 6Borders

Mike Boogie, Spice Girls and Disneyland more than 50 times...unleash the moths and be done with it!!!

Yeah, I hate to be so superficial, but the glasses and nose together are very offputting.. it sort of looks like a Groucho Marx mask without the mustache. :/ The glasses are a bit over the top...

After seeing the video, she grates on me and strikes me as too goofy.

Guest 6Borders

Super fan, live feeder...totally one of us!

Good sense of humor, a little nerdy!

Could be this season's Ian Terry!!!

over thinking way too much

not a fan of those with well thought out strategy

things going as plan in bb is slim to none

super fans are usually hit or miss

more miss than hit

i hope she isnt too awkward and can gel with the other girls

i wont be surprised if she is a total bore in the house :animated_bouncy:

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being cast as the lead in a musical last summer!

Did they make a musical of Cyrano de Bergerac? I'm sorry. I'll slap myself.

Yep people with outstanding physical features really are asking for a beating going on Big Brother. :kiss2:

Did they make a musical of Cyrano de Bergerac? I'm sorry. I'll slap myself.

3228624-8976827594-ha1.j.jpg

One of the things I worry about with her is that she will go in and try to play the game too hard too fast and be an early evictee. If she goes in and keeps it cool while trying to get to know people and then secretly makes an alliance she could go far.

Guest 6Borders

The meet the houseguest snippet was interesting. I think she knows sign language

or else she's just got her own version of spacial-relation memory codes (I worked with

a boy who did that to prepare for the SAT).

If she's related to a past HG it's gotta be Ian!

I think that perhaps it is her husband who knows ASL. He might work for a family service dedicated to abused and neglected kids. Maybe. I'm thinking that the party for the homeless guy is not an extraordinary event for Christine.

she may end up being the downfall of many

sorta like how ian did some on his season

seems harmless so they put full trust in her and boom she stabs them in the back :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I think that perhaps it is her husband who knows ASL. He might work for a family service dedicated to abused and neglected kids. Maybe. I'm thinking that the party for the homeless guy is not an extraordinary event for Christine.

Good read & observation Slim. I didn't pick up on that but you are probably right, key phrase being "not an extraordinary event...". How many do I know right here on Morty's who don't think twice about taking in a homeless animal or young person in need and turning their lives around and don't think anything of it because it's just what you do!!

I think Christine is all that and also keeps her eye on the prize (which in the end is really the same thing).