Sunday, April 27 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. http://mortystv.com/...da_HG_Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Wash Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

War Room (WR)

War Room Three (WR3)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)

Please post pictures in the open thread of the following forum! http://www.tvfanforu...een-caps-media/

If you post questions or start conversations with each other here, they will be deleted.

Thank you!

12:33AM BBT We are still here waiting for the HG to come back.

1:05AM BBT Hush Hush screen but we are here with you waiting for the results.

1:53AM BBT There is something really going down in the house. We are patiently waiting to bring you the news.

4:22AM BBT We still see the blue screen HotH but no pov results.

4:56AM BBT Can you keep a secret, I guess we have to wait until later this morning to know the secret. It is Bed time Canada. Good night.

5:00AM BBT Feeds are back looks like Adel and Jon are in bed. Heather and Neda in WR.

5:09AM BBT The lights are dimmed and they are all in bed. So we will find out who won the Pov later today. Good night Canada.

8:40AM BBT All HG's still sleeping. No shocker there.

9:19Am BBT HG are still sleeping off their long night. Adel has been tossing and turning though, hopefully he will be up soon!

9:56AM BBT Adel is up and lights have begun to turn on!

9:59AM BBT Lights are completely on. Adel was seen with the battery box heading up stairs. No one else is up yet. There is still what looks to be an empty costume rack in the BR. 10:02AM BBT Everyone is now starting to wake up except Sab. No audio yet.

10:04AM BBT: Sab is in the DR. Everyone else in the BR. They are discussing if they think they got to sleep later or not. Adel complained how production kept banging all night.

10:08AM BBT No one is really talking except to say how tired they are, or that they don't feel well. Heather is in the WA doing ADL's.

10:12AM BBT BB just announced Good morning HG's time to get up. I have heard Jon, Neda, and Sab al say they feel like they are going to throw up.

10:15Am Heather and Adel in WA doing ADL's . No one is talking.

10:22AM BBT All the girls in the WA talking about how loud production was last night and how weird it is. It usually just takes a short time to take stuff down.

10:26Am BBT: Jon won POV!

10:27AM BBT: Adel and Jon in the BR. Adel says Dude you have been playing a flawless game I am not gonna tell you what to do.

Edited by JEDI
PoV winner updated in next post

10:29 AM BBT Jon is saying he is so sick to his stomach and his head is pounding. Sab and Jon are talking about how BB has to be building something. Sab thinks is maybe a luxury comp.

10:35 AM BBT Correction I believe Heather won. Heather said she is so happy right now. Neda says I bet that was such a smart strategy. Heather well at least you won money. Neda yeah I can pay off some things.

10:39 AM BBT Jon and Adel downstairs talking about how they think BB is building the next HOH and that there is going to be a eviction today.

10:41 AM Adel to Jon "Bro you did flawless all game. Please to god make this work."

10:48 AM BBT: Jon says you think the girls will be ok with me being the only guy playing in the final HOH. Adel I know in the video there was a least three clips of Neda ans Sabs whispering. Jon it doesn't matter they will deny, deny, deny.

10:51 AM BBT Jon and Neda in the BR. Jon saying I don't see Sab taking me. Why would she it makes no since. Jon I really don't see me losing the next POV. Neda I have a feeling Sabs is really going to try an work Heather today. Jon: Yeah they shouldn't be left alone. Neda get up and leaves to go find them. On her way out Jon tells her she looks good today.

10:56 AM BBT Everyone but Jon is in the WA doing ADL's. More discussion on what BB is doing in the BY. Sab say if I leave today you guys know where all my stuff is right. Jon is taking his ipod to the Dr to charge.

10:59 AM BBT Jon and Adel in the KT. Jon is telling Adel he is staying and that he needs Adel to play for him in the next HOH. Adel is telling Jon he will play for second place for the rest of the season. I will make everyone not like me. I already can't get the gremlins or Allison's vote. Jon I am gonna talk to Neda some more. Adel: Neda is the mastermind. Jon I know. Adel makes the point that Jon prob. won't win against Neda.

