Sign in to follow this  
KingOfRealityTV

HEY EVERYBODY...

The Mod's have gone out of thier way and started threads about every survivor with info already in there...

If you have a comment about a certain individual please post it in the appropriate thread.

This way we won

The Mod's have gone out of thier way and started threads about every survivor with info already in there...

If you have a comment about a certain individual please post it in the appropriate thread.

This way we won

Good idea King...also just to let you know.....you can go to the last post you visiited by clicking on the little tiny square to the left of the posts title...that will save time going through the whole thread over and over.

I so totally agree King that way the post you read can be marked as read and if there is a new one then it will show up for you. Or they can just click the view new post at top right of page to catch up from last time they was here.

Probably the best way to handle this is for them to turn off the functionality of allowing new threads to be started in this forum and just have one "general" thread along with the players threads for people to post on. Not everyone will read this message.......and not everyone is psychic and can read their minds.

If as many people come here as are on the BB forum.....there is no way to maintain this otherwise. I really hope that is not their goal......to have 20 or so threads here......for posting on.

If every comment about a particular player is placed in one thread, the threads will become so long they will be useless, boring, and hard to navigate.

ALthough I respect your desire to keep this forum in order, I can't help but think it will be in vain after seeing the BB forum.

I am hoping I have misunderstood you?

I agree with you.

I also agree----- although I don't know if it's really necessary.

For one thing, Survivor is only on once a week, and for another thing , there are no live feeds on Survivor. a lot of the traffic was because people had 24 hours a day to talk about instead of one hour a week.

Also, I've been watching BB since Season 1, and this was a highly unusual year. There have always been people on reality shows you love to hate, but people just flat out hated some of the people this year, and any of the houseguests that opposed them inspired an inordinate amount of support. A lot of the threads were simply people venting.

Also, a poster who shall remain nameless inspired a lot of flaming wars with his instigation tactics.

He hasn't found his was to the Survivor boards yet.

I didn't post on BB, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about-------maybe it really was a pain getting around on that board.It was a lot of fun lurking, though.

But I'm all for anything that improves the efficiency of the boards, and this seems like a good start. If it's not necessary here, it certainly will be for the next BB.

I find no thread for Brandon here.

Someone has posted in the thread and moved it to the top for you.

In the future this may help. Down the bottom right hand side of the forum you will see the same as the picture I have attached here. Where it has. From: 30 Days. Click the arrow and select Show All. Then click Go and you will see all threads in the forum. Brandon was on page 2.

In the future this may help. Down the bottom right hand side of the forum you will see the same as the picture I have attached here. Where it has. From: 30 Days. Click the arrow and select Show All. Then click Go and you will see all threads in the forum. Brandon was on page 2.

Thanks Jem

I had scrolled, but only the two pages. He was obviously further on, which I did not see as my setting was at 30 days.