BB 16 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

What is your bb excitement level for bb16?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb16?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • Twists
    • House design/theme
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

after the bad taste that was bb15 curious to see how excited folks are for bb16......... :animated_bouncy:

If no chores daily & sleeping 2 or more hrs. a day is allowed......then BB16 wont be any better than 15 which IMHO was a wash & not worth my dime.

i voted 8 for my level of excitement

i voted other i forgot to put twist as an option

i thought the twist last season broke the season imo

the cast i can literally predict what type of people they will cast to fill what roles

never cared about the house :animated_bouncy:

I do hope this cast will have to sign some type of morality clause. I hope they will be expected to do chores in order to earn priviledges like hot showers and real food. l would also love that they are required to keep their private. and stop laying in bed all day!! they can lay in the pool or hottub.

Yea! It's almost June 25th! Christmas!

OK...not Christmas. But kind of like Christmas. All the anticipation. All the BB fans will be glued to the TV for that first show. And some will love their BB present. They will find a few HG's to cheer on and will happily spend hours each week enjoying all the folks bouncing around the BB house. Some will watch for awhile but it just won't be a good fit and they will exchange it for a good book or a video game or some summer outdoor fun. But many will look hard to find someone or something that they like in this BB gift. CBS will probably let the fans down again in so many ways. But BB is an addiction. Even when it's really bad, it's hard to shove it in the closet with all the other unwanted gifts.

And so, we come here to Morty's. The best BB forum ever. Here we can find people who we can connect with, argue with and complain to. They all understand this BB addiction.

I can't wait to see everyone here soon!

I'm a 10 on the excitement level and most excited about the cast. I'm the same for both just about every year even though I openly swear "this is my last year." I really, really hope that they put together an entertaining year for us - 16 seasons. Long time.

Yea! It's almost June 25th! Christmas!

OK...not Christmas. But kind of like Christmas. All the anticipation. All the BB fans will be glued to the TV for that first show. And some will love their BB present. They will find a few HG's to cheer on and will happily spend hours each week enjoying all the folks bouncing around the BB house. Some will watch for awhile but it just won't be a good fit and they will exchange it for a good book or a video game or some summer outdoor fun. But many will look hard to find someone or something that they like in this BB gift. CBS will probably let the fans down again in so many ways. But BB is an addiction. Even when it's really bad, it's hard to shove it in the closet with all the other unwanted gifts.

And so, we come here to Morty's. The best BB forum ever. Here we can find people who we can connect with, argue with and complain to. They all understand this BB addiction.

I can't wait to see everyone here soon!

WELL SAID STRAYCAT!!! : )

I'm excited to see it all. I won't be watching BBAD since I now have a good tablet where I can watch the feeds away from my computer. At least the first night is going to be shown without commercials so that'll be good for the fans who don't have the feeds.

I give props to CBS for being able to keep all the info quiet up to now. Does it look like we're actually going to see this from the beginning instead of starting the live feeds a week AFTER they entered the house? I hope that's what this two day event means. :party_smilie:

I'm excited! I think I voted a 7 because it's not the same as the old days, but still fun.

We find out the cast today, I believe. But do we have any idea what time? I'm going to be spamming refresh on my phone all day, otherwise!

I'm excited! I think I voted a 7 because it's not the same as the old days, but still fun.

We find out the cast today, I believe. But do we have any idea what time? I'm going to be spamming refresh on my phone all day, otherwise!

sorry you are going to have to wait until thursday to see the cast :animated_bouncy:

Seeing the house always ramps up the excitement level for me, now bring on the cast and we will see if the level goes up or down.lol

Guest 6Borders

Pretty hard to get excited anymore so I voted 1. I always figure I can improve on that (however as soon as Elissa walked in last year I went to a -5) so here's hoping this year!

Julie Chen always promises the most exciting season, the biggest twists, the most shockers and none of it ever happens!

I wish she'd just say "get ready for another fun-filled season of Big Brother" and let it go at that.

Plus, I guess rumors of Grodner giving up the reins are untrue. I was really looking foward to some new creative people behind the scenes.

Ok, apply my question to today, then. ;) (I don't know where I read that HG were to be announced yesterday, I think it was a fan site on FB.)

Anyway! I hope someone makes a thread for each HG today when we find out about them. One of my absolute favorite pre-season events is the day the houseguests are announced and we all start posting our first impressions. I'll never forget the very first year Janelle was on, everyone thought she'd be a prissy girly girl and would be the first one voted out.

Let the judging begin! ;)

Heh, who remembers last years Meet The Houseguest videos? They were shot in some weird motel room with bad lighting and sound, and people kept walking past the window. It was bizarre!

I'm excited to see the new cast but wont get hopes up til i see chores being done, comps happening for just about everything from foods, luxurys & penaltys when rules are bent . I've watched since Eddie won in 1st season & after season 6 it seems to have gone down hill. Last season was the worst ever IMHO.

Hopefully the new cast has watched also & knows what turns us off

I just purchase month to month anymore since they cut out free music lol!!

I rage quit early on last season because all of the unchecked bigotry of all kinds was just too much for me to handle. So I'm tentatively excited for this season with some vague hopes that it won't be such a mess? I love BB and have loved it obsessively for years, so last season was a huge downer for me. But I'm ready and cautiously excited to jump back in this year.

Let's hope the twists make things more interesting instead of less...

hoping more of the regular morty's member show up

feels kinda dead around here imo :animated_bouncy:

hoping more of the regular morty's member show up

feels kinda dead around here imo :animated_bouncy:

I suspect sometimes they change their names and start over as a new person. I think some of the old timers sometimes wait for the show to start.