11:05 AM BBT Everyone up in the WA. Jon can be heard taking the longest and loudest pee. He then weighs he is 233. Adel leaves to go check on some spring rolls that he is cooking.

11:09AM BBT Jon and Neda in the WA. Jon is telling her that Adel wants to play for second. Neda How does that make since. They go over how has the votes for him to win. Jon says I think he would get Canada's vote. Neda agrees. Jon gets up to go a try eat. Neda says she is going to lay down.

11:14AM BBT Adel is up in the BR talking to himself saying f***, f*** he gonna put me up, he's gonna do the move on me. Don't get paranoid, this is not the first time my back has been against the wall. He repeats over and over you gotta stay cool. But now it really my back against the wall. He goes back to KT.

11:20 AM BBTEveryone except Adel in the WA more talk that BB is def. building something in the BY. Jon notes there has never been a time that they have built something right after a POV.

11:22AM BBT Adel and Jon in the BR. Adel at the end of the day it's about winning the paper. We know we can't win votes against them. Jon agrees. Adel say you did put her up, if we don't do it now we have to do it soon. Jon: it's just a matter of when to do it. Adel I just don't want us to loose the odds. Jon: If you go up I don't think you would go but I don't want to put you up and you go. Adel: Did you see how quick Neda agreed to a final 3 with Heather. Jon: Yeah They then go over the votes Neda have the gremlins, Alli, Heather. Adel: I am just telling you bro I will start playing for 2nd place. Jon: Let's just see how the next 24 hours go. I might not even get to pick the replacement nom. Adel says he can't win against anyone except me him (Jon) but he will throw that out the window if you give me the nod.Jon: Lets just play it by ear right now that might be an option. Adel :You could comfort tem and I will rip them apart. Neda is so close to the money she is smart. Jon : It would be smart for her to get you out. Adel it would be so smart because then she doesn't have anyone to worry about in the HOH. Jon say yeah but I would win veto then I decide who stays. Adel: You gotta remember yo have to win it, it is easy as 1,2,3 not to win it. Why did she (Neda) not go for the POV and went for the money. Why does she feel so good does she feel like she has you manipulated. I could see through the crack not one else went for the money. Adel then say remember your gf even told you keep your eyes on the prize. Neda has the votes to win.

#BBCAN2 1:30PM BBT Checking in with the HGs. It appears they are locked out of the house. Everyone is sitting around the pool talking about how different regions in Canada have different meanings to words and terms. Conversation turns to a "Montage" that was shown to the HGs. Jon mentions how it showed that they were ungrateful to BB and how it was one of the funniest they have had this season so far. Adel comments how he is so tired. Jon wanders out to the Hot tub and comments how he hates his diaper. Comes back in and informs everyone that it is nice out. All of them get up and move to the hot tub area.

#BBCAN2 1:45PM BBT All are out at the hot tub trying to figure out what time it is. They cant narrow it down. Jon comments on how relaxing it is out there. They were all getting really quiet and about to take a nap when Heather starts to explain how she cant wait to go back to a bar she once worked at. Really wants to see the look on an ex's face when she walks through the door.

#BBCAN2 1:48PM BBT Heather asks if it was ok to be friends with exes in the beginning of a relationship. Adel says that really there should not be that much contact with the ex when starting to date someone new. Jon agrees.

2:00PM BBT - Sabrina is commenting that of the final 5 left, it was the ones who were most underestimated. Sabrina is the only one left of F5, Heather was targeted very early on. Heather agrees. Discussion turns to watching the show when they get home, and the things they are afraid to watch themselves do. They discuss all the texts and stuff they are going to get on their cell phones once they get them back and can turn them on. Heather cannot wait to talk to William; she is going to get him to pick her up at the airport. Jon has no plans to do any talking when he sees his girlfriend. Jon wonders how much Peter and Gary have made doing the events they've been doing.

