Big Brother 16 cast is announced

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Looks like this is just the first 1/2 of them. Now we have to figure out who they are related to...lol!!

I'm happy to see an all new cast. From their bios and Jeff's skim the surface interviews, most of them aren't impressive but that could change once they are in the house. But too many of the "I'm so pretty I just have to smile" type women.

Is it just me or is this a REALLY big cast? 16, right? Was 14 the biggest so far?

Seemed that way to me. Lots of people.

Marty and 6Borders - thank you for the bios and threads. I appreciate it. So good to see you two and all the others.

As for the new crew; I was so wrong about the HG's last year, I am kinda in wait and see mode this go-round. I am a little down that no vets are there. LOL. Be careful what you ask for.

Yes, Thanks to 6borders and Marty for setting up the HG threads and posting the bios, they're all linked to the front page.

The cast looks interesting. I watched the video interviews, and you can't always judge a book by the cover (I just made up that saying).

interesting that they mostly settle on a youngish cast

well cast is usually young but i thought after last year mess they would have sprinkle a few more 40's and 50's in the mix

i havent got around to watch any interview vids yet so no real first impression on anyone yet :animated_bouncy:

Just finished all the bios and watched all videos...I too want to give Marty (hey Sista!!!) and 6Borders a big thanks for the threads and video links. Looks like we might be in for a pretty good season. I like all new cast, hope no past guest returns to alter game. Only sad thing is the knowing that a couple houseguests already have a fan base/tweeters/vote advantage. Hated the Reilly advantage last year, hope it doesn't come into play again.

So, let the party begin :party_smilie:

Just finished all the bios and watched all videos...I too want to give Marty (hey Sista!!!) and 6Borders a big thanks for the threads and video links. Looks like we might be in for a pretty good season. I like all new cast, hope no past guest returns to alter game. Only sad thing is the knowing that a couple houseguests already have a fan base/tweeters/vote advantage. Hated the Reilly advantage last year, hope it doesn't come into play again.

So, let the party begin :party_smilie:

Ya I am a little more optimistic after watching the short interviews. We will see.... I agree with you sista DH about the advantage with the fan base vote. That is just wrong.

IMO the interviews Jeff did for CBS were the worst ones on the web and the shortest ones too. The other websites did a much better job on interviews and you got to learn a lot more about each house guest.

Guest 6Borders

IMO the interviews Jeff did for CBS were the worst ones on the web and the shortest ones too. The other websites did a much better job on interviews and you got to learn a lot more about each house guest.

Moxie where are the other interviews, please and thanks? Every time I see I new one it changes my

opinion about several of the new HG's!

Jeff's interviews were really choppy. A bunch of us thought it was our computers or the feeds were

going to be bad...whew!!!!

Can you post the other interviews. I just took the ones off CBS. I would love to see the other ones.

jeff's were only ones i watched

i am too old to sit through and watch 4+ hours of interviews

really only reason i watched any interviews is to learn the names and faces :animated_bouncy:

These interviews for each interview they tried to get them to express their political views and they all got the gay question. I think they do want to see some clashing of political persuasions.

I really think this cast will NOT be a repeat of last year.

caleb should have been on last season if what i am reading is true :giggle:

i really hope it is a big hoax :animated_bouncy:

caleb should have been on last season if what i am reading is true :giggle:

i really hope it is a big hoax :animated_bouncy:

Oh his interview did not show that but.... they are just interviews and we will see so much more once they are in the house. Hope it is not true and there are people out there that can create false information. Just like you see fake stuff on Facebook all the time.

VERY happy to see a cast of all new people. Based only on Jeff's interviews most all seem to have positive attitudes, I like that. Of course it's always interesting, a couple of weeks from now everyone will start to have strong opinions about who they like and who they dislike. That's what makes it all fun to watch, no? :)