Saturday, April 26 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

10:14PMBBT: Neda says if she had to take a wild guess then the building is done. She heads into the HoHR. She says she is going to fall asleep. BB says again "HG nap time is over!" Adel says his eyes were closed for only 4 seconds. Neda and Jon are debating in the HoH about the veto, again. Sabrina says "Maybe they want to be alone?" Adel says "For what?" She answers "To talk?" He sighs and into the HOH they go!

10:17PMBBT: We hear phlegm clearing happening.... Adel: "I just found Pandora's box!" Neda: "Where? In your throat?"

10:10PM BBT: Sabrina says she knows adrenalin pumps you, but are you guys going to be up for it? She remarks she needs to win this POV, you know me. Adel says he could leave right now and it would not affect me. She says so why don't you go to which he replies you have to go the right way. He just wants BB to come over the PA and say HGs please go to the main bedroom. Sabrina says, "Not gonna happen." One cam on each of the three of them with cam 4 a long shot down the hallway. Heather has not been on camera in a while. Neda says that if she had to make a guess she would say that the building is done as she enters the HOH. Jon says he just does not understand this. BB announces Wake Up nap time is over. Heather asks who had their eyes closed and Adel says it was him. Neda is complaining to Jon now about how confident Sabrina is acting now. She has tried to tell her how fired up Heather is to win the POV. Adel wants them to get up and to in the HOH so they do. Heather joins Jon and Neda on the bed. Adel heads to the bathroom and clears his throat loudly. He says he just found Pandora's box and Neda asks in your throat, in your phlem? Cam 3 showing the empty bathroom and Cam 4 the long shot of the upstairs hallway. Adel comments about how Janelle has all their expressions from the show down in the letter except Wake Up Canada and Hundo. All feeds back in the HOH now as are all the HGs and there is still nothing happening.

10:20PM BBT: Neda is pacing around (or is that aboot? DRG) in her pink onesie. She is now going to check to see if the bedroom door is still locked. Jon tells her it is, but she goes out anyway saying that she is bored. Adel follows her out of the room. Neda returns and sure enough the bedroom door is still locked. (And I have it on pretty good authority that the grass in the BY is still not growing either. DRG) Heather says it is so late and Sabrina mirrors her remark. Heather asks does this mean we get no sleep tomorrow? Sabrina is up and heads out the door. Heather follows her saying, "Don't leave me." Now she says No freaking clue. (All four feeds are in the same room but they are out of sync so watching is a bit of a trip. DRG) The gals now enter the bathroom and Heather calls out Fruits McGoots as she sits down on the top bench and covers up with a blanket. Neda and Sabrina talking about some of her makeup and how much it cost. Jon is heard off camera talking and Sabrina calls out to him asking what he said to Adel. Sabrina returns to HOH telling Adel that she said he broke the tip of her eyeliner. Heather asks what the date is today and Neda tells her she has no idea of dates outside of the house. Feeds cut to the Secret Screen.

10:24PMBBT: All 4 feeds are on Jon in the HoH bed alone. He finally gets up and leaves after a few minutes. The girls are now in the WA. Sabrina says her feet are freezing. Neda is putting on makeup. Sabrina is as well. They talk about makeup and what works, what doesn't. The feeds go HotH.