2:10PM BBTFeeds 1 and 2 are still on the "Hush" screens; we have only feeds 3 and 4. Jon comments he has 4 days left to be dressed as a baby, they guess 11 till the finale. Heather comments that Adel's birthday will be celebrated in the house. Heather is painting her nails. Jon heads inside to see Adel, who is "probably cooking stir fry" according to Jon. Jon has to pee so bad right now he is actually hurting. Adel is actually on the hammock. (The HG's appear to be locked out of the house). Adel asks Jon about going up as a replacement nominee. He comments that Neda didn't appear to feel she needed to win the veto; she was focused on the money. Jon says Adel won't go home no matter who goes up. Jon tells Adel that Neda wants to go F3 with him and Adel.

2:14PM BBT Adel is very worried about all the whispering going on with the girls. Both guys agree Neda is very smart and playing the game well. Jon goes to sit by the pool and silence reigns. Feeds 1 and 2 are still down, so we can only listen to the guys. Adel calls out for a washroom break. "It will only take 3 minutes!" Adel tells Jon if they open the door, he has to go too. Jon comments about getting in the pool and letting go. He is now pacing the BY, breathing heavily and moving slowly. Now all 4 feeds are on "Hush".

3:05PM BBT The feeds are back; the HG's are back in the house. Jon, Neda, Heather and Sabrina are in the HOH room. They are talking about earbuds while Jon wears his headphones listening to his CD. Adel is in the KT, making food. General chit chat about music in the HOH room.

3:10PM Sabrina tells Jon her mom's name is the same as his sister's, except her mom is Mary and his sister is Mary Catherine. Jon says his sister is gorgeous. Heather wonders if something will happen today, Jon highly doubts it. Sabrina is sad about the idea of nothing happening. Neda doesn't know; she could see something popping up on the screen eventually.

3:15PM BBT Neda always has to sleep listening to music. Heather agrees. Neda believes that is why she is not sleeping well in the BB house. Sabrina has left the HOH room. More general chit chat about music. Randomly, every once in awhile, Jon mentions the singer of the song he is listening to. Heather is sleepy.

3:23PM BBT - Talk turns to the after party, after the finale. Neda needs rap music when she is drunk, Jon prefers Irish. Neda is going to make Jon like rap. Neda didn't like it originally, and her sister hates it but she made her sister start liking it. Heather tries to talk to Neda about something Adel said to her in the KT, but it's hard to hear because Jon keeps talking randomly over them. Heather says he told her he didn't play hard in the beginning of the game but now he thinks he has burned too many bridges to win #1.

3:27PM BBT Jon suddenly realizes they are talking and wonders why they are trying to hide it. They are sitting right in front of him, Neda points out. He can easily be included in their conversation. Further discussion is interrupted by Adel coming in to tell them food is ready. Neda is not hungry, Jon and Heather head downstairs calling for Sabrina. Neda comes downstairs with everyone. Heather can't believe they can scream each other's names now. There is no one left in the house now!

3:31PM BBT Heather isn't hungry either so she is going to save hers for later. Neda and Heather head into the pantry to get some iced tea and a plastic container. In the KT, Neda decides to have some food. (Everyone keeps commenting on how good it smells) Sabrina accidentally pours too much hot sauce on hers. Heather asks someone to load the dishwasher if she unloads it later; she did dishes 3x yesterday. Everyone thanks Adel for cooking.

3:33PM BBT - The feeds go to "Hush" again.

3:35PM BBT Feeds are back. The HG's are eating. Then they go back down again.

3:37PM Feeds are back again. Then down again.

3:48PM BBT Feeds are back up, HG still eating and general chit chat about the various condiments they like on their French fries.

3:52PM BBT Jon comments that he and Adel were the two biggest idiots on the entire season and they are still there. Adel is happy everyone overthrew the gremlins and Allison, Heather comments it could've went so many different ways. Adel is dying for a bath in the HOH room and asks BB if they plan to stop him. He tells the table that they always do. Neda and Jon head back to the HOH room to listen to more music. Jon calls down (once upstairs) that he'll load the dishwasher once Heather unloads it.

3:55PM BBT - Adel heads for a bath, Heather starts unloading the dishwasher. The feeds on 3 and 4 are in the HOH room, but the audio appears to be off. BB seems to realize that, puts the audio on. Neda and Jon are general chit chatting about music. Adel comes in and settles on the couch to join the chit chat. They comment after a meal like that, they'd love a nap. The talk turns to the batteries in their mics and how quickly they turn red. Then back to music chit chat.

