Janelle Evicted

bambi_29_1976

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...I just got on here today and I thought that the CBS chat rooms for BB were bad...God Forbid you actually try to like someone on a show, cuz you might get your throat slit for it. Jeez. So what if I like Janelle and someone else likes Maggie or Ivette. It's just a game, strictly entertainment value only. To you Bambi: "thread starter" you should prolly find a new hobby if you get this worked up over BB. Anyways..Go Ivette. (I cant stand to see Maggie, who hasn't done anything as far as the game goes in the past couple weeks, win) We miss you Janelle and as always Kaysar I love you! LOL :wub:

I am still wondering what Mrs. Cappy thinks of Ivette?

Well...last night it didnt really seem like Mr. Cappy thought very much of her other than they were somewhat alike. He just seemed kinda blah about her whole "cappy this cappy that" spree

I cant help but rub it in cause the sov fans rub everything in

Just heard Maggie say she told Janelle that they have been in the house 1925 hours when she asked how long they had been in the house......

Cause of Maggie Janelle lost....YES YES YES MAGGIE IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

That only just solidifies what a liar Maggie is. Nothing to brag about there.

yeah it is she was playing the game...Jantran Lied to April by feighning concern when she was crying, she was just playing just like jantran

Haha nebartist you are the greatist. Jantran is the funniest nickname ive hear yet. "Thats a man baby!" Thank god its gone.

post-1893-1126991637_thumb.jpg

I dinna care who liked who.Personally for me I found all of the HG's and overall season more annoying than anything.Dinna leave me wantin' more.

I'm off tae Survivor and am hoping (looks around BB board) some folks that're tae longggggggg winded or fulla themselves don't like torches & jungles.There be a fine line between being knowledgeable & being fulla sh!it.Being amusing and being an ass.I smell alot of ass in here...LMKO!

Ties a vine belt on.....

Slaps a weatherproof hat on....

Lights her torch.....

KILT FLASH and off tae the jungle!

She should have spent more time getting to know them.

Well since u say Janelle should have taken the time out to get to know Ick and Hag, the same should be said for Ick and Hag who also should have taken the time to know Janelle instead of diggin her back out behind her back(and whom continued to bad mouth her after she left) which was seen on the live feeds. double standard isnt it?

BTW. Ivette 2HOH ('three' if you count 2of3 in final and most important HOH)

One PoV

I dont recall julie sayin the person who wins the first of the three part competition would be HOH. They would be safe and not have to participate in the second part of the competition. If she was HOH by winning the first part, wouldnt they put her in the HOH room?

yeah it is she was playing the game...Jantran Lied to April by feighning concern when she was crying, she was just playing just like jantran

lying and manipulating ur way through the whole game is not what I would call playing the game.

I dont recall julie sayin the person who wins the first of the three part competition would be HOH. They would be safe and not have to participate in the second part of the competition. If she was HOH by winning the first part, wouldnt they put her in the HOH room?

no she is HOH now and did not get HOH room...but I agree winning part one was not winning HOH

I think it's okay to lie in this game. What irks me is that Maggie keeps changing the rules for when it's okay to lie. I don't like a person who acts like they're playing with "morals" and "integrity" even though they're not.

Sure, Janie lied about stupid stuff in the game, i.e., hair extensions and moving Ivette's key, but these weren't game related.

I think Janie cozying up to April was only partly strategy. I believe she really likes April, since they got along pretty well early on. She was also bored since Howie was gone. I think she had in the back of her mind the desire to secure a vote, but I don't think that was her primary intention.

Of course, breaking up the NH, was a goal of Janie's, but she didn't really do anything to create the April/Ivette fight. When it got down to the NH having to eat their own, this would have inevitably happened.

Its a game......The Friendship wins it....who cares if they split the money....if they do then it will show all of you what a true friendship this is......As for all of them being best friends I dont think that will happen but I do believe Maggie will be friends with them all. She loves all of them. As far as the moral and integrity brought into this game they showed it with each other and that is what brought them to the final two. I have morals and integrity. I am very sharing and caring towards all of my friends, but for someone I do not like I am sorry I will talk about you to my friends what I cant stand about you. That is what the friendship did. I find Janelle to be a horrible person I dont like her at all. She gets on my nerves the way she scrunches up her face and bobs her head whenever asked a question. She is to me a total bimbo and very immature. She needs to grow up.

The Friendship showed true class cause I was hoping like hell they would have told her BYE BYE BITCH when she walked out the door. When she hollered give me that key bitch to jennifer, if it had been me she said that to I would have taken that key and scratched her face up. So Jennifer showed more restraint than most would have in that situation. I am not a violent person but when someone wants to walk up to you and say you are such a bitch and holler at people like Janelle did, she deserved all the bashing and bitching the Friendship did about her. Like I said before Karma is a bitch, and Janelle got bitch slapped Friday night.

Honey we as FRIENDSHIP fans have sat back and watched (that is majority of us) all the bull being written about our favs and I am so sorry if it hurts your feelings but this thread was made to YELL TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGS that I am so glad the FRIENDSHIP is sitting at the end of this game and that the one who likes to call people bitches WAS EVICTED!!!!!

DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE......enough said

Archived