BB16 Rumors: Like or Don't like?

bbjag

To be honest, I am not a big fan of the twists. I would be happy if they refined the original format a tad but used some of its concepts; as well. I would very much like to see them kept busy with chores and goals. I hate the sloth-like atmosphere of recent seasons. I am not about watching a bunch of vapid men and women spend an inordinate amount of time in front of a mirror or spending entire days (and in season 15 - literal months) in bed. Floaters are born of too much time on their hands.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things I like about BBUK is the food challenges that last two or three days. This at least gives them (and us) something to do besides lay around. I also like it because almost all of the challenges decides what they ALL will be eating, either very basic food or a more hearty/varied supply. I find the whole slop thing disgusting. HGs being forced to try to eat something like that for days is not fun to watch.

One of the things I like about BBUK is the food challenges that last two or three days. This at least gives them (and us) something to do besides lay around. I also like it because almost all of the challenges decides what they ALL will be eating, either very basic food or a more hearty/varied supply. I find the whole slop thing disgusting. HGs being forced to try to eat something like that for days is not fun to watch.

Maybe they'll surprise us and include things similar to this in the voting we get to do this year. They appear to be striving to take full advantage of multimedia this year which is a good thing (I hope). I agree with you on the slop. They should have done away with that several seasons ago. Frankly, it isn't very healthy even if they do get to make protein shakes.

I wouldn't want viewers to be able to vote for who gets evicted. There's no way to make sure each viewer would only get one vote.

Keep their voting choices to food, types of challenges, penalties... Etc.

I would be surprised if they did let the fans vote on the evictions. Sticking to the simpler things will still be fun without having a major impact on the game. I'm going into the voting thing with an open mind and not dwell too much on what we will or won't get to do. Just have fun with the new toys for this season. :animated_bouncy:

I would think they have to have a POV comp so people still have the opportunity to remove themselves from the block. What will be interesting is at what point in the game will they have the "Battle of the Block"? Will it be before the POV so if they do have an HOH lose that there will be the possibility of putting them on the block? I'm thinking there will be several different scenarios this year we haven't seen before and it should shake up the game. Nobody is safe. Ever. Even if they are HOH. Ya gotta love that angle. It will have everybody working overtime to survive each week. :animated_bouncy:

I'm thinking that with 2 HoH's each nominating 2 houseguests, those 6 people will be the only ones participating in the "Battle of the Block" competition, the winner of which will have the power to save (or "veto") one of the nominations.

And I imagine that if the power of veto is used, the HoH who nominated the person who was saved will have to name a replacement, which could be the other HoH (unless they were the one who won the power of veto and saved the nominee coming off the block).