Janelle Evicted

bambi_29_1976

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE LOL THE BITCH IS GONE........I WILL BE SOOO HAPPY WITH WHOEVER WINS THE BIG MONEY.....HAHAHA THE BITCH IS GONE

DONT LIKE MY COMMENTS....DONT COME TO MY THREAD LOL HAHAHA THE BITCH IS GONE

CANT HELP MYSELF I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR WEEKS NOW LOL

ALL OF YOU THOUGHT SHE COULDNT LOSE WELL SHE LOST TONIGHT LOL

OMG This is the 3rd post I've seen you do the ding dong bye bye thing... Please do tell us again. Janelle is gone and she was a bitch and she was gone and she was a bitch. Ok...are we done yet? I know how important this is to you..so continue to post it enough times as you can until you feel good. You really don't get out much, do you? No biggie! I'm cool with it. I mean, it must have been rough watching Janelle survive week after week after week. One hell of a thorn in Maggie's side. Maybe she's gone now...but Janelle was THE player to beat.

But as for not thinking she couldn't lose...I never thought that at all! She has been a target since the second week. She had the odds stacked up against her for a long time. I was shocked she made it as far as did. Just goes to show how damn GOOD a player she really is!

Ding dong -- the mental institution just called. It's missing a crazy chick named Bambi. I told them I'd send her right back on her broom and to have the straightjacket ready as she's totally gone over the edge.

Time for me to get back to my sexually satisfied fiance.

Right and the smart move would of been to take Janelle, betray the friendship and secure the win for Janelle.

Sorry things didn't work out for the SOV but its a game and the Friendship played the game better.

No, the smart move would have been to lose the HOH competition and let Janelle take her to the final two and then win $500,000. Try to keep up.

I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO JANELLE FOR THE GAME THAT SHE PLAYED BUT I AM SOOO GLAD TO SAY

BYE BYE BITCH......THE DOOR HAS FINALLY HIT YOU IN YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's only moving on to bigger and better things once this is over.

LOL you are SO right!!!! hope that fake friendship is worth $450,000 because thats what she just paid for it......rofl

It was a very big price to pay, wasn't it?

So was Ivette also immature when she screamed her lungs out over and over for just securing her safety last week?

Through this whole thread i didnt see one person mention that when julie was talking to Ivette and Maggie, Ivette said something about she was winning the 50,000 and Maggie said no the 500,000. And yes Ivette may not have played a good game by not winning hoh's and vetos through out the whole game, but bottom line is she won when needed to win and I dont see Ivette out of the 500,000 just yet. I think the jury will realize what a good person Ivette really is and the friendship will see that she did not have to keep her word and she did take maggie along just like she promised, and Maggie wouldnt be there if it was for Ivette, so who knows Ivette may just win big and I hope she does, cause just in my opinion ivette deserves it because after all she did win it fair and square. I am a huge Maggie fan have been since day one, but do believe Ivette deserves the money. I do believe when maggie speaks to the jury i think she will try to convince the jury to give Ivette the money, but we'll see.

And one more thing i have to say it................BYE, BYE, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Shockalot
Through this whole thread i didnt see one person mention that when julie was talking to Ivette and Maggie, Ivette said something about she was winning the 50,000 and Maggie said no the 500,000. And yes Ivette may not have played a good game by not winning hoh's and vetos through out the whole game, but bottom line is she won when needed to win and I dont see Ivette out of the 500,000 just yet. I think the jury will realize what a good person Ivette really is and the friendship will see that she did not have to keep her word and she did take maggie along just like she promised, and Maggie wouldnt be there if it was for Ivette, so who knows Ivette may just win big and I hope she does, cause just in my opinion ivette deserves it because after all she did win it fair and square. I am a huge Maggie fan have been since day one, but do believe Ivette deserves the money. I do believe when maggie speaks to the jury i think she will try to convince the jury to give Ivette the money, but we'll see.

And one more thing i have to say it................BYE, BYE, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A post so good I have to quote it again!

Yes, total CLASS ACT to see Ivette declare 50,000 and to hear Maggie telling her NO .. 500K is yours!

BTW. Ivette 2HOH ('three' if you count 2of3 in final and most important HOH)

One PoV

Compare Ivette to Janelle as far as 'Wins' and Strategy and Ivette comes out just fine thanks.

So the 'Jantran is more deserving' theory doesnt wash.

Both of these girls have won me back over as a fan.

It took to the final 2-3 weeks but they did it after all.

(for whats its worth.. I started this being a Janelle Fan BEFORE it was 'Cool'.. I just realised my mistake and admitted it.)

Bye Bye YellowHead!

