TVFanForums Makeover

As you can see I gave the site a makeover. We have a new chat system that appears as a bar at the bottom of the page and a quiz game. The chat also includes an arcade with a bunch of flash games.

I've added two new forums, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. I'm hoping we can get some fans to host new forums.

Please look around, try the new stuff. Test your knowledge of Big Brother, Walking Dead and other subjects on my new quizzes, be sure to try the new chat rooms.

-Morty

come join us in chat and still have the forums at your fingertips. :)

Love the makeover but the color Red is very hard on the eyes and distracting. A cooler color would be so much better. For me anyway when try to read or type the red almost hurts the eyes.

:nuke:

I've been able to use the new layout for a few weeks now. I also got tired of the red, and I switched to blue, but I thought the red look good when I first saw it, but everyone can change it to suit their mood.

marty go to the top where it says edit style and change your color mine is now pink

Oh crazy me. Thank you so much!

Excellent job Morty. Thank you Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Morty. I so appreciate all the hard work you put into this place. I'm really enjoying the new digs and looking forward to seeing how easy things will be once BB begins. You're the best. :)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name