Janelle Evicted

bambi_29_1976

She only had a 1 in 3 chance and you would have thought she won a friggin million dollars.

She did all but have a female ejaculation expirience on herself. Lol. Anyway. I think Micheal

might want a girl who is more mature than Janelle.

So was Ivette also immature when she screamed her lungs out over and over for just securing her safety last week?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right and the smart move would of been to take Janelle, betray the friendship and secure the win for Janelle.

Sorry things didn't work out for the SOV but its a game and the Friendship played the game better.

You know the smart move wasn't to pick Maggie over Janie. The smart move was to lose the HoH competition and have Janie take her. Then the sheep would all vote for her, and she would have taken home the big prize.

The sheep, for the most part won stupid, crap shoot competitions. Any comp that required skill and knowledge, the Sovereigns dominated them.

Didn't we all just love it when Ivette said: "I just won $50,000 for my family"? Actually, she could also have said "I just LOST $450,000 for my family". And how about Maggie's taped apology to Janelle. Yeah, right, Maggie. Suck up to her in hopes of getting her vote. It's not gonna happen.

And Bambi . . . .the one silver lining is that we won't be subjected to your posts much longer. In a few days you can trot back into the woods and play with Thumper and all your other furry little friends. Be sure and tell Thumper how Maggie and Ivette will always be friends . . . for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE LOL THE BITCH IS GONE........I WILL BE SOOO HAPPY WITH WHOEVER WINS THE BIG MONEY.....HAHAHA THE BITCH IS GONE

DONT LIKE MY COMMENTS....DONT COME TO MY THREAD LOL HAHAHA THE BITCH IS GONE

CANT HELP MYSELF I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR WEEKS NOW LOL

ALL OF YOU THOUGHT SHE COULDNT LOSE WELL SHE LOST TONIGHT LOL

i too am sooooooooooooooooo happy she is gone! and i just love how all the "Janie" fans are on here licking their wounds b/c she lost! and what kind of crap is it that Maggie lost it for her? please. make up all the excuses you want, Ivette won and Janelle LOST! i will be happy with either Maggie or Ivette winning.

YAY!

Yeah I think they may have a friendship (Maggie and Ivette) that lasts longer than Janelle

and Micheals relationship. I say this because Janelle is immature in her own way, with her name

calling and whatever else. See how she freaked out when seeing that money.

She only had a 1 in 3 chance and you would have thought she won a friggin million dollars.

She did all but have a female ejaculation expirience on herself. Lol. Anyway. I think Micheal

might want a girl who is more mature than Janelle.

She lost Big Brother but theirs always acting. She has been in a Hollywood movie (Bruce Almighty starring Jim Carrey) and now taped an episode for one of the biggest shows in America. (Two and Half Men starring Charlie Sheen)

Michael might want a girl who is more mature than Janelle?

How mature is MIchael? Did you see his HAIR tonight? He looked like a 16-year-old who just grabbed a 50,000 volt

power line.

Guest DenimPerzina
You know the smart move wasn't to pick Maggie over Janie. The smart move was to lose the HoH competition and have Janie take her. Then the sheep would all vote for her, and she would have taken home the big prize.

The sheep, for the most part won stupid, crap shoot competitions. Any comp that required skill and knowledge, the Sovereigns dominated them.

If it's stupid and crap shoot, it should have been a breeze for the sovereign genius over achiever eh?

That doesn't make sense to say they only one stupid crap shoot things. If it's stupid

that's all the more reason for the "smarter" people to breeze right threw it.

In all honesty they out played out witted and out lasted then.

They honestly just did.

I wish Howie or Rachel could have won but it just didn't work out that way.

I am still happier with things turning out this way.

With these three to choose from my choices were very limited.

This season has been the best and I am on cloud nine.......I cant stop smiling I am sooooo happy.....Janelle is finally gone I LOVE IT

Bambi, do you need a cigarette??? :P

i'm glad you're enjoying your teams win, just wish everyone (not just you) wouldn't take things so personal

i was a fan of janelle, she lost, i can life with it, not like she was going to share any of the money with me anyway

Hey Aunt Julie I also LOVE how you all are keeping my thread going.....Thanks to you all

Thank you BB

Thank you BB

I dont have to go get drunk cause I am on a natural high........Sorry Ziggy but these people have been bashing my girls all through the season and I am sooo happy they are the last two standing

Amazing how Janelle tried her best to sway Ivette and yes she played a good game but so did Maggie and Ivette...They are walking away with the money. In this game that is all that matters and plus they have a lasting FRIENDSHIP.....Next year when they do recaps of the previous season houseguests I think you will see them or most of them all in the same place still smiling.

Guest DenimPerzina
Bambi, do you need a cigarette??? :P

i'm glad you're enjoying your teams win, just wish everyone (not just you) wouldn't take things so personal

i was a fan of janelle, she lost, i can life with it, not like she was going to share any of the money with me anyway

Exactly, that's the mature way to take it.

Before tonight those "sovereign six" fans were arguing like crazy with "friendship fans".

It was so horrible. People were judging and tossing insults and making excuses

and just acting like immature imbiciles.

Funny thing about it is I was looked at as being a "friendship" fan because of the simple

fact that I was quick to admit to Janelles faults and flaws. My whole thing was, I did not like

Janelle, Maggie, Ivette or April. So joking around about any of them or discussing them

in general was all fair game.

I was fairly unbiased. A part of me wanted Janelle to win because of the things the others had

said. Even though I knew Janelle had said some of the same things. I had wanted her to win but man

when I was bombarded with insults earlier I said F this crap. And was like, "I want Janelle to lose".

Lol, I prayed to God and tried to remain calm while watching and it happened for me.

