New Season of Big Brother Will Air in HD!

morty

The new season of Big Brother will finally be broadcast in high definition, just like it's superior Canadian version. Big Brother was the only regularly scheduled primetime program still shown in standard definition.

The hold-up for the change likely had to do with how the show is shot. “It’s not just about swapping out cameras,” co-executive producer Rich Meehan told Vulture. “Everything had to be changed … and we couldn’t do anything that would jeopardize production of the series.”

About time but complete bull - it's pretty much the last version of BB to go HD and most have managed to do it in the off-season. Doesn't sound like the house has changed so I suspect had they stopped and thought about it they'd have realised by actually demolishing the existing set and building a much needed refreshed house they could have probably switched to HD quicker and in the long run cheaper too.

oh goodie now we can see them pick their nose or pop a zit in HD!!!!

LOL!

That's the first thought I had too.

After a few quality nose-picks on AfterDark, we will all regret this.

yeah not being hd never bother me

i could watch bb in b&w

even the house being same doesnt bother me

what does bother me is crappy bad gameplay

hd cant cure that :animated_bouncy:

yeah not being hd never bother me

i could watch bb in b&w

even the house being same doesnt bother me

what does bother me is crappy bad gameplay

hd cant cure that :animated_bouncy:

Danggg I hope & Pray the powers that "B" will FOCUS on GAMEPLAY this year..No point buying whole season anymore for discount if ya cannot stand to watch bunch of idiots sleeping w/nothing to do all day......at least bring back the washboard & dole out daily chores!