3:57PM BBT - Adel says it is hard to make anyone in the house cry. Neda says it is because when he tried, he was on a mission that they knew about and had to make him fail. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been so hard.

4:00PM BBT: Heather cleaning up in the kitchen while Adel Neda and Jon are in the HOH discussing what is and is not on her iPod. Adel remembers the towels and heads out, Heather continues tidying up in the SR now. Neda is not pleased with the selections on the iPod. Heather bellow out for Sabrina but gets no response. Adel comes past on his way to SR. Heather now getting some munchies out of the SR it looked like two different types of cookies. Neda and Jon still discussing the music. Heather heads up to the HOH and enters as Jon is remarking about how cold it is up there. All feeds now in HOH where Heather is munching and Jon is complaining that he wants to work out but guesses he can't in a fucking diaper. Neda again telling Jon that this is not her music, but this song is not so bad.

4:06PM BBT; Heather says the bottoms of our feet are disgusting then asks Neda if she will help her pick an outfit for tomorrow when she hosts the POV ceremony. Feed 1 now shows Adel sleeping on the floor between his bed and the wall. Neda says the music was random country songs and now it is just dance. Heather says she will do squats later tonight to see if she can loosen up her leg muscles that still hurt and she can't go upstairs. Jon tells her to stretch first or maybe do a full workout and she replies that she just wants her ass in shape for summer. BB rouses Adel with the National Anthem and he rises to sing.

4:10PM BBT: HOH crew is quiet and Adel says Wake Up Canada after he finishes singing. He remarks they found me, fuck, how am I gonna hide in this house? heather rattling on about her thinking about the ceremony tomorrow and also about final three. Neda says she is on the 11th song now in a row when Jon asks if she is done. She adds that none of these are mine. Adel heading into the HOH wiht his water bottle. Jon is going to shower and Adel is going to take a bath which Heather seems to find amusing. Adel tells about getting caught napping by BB to Jon in the HOH bathroom.

4:14PM BBT: Sabrina now in the HOH talking with Neda about her musical displeasure. Adel is now on the couch covered up. Heather is really happy that she likes such a variety of music that she has liked everyone's iPod so far. Adel yawns and sings simultaneously. Heather regrets that Allison had all the sparkly nail polish. Sabrina says she has some sparkles but it will mess up her clear polish because the sparkles will cling to the brush. Sabrina now thinks she looks like Lara Croft, she loves Angeling Jolie in Tomb Raider as her body is so hot. Heather asks Adel if he is waiting to have a bath and he says yes. Sabrina says it is so hard in the house because there is nothing to do. Heather asks Sabrina about her green blouse and is informed that it is satin. Neda still complaining about how the iPod is 80% not her music she is upset as she was so looking forward to it. Sabrina thinks it is all their music mixed together. Heather wants to borrow Sabrina's bandeau for tomorrow. Adel calls out to Jon. Sabrina wants an Eggo Nutella delight. Her mouth wants it but her ass does not. Heather says that she will go home and say all I want for Christmas is a big booty ho and he won't know what she is saying. Heather is excited for patios and summer and for people coming up to them and asking if they are from Big Brother. The feeds cut to FoTH.

4:24PM BBT: Feeds back with Jon and Adel in the HOH bathroom, Jon dressing Adel running his bath. Heather is talking to the gals about makeup products and then air fresheners that plug into the wall. (You heard it here first folks. DRG) Jon finishing putting on his bonnet and has his diaper over sweat pants. Neda still complaining about the music and Jon calls out to her that it is a good thing that she never got it when she was HOH. (Audio still cutting out randomly requiring constant attention to keep up with all this action. DRG) Sabrina now talking about having to run a car once a week to keep the battery from dying and Jon says he has left a car in storage for a year and returned to have it start right up. Sabrina says her Mercedes never starts when she gets to Mexico and it is a Kompresor a big engine. BB tells them to stop talking about production then to stop talking in code just as Heather says that will be the next warning. Heather and Sabrina now talking about when their car registration ended. Jon says that he and Janelle share her car. He will walk or run or take the bus if she is using the car. He says he can get anywhere in town for 15 bucks. Sabrina says it is $75 from her house to downtown. Heather says from her house to the other side of town would be $100 one way. Jon keeps telling them how far he can get for a little bit of money. Adel stretched out in the bath tub. Jon now discussing maybe taking a trip to NY City this summer. They discuss his going to a music festival but it will be too late since it is held in May.