I haven't seen people act as extremely stupid, judgmental decadent and disgusting for

a human being or a group of human beings since sports or an election.

In sports as well as elections I am pretty much unbias as well. I pretty much hope the loser

will be the one with the worst supporters. The one with the supporters that are the dumbest

most misinformed, judgmental and the ones who all around have the biggest God complex.

I had seen so called friendship fans act up. But absolutely nothing like the sovereign six fans.

I am glad it's over with but, no matter how I looked at it. Once it got down to 4 people

it basically meant that one of 4 people would win that I did NOT want to win.

ps. wanna talk about dumb moves? And playing with emotions? That's what Janelle did when she

ousted Jennifer over maggie. Lol. If she would have gotten Maggie out that week

who knows. It is possible that the sovereign six team would have at LEAST one member in the

final two.

So yes, plenty of dumb moves on that team.

Sorry Ziggy but these people have been bashing my girls all through the season and I am sooo happy they are the last two standing

Amazing how Janelle tried her best to sway Ivette and yes she played a good game but so did Maggie and Ivette...They are walking away with the money. In this game that is all that matters and plus they have a lasting FRIENDSHIP.....Next year when they do recaps of the previous season houseguests I think you will see them or most of them all in the same place still smiling.

i will give you that Maggie played a good game, but ivette really didn't, she was guided by Maggie most of the time (which was Maggie's good game)

but i have no hard feelings, Janelle lost, someone had to, i blame most of this on Howie and Kaysar, the 2 BIG mistakes they made put the game in the NH's hands, if the SOV6's fans (myself included) want to get pissed at anyone about Maggie and Ivette being the final 2, Howie and Kaysar are the ones to get pissed at

but remember people, it's a tv show, relax

. Boy oh boy what sportsmanship we would of seen had the queen of sov been in the finals.. BUT SHE'S NOT.... HEHEHEHE

Obviously you don't read my posts. I've never gotten on the board and bragged about any of the Sovereign's wins.

BTW--for the record I, like Denim, refused to be categorized. I was neither a Friendship nor a Sovereign fan. I liked Janelle, Howie, and Kaysar. That's it.

Hey Aunt Julie I also LOVE how you all are keeping my thread going.....Thanks to you all

Thank you BB

Thank you BB

I dont have to go get drunk cause I am on a natural high........Sorry Ziggy but these people have been bashing my girls all through the season and I am sooo happy they are the last two standing

Cost of refusing to bow down to a Capoleonic dictator and his cult-leader sidekick: $500,000

Cost of selling out your family for a little crumb of praise from an over-the-hill hag: $450,000

Cost of seeing 'the friendships' faces when they find out they're the mosted hated people in America: priceless

PS Great thread Bimbo . . . I mean Bimbi . . . I mean Bambi :blush:

Guest kaysarsnumberonefan
Ivette sent her packing alright - and lost $450,000 in the process. Smart move!

LOL you are SO right!!!! hope that fake friendship is worth $450,000 because thats what she just paid for it......rofl

Cost of refusing to bow down to a Capoleonic dictator and his cult-leader sidekick: $500,000

Cost of selling out your family for a little crumb of praise from an over-the-hill hag: $450,000

Cost of seeing 'the friendships' faces when they find out they're the mosted hated people in America: priceless

PS Great thread Bimbo . . . I mean Bimbi . . . I mean Bambi :blush:

Thanks for the post!!! For the first time tonight, I'm abso-friggin-lutely laughing me ass off!!! That was great!!

Guest DenimPerzina
Obviously you don't read my posts. I've never gotten on the board and bragged about any of the Sovereign's wins.

BTW--for the record I, like Denim, refused to be categorized. I was neither a Friendship nor a Sovereign fan. I liked Janelle, Howie, and Kaysar. That's it.

Lol, that makes you a sovereign fan.

I thought How had a pretty cool personality. That's why I wanted him to win.

Second Rachel because she is mature and assertive. And smart and umm anyway yeah.

Guest Shockalot

Look on Ivette and Maggie's faces when they realise what a Class Act they displayed in the final week before leaving.

So easily to have shouted 'BYE BYE BITCH' as they kicked Jantran out the door.. but instead, total class acts all the way.

America has already seen enough and Ivette and Maggie have won them them over in the end.

THAT is priceless.

Already you KaysAnellers look like total Aholes and Im pretty sure everyone except self-deluded Kult leader Kaysar will agree.

Thank you Vette and Maggie for being 'Two Bigger' here the end. You really earned an enormous amount of respect back from 'America' and BB6 fans worldwide!!

Maggie is even trying to get Janelle's stuff together that Janelle forgot......Yeah Maggie is such a Bitch (NOT)

She is ohhhhhhhhhh soooooooooo jealous of her (yeah right)

I have been an Eric/Maggie fan from the first few weeks and Yeah I am soo proud to YELL IT OUT ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS that the FRIENDSHIP WINS

Okay I am happy with the results , and for an instant I wanted to shout to the SoV fans , see , see.

But then guess what I realize I am an adult , I hated the bashing of the SoV fans to the FS fans on this board and I hate just as much of the FS fans now rubbing it in there face.

I know Ivette says she won 50,000 but I heard Janelles final words , I believe she will vote for Ivette to win and if she convinces the rest of the SoV , then Ivette may take home the prize. I also believe Maggies final speach will be to the FS to consider Ivette who needs the Money and deserves as far as the last HoH went.

The show is over people one way or another , even though I freely admit the two I wanted to be at the end finaly are , since all the other shows besides Cowboy ( yeah I know he was hated to but I seem to like the hated one's ) are there , I will not step out of my real life and pretend I am one of them. It is a tv show and everyone is entitled to there feelings . Lets be people here please.

Archived