Caleb Reynolds BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your post Paul. Misha is totally right about staying away from the message boards. People can be brutal in their posts about house guests. Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast with Big Brother. I hope Caleb will have a good experience in the Big Brother house and I wish you and your family well. Gather up all the family and friends to have viewing parties each night to see Caleb doing his thing! It will be a lot of fun. :)

Misha, if you have pictures you want to post to the message board set up an account at PhotoBucket, upload your pictures there then you can use the direct link given to you on the website in your posts. It really simplifies the process. ;)

Paul -

Message boards for Big Brother can be brutal on the houseguests. We spend all our time psycho analyzing everything they say and do.

Maybe he will be a favorite - but the weak of heart should not read the message boards.

Like I always say... If someone paid me a million dollars I would not go on Big Brother. People either do it for fame or money or both. There are just a few that do it for the love of the game.

of all the guys this was my toughest read

not a fan that he has a ton of strategies

he is over thinking the game that is never a good thing

hopefully he doesnt copy brian strategy from season 10

love that he is willing to do whatever it takes to win thou

seems to me he is putting up many different fronts

one end he has the bible thing, do whatever it takes etc......

not sure which one is the real caleb

:animated_bouncy:

Caleb is a big boy, I'm sure which ever bed he makes he will be able to lay in it just fine. Caleb is not a bible beater, his faith is about him and his personal walk. Caleb is not judgmental but chooses to have his own set of values. Caleb is a simple guy and my concern is probably the press throwing a bunch of gotcha questions at him, he has never had to be to concerned about political correctness because he just really doesn't care about a lot of those things. I hope you guys come to know the guy I know

I wish I would have known he was even thinking about signing up for Big Brother. Believe me, I would have been able to give him great insight into what to watch out for. But it is exciting for this site to have his father come in and share his own insight into one of the contestants. Morty's is one of the more respectful web sites in that people are not allowed to insult each other... but they are also not going to hold back their opinions on his actions in the house. If history holds true to form... about half will like him and half won't. LOL As far as my posts go, I am going to be honest. I have never held my friends up on a pedestal, but I am also honest about my views. If I think he is making a mistake in the house, I will say so. Its not going to stop me from liking him as a friend... but I believe we are all flawed and if you can accept my flaws, then I can accept yours. I expect Caleb to show "flaws" in the house. Every houseguest will. None of them in history are flawless. I will still be his friend when he comes out. None of my posts are typically mean-spirited. NONE of us have a problem with people lying for game purposes. And more hearts have swooned over a good shomance than anything.

As for the "gotcha" press... as long as Caleb doesn't say racial or homophobic phrases in the house... he should come out fairly unscathed. Those are the big no-no's in the house. People have literally been fired from their jobs in real life over those things. And if he turns against an ally that happens to be one of the house favorites... be prepared for hate mail, hate calls, and potentially even death threats. I'm not kidding. None of us on this board are like that (to my knowledge) but there are crazy people out there. Seriously, if you ever need to talk... please call me. (I can send you phone number on facebook)

I might get heated in my opinions when I get caught up in the game, but at the end of the day I know that it IS just a game. And with Big Brother, having to lie, betray folks and scheme is simply the nature of the beast. The only thing that's really going to make me dislike someone outside the game is if they make comments like Aaryn was doing last year. (Can you imagine if HER family was here on Morty's?)

Paul, when it comes to Big Brother and it's fans, I kind of compare it to how very enthusiastic sports fans can get. Most of us love to yell and rant about the 'other team', but that's just part of the fun. :)

i think the caleb pr department will be pretty busy soon

apparently his instagram has some pretty racy stuff making the rounds on various bb sites

i have pretty much stayed out of the political stuff around here for several season

but i am just bringing it awareness because S@@t is about to hit the fan

good luck caleb pr department :animated_bouncy:

I don't like him from his comment in an interview. He says he will probably have two or three showmances going on at one time. Yeah, because all women are so stupid and blinded by your good looks that they will just fall for your charms and not even notice that you are showmancing a couple of the other women in the house. Got some other issues with him but that is the biggest one. I'm hoping he is an early evictee but he will probably go far.

they closed down his instagram page

but the info is already out there :animated_bouncy:

There is another interview, welovebigbrother.com, where he first says, I'm a dog groomer. Later on he says in the same interview, I am a personal trainer and dietician. He better work on keeping his lies straight. Many of the HGs will catch mistakes like fast.

Well I hope it is not true - I don't always believe stuff on the Internet unless I really know the source.

Some people are secretly happy if it is true and thrive on this kind of controversy.

Big Brother is so different after 16 seasons that nothing would surprise me - I do think that it is a shame that we are going-in with the possibility of negative preconceived notions about a 16 houseguest but maybe the truth will out. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. They are in sequester. RIght?

Go Kentucky Caleb!!! :heart_icon:

What he said outside of the house, years ago, does not influence my opinion in any way. I'm only interested in what's said within the walls of the BB house for the entirety of the summer. Let the game begin!

Hey everybody!!

I will assure you Caleb May be many things but a racist is not one of them, as they are saying, heck half his friends are black. He made a comment about Obama that was totally taken out of context and now the race beaters are in full swing, but you will see he is not at all like that. Some of the things he has said in the interviews makes me wonder if he is being lead to take on a particular persona? I guess we will see if he has already started playing the game

Paul,

If you can, contact the producers to find out the best course of action regarding the latest outbreak of media reports. Just try your best to not engage the crazies even though your instincts are to protect Caleb.

I do not believe he is a racist but if it is true that he posted those comments on instagram (I don't have instagram so I am clueless on that), he and your family are going to be the center of a whole lot of crazy. I will be praying for you and your family.

I will give him the benefit of doubt but the best thing he can do is offer a heartfelt apology with no excuses or justification when he gets out if that Instagram was real.