4:33PM BBT: Now they are talking about how far or how long they can travel or stay with the points he won in one of the comps. Whatever she wants to do is what they will do since this is going to be her birthday present. Neda calls out to BB to get her iPod please. Sabrina wants it next but Heather says she has already called it. Adel was under the water holding his nose when they called out to him. Heather wants to use the john and he tells her it will be fine he closes his eyes and puts his fingers in his ears and starts singing. Jon says he feels sick again. He says they have been locked in so many places in the last five days then nothing happens. Now he remarks about the beautiful pillow, a blue bird pillow. Is this from The Brick. Now he looks inside to see if there was a Veto but there is not. (In case anyone doubted that Jon is ADD as he has said the last few minutes leave no doubt. DRG)

4:38PM BBT: Now they are all talking about Allison again and the Veto she pulled from her butt. They say she wanted to keep Arlie and play both sides. Neda thinks her using the Veto was a bad move as she went home the next week. Jon says he was done with her the second she used the Veto. Sabrina says she did not want to keep Arlie because she wanted to trust your guys. Jon says it was her plan the whole time to keep Arlie and Neda corrects him to say she wanted the option to keep him. Neda says she does understand how Sabrina gets upset when people talk about Andrew and Allison. Jon gets defensive and says he has not said anything bad about Andrew. He says Allison did not use the veto to help Sabrina but for her own game. Sabrina says she did it because she wanted to regain her trust. She really liked Sabrina and Sabrina says of course I am a nice person. Jon going on talking about Andrew and Allison and one time when she threatened him if he did not keep Andrew. Sabrina talking about folks who said fuck you to him following blindsides. Sabrina says she never did. Neda says that Rachelle told her to get out Sabrina next. Sabrina says they knew camp night that the four of them were working together. They deny it and say they were inside because the first five were excluding them outside. Neda talking about her sleeping bags having been unzipped and thrown around and Sabrina says it was likely Sarah and maybe Kenny. Adel now in the shower drying off.

4:47PM BBT: Sabrina now on her soap box again saying that she never talked smack about anyone in her alliance, especially Sarah. Neda says Sarah was smart by making people feel like they were similar to members of her family. (Huge disparity in quality of volume on feeds and all cutting out randomly.DRG) Jon gets the headphones as Neda has headed off to the john. Heather starts asking about when they got to see videos from home last season and no one remembers when or why it happened. Neda back reclaiming the headphones from Jon. Neda is saying that BB is huge, huge in Canada. She says that everyone she knows knows what it is even if they do not watch it. They think those of us in the states are following it too and are not sure how since we cannot get Slice down here. Adel asks if anything will be outside when the doors open and no one seems to think so. Sabrina now has the new nick name Sabrito Burrito. She wants to know why it does not end in an A since it is feminine. Jon again says that nothing is going to happen and Sabrina says what a shock nothing is going to happen. Jon says they have always expected things to happen and it never has, maybe one time out of five they have found something. Now they revise the estimate to one time of three. Jon says in the last two days they are zero for sixteen so nothing will happen this time. Jon now saying that he can't believe Adel's nickname of more and more delamore came from that song. Now the comment about how difficult it is to understand Jon and how much he mumbles. Heather wants to know what is 60 times 24. Sabrina gives an answer that Jon and Adel question but she is actually prelly close. They have been together for 1400 hours according to Heather and they do not even see people on the outside that much in a year. Adel recalls when he asked Rachelle if she was Sabrina's shadow. Jon acts out how he was going to do the noms, then Sabrina is up imitating how Adel actually did his nomination speech. They get quiet when the realize the lights went out outside.

