Tushe's Posts

happyheart

Guest DenimPerzina
This doesn't make a bit of sense...if Janelle really said that why would Tush say she likes Janelle? I say BULLSH#T!! :huh:

You mean the "what is that cuban doing here, she should be cleaning

our floors". Or something like that?

For the record, Janelle said something racist to Beau so it is

believable.

heres her Yahoo.com profile

http://profiles.yahoo.com/blanchdebauch

Tush aka Maggie Latorre. AKA maggstar.

Some of her posts that were interesting.....

Yessssssss!!!!

April tells Maggie she would vote janie to win if it's her and Ivette!!!! (she has icons of smiles and clapping hands)

Yep, Maggie.

She is a vile, smug, control freak. Worse than Eric. The mind she has pulled on Ivette is inexcusable. And don't get me started on her morals.

This one is voting for Janelle.

Auto Vote Janelle

SkeeterGirl made it. (Included a smiley face)

Guest DenimPerzina

Yessssssss!!!!

April tells Maggie she would vote janie to win if it's her and Ivette!!!! (she has icons of smiles and clapping hands)

Yep, Maggie.

She is a vile, smug, control freak. Worse than Eric. The mind she has pulled on Ivette is inexcusable. And don't get me started on her morals.

Auto Vote Janelle

You don't mean laluna do you? Because laluna is not tush, at least from what I can see.

It looks like laluna made a post about her though, look above I posted the correct info.

Yessssssss!!!!

Yep, Maggie.

Auto Vote Janelle

Morty's has always operated under some simple basic rules, one is...

Signatures line may not display images or links.

I had the feeds from about week 4 through week 6.

And I read the boards pretty regularly (although I tend to start the season late - I'm bored by all the intro stuff) and hae never, until this thread, read or heard anything about that remark.

It wouldn't surprise me much if it were true: a Nordic Minnesotan female moves to Miami for $un and finds herself in a city which often seems like a barrio, where the people look different, have different mores, and are less "genteel" than the folks in Lake Woebegone ("where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average") or Mary Richards' co-workers and neighbors, and decides that "these people" are not the same as "her kind" of folks.

Thus prejudice and stereotyping are born.

BUT the point is that if someone wants to do the work, shouldn't we be able to find a reference to the remark in the early pages of Morty's BB6 archives?

I'd be interested in reading what, if anything, was written about this conversation at the (alleged) time.

My sincere thanks to Tush for telling Ivette the TRUTH about what happened in the BB house.

Next time Tush - INSIST THAT YOU BE THE SECRET PARTNER! You and Ivette might have won this game had you been in the house instead of Beau.

You win in my book as BEST SIGNIFICANT OTHER OUTSIDE THE HOUSE! GO TUSH!

Finally Ivette seems to be slowly understanding what really happened in that house. She has said on many interviews that Tush is "clearing things up for her."

Gotta love Tush! And the girl looked beautiful on the finale!

I really was hoping for a Janelle/Ivette Finale. Yes, I think Ivette is finally getting a true picture of the Friendship......too bad she could not have set down with Janelle and become more enlightened before she made her choice. I was soooo hoping Janelle would tell her about April trying to convince her to take Maggie. I also wanted Janelle to tell her that April said she would never vote for Ivette. Also, to tell her that Maggie has laid blame on every eviction to the person who held HOH. Maybe Ivette would have thrown the final competition!

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

Archived