Guest mizzshugga

Bambi remove your head between Ivette's legs and come back to reality...the bitch might be gone, but the real bitch is $450, 000 poorer and will be gone once immigration gets her ass deported!! Have a nice day idiot :).

No, the smart move would have been to lose the HOH competition and let Janelle take her to the final two and then win $500,000. Try to keep up.

Who can guarantee she would have won 500,000 perhaps Janelle could have won it. We'll never know.

I think her friendship with Maggie means more to her than taking the risk with Janelle.

Bambi remove your head between Ivette's legs and come back to reality...the bitch might be gone, but the real bitch is $450, 000 poorer and will be gone once immigration gets her ass deported!! Have a nice day idiot .

My head isnt between Ivette's legs thank you very much. It must really hurt to be a Sov fan right now for you, since you want to make it out to be a lesbian.

Thank you BB

Thank you BB for the best season yet. Good finally prevails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Brittni07

Wow, some of you should really try getting a life and realize that YOU are not playing this game. THEY are. So what's with all the name calling? You guys like throwing the words 'immature' and 'hypocrite' around show much, how about looking at yourselves first?? It amazes me how serious you all are taking this 'REALITY SHOW', which isn't even reality to begin with. How about trying to just watch the show for enjoyment and leave it at that rather than name calling other viewers like the contestants do on the show??

Wow, some of you should really try getting a life and realize that YOU are not playing this game. THEY are. So what's with all the name calling? You guys like throwing the words 'immature' and 'hypocrite' around show much, how about looking at yourselves first?? It amazes me how serious you all are taking this 'REALITY SHOW', which isn't even reality to begin with. How about trying to just watch the show for enjoyment and leave it at that rather than name calling other viewers like the contestants do on the show??

I'm dousing it with positivity. It's my new thing.

I don't get why everyone here likes being so negative.

Cost of refusing to bow down to a Capoleonic dictator and his cult-leader sidekick: $500,000

Cost of selling out your family for a little crumb of praise from an over-the-hill hag: $450,000

Cost of seeing 'the friendships' faces when they find out they're the mosted hated people in America: priceless

PS Great thread Bimbo . . . I mean Bimbi . . . I mean Bambi :blush:

From one cat to another . . . . MEOW!

Congratulations Janelle, you played one hell of a game. Never mind that you were outnumbered 3 to 1 in the final four.

People will remember Janelle for the character she was - fighting to the end and actually playing the game.

Next year we'll be asking - Ivette who? Maggie who? Oh yeah, Maggie! Isn't she the one who screwed her friend to win BB6? Didn't she start a cult in the mountains with the money she won? :huh:

lol i just got this very funny vision of all the prisoners watching BB... LOL and you know if they do, they cheer for janelle! :lol::lol::lol:

My hubby works in a prison and actually they do watch BB!!!LOL

Look on Ivette and Maggie's faces when they realise what a Class Act they displayed in the final week before leaving.

So easily to have shouted 'BYE BYE BITCH' as they kicked Jantran out the door.. but instead, total class acts all the way.

America has already seen enough and Ivette and Maggie have won them them over in the end.

THAT is priceless.

Already you KaysAnellers look like total Aholes and Im pretty sure everyone except self-deluded Kult leader Kaysar will agree.

Thank you Vette and Maggie for being 'Two Bigger' here the end. You really earned an enormous amount of respect back from 'America' and BB6 fans worldwide!!

Well I think that Janelle showed great sportsmanship as well!!!!! She even said she was glad she was gone.She said she had respect for Ivette.

Have a great day!!!!

Guest schoolmarm
Well I think that Janelle showed great sportsmanship as well!!!!! She even said she was glad she was gone.She said she had respect for Ivette.

Have a great day!!!!

I think Janelle was still in shock - I really think she had the opinion that she couldn't lose. She had totally deluded herself with thinking that the Friendship was stupid, boring, ugly, etc. She should have spent more time getting to know them. Then she could have taken them more seriously and maybe have had some respect for their abilities. (As far as her saying she was glad she was gone - too bad she didn't know how HGs saying that really irritated Howie!!!) :D

Who can guarantee she would have won 500,000 perhaps Janelle could have won it. We'll never know.

I think her friendship with Maggie means more to her than taking the risk with Janelle.

Going to the final two with Janelle would have put her back on a level playing field. She would have at least had a shot at the grand prize. I can guarantee that she WILL NOT win the $500K against Maggie.

Her friendship with Maggie means more to her than taking the risk with Janelle? Ivette, herself, said she knows she will not win with Maggie at the end. I'm sure her family is thrilled that her friendship with Maggie - a girl she's known 3 months - means more to Ivette than winning the money for them.

Archived