Julie Chen Explains the Twist!

morty

Today on The Talk, Julie Chen explained one of the new twists for BB16. This year, each week there will be two HoHs and each HoH will nominate two HGs for eviction, so there will be four nominees, and here's another twist: The HoH is not safe from eviction! The new twist incorporates a new weekly competition, and subscribers to the live feeds (called: "Team America") will influence the the game as never before. So get the live feeds now before the discount ends, go to: http://m1h.us/bb16

I posted house pictures and video links on the update page at http://mortystv.com/bb

Guest 6Borders

The house is pretty cool this year. They must have some new Sec-Dec's!

I hope Team America works out to be fun (and at least some resemblence of fair).

“This year, not one, but two houseguests will win HOH every week! Each HOH will have the responsibility of nominating 2 houseguests for nomination. That means 4 houseguests will be on the chopping block each week! And just because you are HOH, doesn’t mean you are safe this year. A brand new competition called “Battle of the Block” will be played. And one more thing, you, the fans, are going to be influeing the game in a new interactive twist called Team America. This, I promise you, will be the most twisted season of Big Brother yet.”

- Julie Chen

It's clear by what was said and by the two screens off the kitchen instead of the wall of HGs that we are indeed in store for two teams. This definitely sets things up for blood vs. water or old vs. new. I just hope the veterans are new ones and not the stale ones we've seen too many times.

Guest 6Borders

It's clear by what was said and by the two screens off the kitchen instead of the wall of HGs that we are indeed in store for two teams. This definitely sets things up for blood vs. water or old vs. new. I just hope the veterans are new ones and not the stale ones we've seen too many time

I agree but the only people who keep coming back over and over are the ones who have decided to make

reality tv a career or they just want to promote their business, modeling career, etc.

I have the feeling also it is going to be two teams and all people from past BB's.

Maybe Winners vs Losers (winners being won the most comps, hoh's..) and losers being out early in the game.

Old vs. Young is another possibility, especially if it's all returning HG's a lot of them would be a lot older now.

If it's all new people it might be all family members or relatives of past HG's.

I just can't get past the gut instinct tho that whatever it is, Groder has borrowed the concepts and it's going

to be another one of her brilliant flops. She doesn't care because no matter what she does everyone is

going to watch anyway.

Guest 6Borders

If there ARE returning hgs, I hope the Ian rumor is true, I really liked him!

Looks like all "newbies". I bet they are all related to past HG's who are going to come in and

coach them on "family day" (like they do in Survivor) or come in to play comps