#BBCAN2 4:17PM BBT HG are in the HOHR. Jon is showering while the rest are lounging on the couch. Adel made a comment on how Jon maybe enjoying his "alone" time. Sabrina is telling Heather back on the couch how she loves Angelina Jolie, and that she has a killer body.

#BBCAN2 4:24PM BBT Heather comments how she has become a "Lotion" freak. She is finding herself rubbing lotion non stop in the BB house. Says that if you don't use the larger bottles quicker, they will lose their scent.

#BBCAN2 4:28PM BBT Jon is out of the shower now, and has his bonnet and diapers on. Adel appears to be trying to figure out how to enter the bathtub. He sticks one foot in, then pulls it out..reassesses the situation, then gets in again.

#BBCAN2 4:35PM BBT Back out on the couch in the HOHR. Heather, Sabs, and Neda are on the couch with Jon laying on his bed. Discussion is surrounding that this last POV was the only one with a cash prize. Sabrina mentions that the Gold Mine comp had $18 given out. Jon is really wanting to try and go to New York with his girlfriend for her birthday.

#BBCAN2 4:36PM BBT Heather has to use the restroom, so Adel says he will hold his breath under the water in the tub so he wont see or hear her.

#BBCAN2 4:38PM BBT Jon is looking at something from "The Brick" and says maybe there is a veto in there. "NOPE, that's odd. I thought everywhere you looked there was a Veto this season." Neda says this is definitely the season of Veto's. Jon brings up Allison's use of her secret Veto, and how she tried to make it seem like she was testing his allegiance. Jon says she was "stupid" and that she will look back on that move and regret it. Sabrina didn't regret her using it. (obviously)

#BBCAN2 4:50PM BBT Adel is out of the tub and goes in and joins the rest of the HGs on the couch. Now they are talking about how big BB is in Canada and that it has crossed over into the States.

#BBCAN2 4:57PM BBT Conversation in the HOHR now centers around how many hours they have been in the game. They come up with 1440, and Heather says that there are people that she wont see that much in a year. Sabrina changes the subject and gets up and acts if she was the HOH and was putting up her nominees. She is trying to go overboard like Adel did with his speech. Adel stops her and says "You are the founder of the Gremlins" and they say "No, Kenny was" Then Adel redoes his nomination speech for Rachelle. Sabrina said she wished she could have punched him. Jokingly says that she will beat him up when they get out, and Adel says you have to go through Ika first.

#BBCAN2 5:13PM BBT Sabrina and Adel are still going at it in the HOHR. Sabrina says Adel is so mean. (understand there is a lot of laughing and sarcasm involved.) Adel says that if he wins HOH next week he would still make a speech about Sabrina. Jon chimes in with "I have to choose 2 people to nominate. If Sabrina was still here, this is what I would say...." They all get a good laugh, but Sabrina says she had her speech ready for Adel. "My parents told me to stay classy, but one person told me they would throw themselves off a bridge if she evicts them. Well. START PICKING YOUR BRIDGE ADEL!!!"

#BBCAN2 5:16PM BBT Sabrina is going on and on how she has been innocent in the house, and Jon corrects her with. "Shouldn't that word be naive?"

#BBCAN2 5:21PM BBT Suddenly quiet in the HOHR.

#BBCAN2 5:35PM BBT Still locked in the HOHR. They are sooooo bored and want out. Jon says they have spent the majority of their final five week locked in rooms.

#BBCAN2 5:46PM BBT Still complaining about being locked in the HOHR. Jon says that there will be nothing out there. They really hope their is SOME reason they have been locked down for so long.

#BBCAN2 5:54PM BBT Adel says that he would rather get evicted 3rd than go the jury house. He cant stand you 3. (Meaning Sabrina, Allison, and Rachelle)

6:30pm BBT The HG are going stir crazy locked up Neda is in a chair, Sabrina and Heather sitting next to each other on the couch, Adel laying down on the other end of the couch and Jon in the other chair.

#BBCAN2 6:50pm BBT Jon is sitting on the bed, Neda is on the floor with her feet on the chair, Heather's eyes are closed, Adel conked out on the couch under a blanket (hands above the blanket, son) and Sabrina is listening to the iPod. Adel rolls over and says Boring. There has been no conversation of any relevance.