Janelle Evicted

bambi_29_1976

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DenimPerzina
I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO JANELLE FOR THE GAME THAT SHE PLAYED BUT I AM SOOO GLAD TO SAY

BYE BYE BITCH......THE DOOR HAS FINALLY HIT YOU IN YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. That's not nice. Why are you so happy to see her go?

ps. I am not sad. I pretty much don't know who I wanted to

win the money out of those three anyway.

Well I have to say it is because I think she is so fake and thought she deserved the money......I never really liked Janelle but when she starting walking around the house and saying "Maggie your such a bitch" and telling Jen "Give me that key BITCH".....I was so ready for her to leave the house and what a perfect time to leave lol when she can almost taste the money.....I AM SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

AND FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO WATCH ANYMORE I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY

DONT WATCH LOL CAUSE THE FRIENDSHIP IS GOING HOME WITH THE MONEY!!!!!

It had to be said! Bye Bye Bitch!

(She did play great, no doubt about it, but it still had to be said)

I agree! I wonder how Janelle feels now. At least Ivette was graceful in her goodbye to her, not telling her like Janelle did Jennifer when she was evicted.

Now it doesn't make any difference to me which one of them win the grand prize. They both win and I feel they will be friends outside the house. JMO

Guest DenimPerzina
Well I have to say it is because I think she is so fake and thought she deserved the money......I never really liked Janelle but when she starting walking around the house and saying "Maggie your such a bitch" and telling Jen "Give me that key BITCH".....I was so ready for her to leave the house and what a perfect time to leave lol when she can almost taste the money.....I AM SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Lol :lol:

I'm happy too. But don't rub it in.

I agree! I wonder how Janelle feels now. At least Ivette was graceful in her goodbye to her, not telling her like Janelle did Jennifer when she was evicted.

Now it doesn't make any difference to me which one of them win the grand prize. They both win and I feel they will be friends outside the house. JMO

Yeah I think they may have a friendship (Maggie and Ivette) that lasts longer than Janelle

and Micheals relationship. I say this because Janelle is immature in her own way, with her name

calling and whatever else. See how she freaked out when seeing that money.

She only had a 1 in 3 chance and you would have thought she won a friggin million dollars.

She did all but have a female ejaculation expirience on herself. Lol. Anyway. I think Micheal

might want a girl who is more mature than Janelle.

She lost Big Brother but theirs always acting. She has been in a Hollywood movie (Bruce Almighty starring Jim Carrey) and now taped an episode for one of the biggest shows in America. (Two and Half Men starring Charlie Sheen)

I cant help but rub it in cause the sov fans rub everything in

Just heard Maggie say she told Janelle that they have been in the house 1925 hours when she asked how long they had been in the house......

Cause of Maggie Janelle lost....YES YES YES MAGGIE IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

Another example of Maggot's hypocrisy. She lied about the evict Kaysar plan. She lied about hidden quarters and now she lied to Janie about the number of hours they were in the house. And she has the nerve to call Janie a cheater?? Give me a break!!

I hope the idiot racist bitch (that would be Ivette) kicks Maggot's ass and takes all the money!!!!

Yeah I think they may have a friendship (Maggie and Ivette) that lasts longer than Janelle

and Micheals relationship. I say this because Janelle is immature in her own way, with her name

calling and whatever else. See how she freaked out when seeing that money.

She only had a 1 in 3 chance and you would have thought she won a friggin million dollars.

She did all but have a female ejaculation expirience on herself. Lol. Anyway. I think Micheal

might want a girl who is more mature than Janelle.

She lost Big Brother but theirs always acting. She has been in a Hollywood movie (Bruce Almighty starring Jim Carrey) and now taped an episode for one of the biggest shows in America. (Two and Half Men starring Charlie Sheen)

She was only a watcher not in Two an a Half Men. She wasn't in the script nor taped for the show from what they showed on TV

First of all, Janelle was graceful in her goodbye to April and I seriouslty doubt she would have been any less graceful if it were Ivette or Maggie in the final round going home. The first HOH for Janelle was revenge pure revenge and it was deserved. Now, as far as I know, I think Ivette has the track record for nasty goodbyes.

I can only speak for myself, but I'd bet money that there weren't too many people disappointed by Janelle's statement to Jennifer. I'm sure there were many who'd wait in line to do the same.

Guest DenimPerzina
She was only a watcher not in Two an a Half Men. She wasn't in the script nor taped for the show from what they showed on TV

Oh, sorry! I thought she was at LEAST an extra if not had a line or something.

Maybe Janelle called Mags and Jen bitches because, um, they ARE. Sorry to burst your bubble there, Bam, but Janelle was just being truthful, lol. And let's not forget how the FS talked about Janelle behind her back whereas Janelle had the guts to say what she had to say to their faces. You know what I'm saying? (snicker)

Honey you havent burst my bubble but Ivette burst YOURS cause she sent that BITCH packing tonight......

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Bam, you're so delusional you don't even realize what I just said to you, lmfao. And, um, no, Ivette didn't burst my bubble because unlike you I don't get so emotionally involved in reality tv shows. I enjoy watching them for exactly what they are -- a tv show, plain and simple, but I do get enjoyment out of reading posts like yours. They make me laugh. Sorry, lol.

I cant help but rub it in cause the sov fans rub everything in

Just heard Maggie say she told Janelle that they have been in the house 1925 hours when she asked how long they had been in the house......

Cause of Maggie Janelle lost....YES YES YES MAGGIE IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

That is such a crock, and there is no reason to be so hateful, noone on this board that was rooting for the sovs ever rubbed a damn thing into any of you, as a matter of fact we had to fight the haters and malcontents from those of you who bashed everything we said and every opinion we had about who we liked. And as far as Janell calling the sheep girls bitches, good god they deserved every word and if janell would have heard half of what they said about her excuse me, behind her back I am sure she would've said more. I am sad that Janell lost tonite but it is a game and I am not gonna hate on the 2 that are left, but I do want Ivette to win, even tho she has been way less than kind, especially in the beginning, she did simmer down towards the end. I guess I shouldn't have let your rude comment bother me but it really was and is uncalled for, you are just showing your ass, that's all,lol

hummm... now, i watched the show... and i didnt see any door hitting janelle in the ass. heck, she even went on to tell julie that ivette is a good person. if you ask me, maggie slipped her some kool-aid.

and how bout those goodbye messages.... the moment we have all waited for.. maggie kissing ass. nice try on trying to secure a vote for yourself. you just got done bashing the hell outta her and after you did your message you went right back to bashing her...

ivette... what a good winner you are, telling her she played a good game.. blahhhhhhh just think, you too could have been a winner.

this just in...maggie is telling ivette " frankie must be so happy for you right now.. he is probably jumping for joy" ::::::pssstt maggie? frankie is in prison:::::::::::::

lol i just got this very funny vision of all the prisoners watching BB... LOL and you know if they do, they cheer for janelle! :lol::lol::lol:

It would have been great if Janie would have won-she was the best player there-Ivette made the biggest mistake by keeping Maggot--I hope Ivette wins it-cause just by watching Maggot tonight, it is like she expects the 500,000.

Archived